Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret Service Hates Hillary

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
posted this one on twitter. She very well could be an honest to God sociopath.

logicallefty

Reaction score
posted this one on twitter. She very well could be an honest to God sociopath.
She is either a sociopath or psychopath. I have enough life experience with both to know that much, but I can not pinpoint which she would be. Maybe more psychopath because they tend to be in high up positions, where as sociopaths tend to be the ones who work sh|t jobs and can barely hold one of those. But she could one, the other, or maybe some of both. Once you figure out how sociopaths and psychopaths operate, life looks completely different. I could post mounds of my experiences and observations about these people that have been or are in my life. It's really scary, even to a strong man like me.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not a Psycho Hell B1tch. She is the queen of all of them. Unfortunately she will be the next POTUS. Not because she is the best candidate , because it is time. What ever the hell that means.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ruler I will try to find the time to type up such a thread within the next few weeks or so.

Hillary getting elected depends on just how dumb and naive the American population as a whole unit actually is. Hillary is the poster child for everything in a human being that I can't stand.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
Trump will put her in prison, along with Bill, Obama, Holder and Lerner, where they all damned well BELONG

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear either Chelsea or that Saudi sleeper agent lady, Weiner's (senator who posted his weener on twitter guy) wife will be first lady

She's acting like she doesn't care because she really sucks as a politician, or she KNOWS the fix is in.

Vegas still likes her more than anybody else.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
they are fos. if she was such a shoo-in, Biden and Sanders would not be running. The Dems KNOW she's in big trouble over those emails. she DID committ a felony by so doing and she's unable to duck it.