Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook White Knight

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm going through my fb news feed and I read this (check attachment). The guy who posted this went to school with me, same age, was a huge dork. He ended up marrying some hot blonde who came with 3 kids that aren't his. What pisses me off is how he thought he should have stepped in. The guy that was trying to game, obviously has no game, but the woman never directly told him that she wasn't interested. Then to make things worse, the people that responded to his post were telling him to report the guy to HR for sexual harrasement. He never touched her or said anything sexual. She must have given him her number at some point, if he said ill text you later. They want him to pretty much lose his job because he hit on a co worker. Sad world we live in...

Attachments

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The white knight sounds like the old lady that is the neighborhood busy body. He must like drama too. I bet his wife rules the roost.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he ended up reporting the guy to HR...
I don't see a facepalm but - facepalm...

Once it's reported it usually HAS to be investigated. What's annoying is the girl probably doesn't want that, and now she'll be asked about it. This happened in my department - everyone freaked out except the girl who was supposedly harassed. It was reported by a third party and she didn't want the hassle. It gave HR and the Title IX person a reason for existence I guess.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with everyone here. He should report it and he's not a white knight. Allow me to explain.

1) Women want men with resources
2) Men these days get resources by working
3) Most career women who work are interested in getting additional resources for their family and have a guy that is giving them resources. These women are mostly not looking to hook up at work with the exception of the branch swingers.
4) A clueless guy who can't get a girl and obsesses about a girl at work is trouble for everyone in the workplace. His actions cause a distraction to other co-workers and interfere with men on the job just trying to work and earn resources for their women.
5) This guy's actions are so out of place that the "dork" reporter is feeling very uncomfortable. Productive workers are comfortable workers.

A clueless man with out-of-control hormones at work gets in the way of everyone. This guy is not a white knight by reporting the incident. He's just looking out for himself and his own resources in order to support his woman and her children. Nothing wrong with that.

HR will get involved, he'll get training, and a warning, and he'll keep his job if he's not really stupid.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he ended up reporting the guy to HR...
Maybe someone should report that guy for sitting next to her. He was looking and acting creepy. Listening in on her private conversations and ****. **** that.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it's best to be like Sargent Schultz of Hogan's Heroes. I know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing. In a workplace, you never really know who are drinking buddies, snitches, gossips, players, etc.
Some folks, especially women and White Knights can be cut throats.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm going through my fb news feed and I read this (check attachment). The guy who posted this went to school with me, same age, was a huge dork. He ended up marrying some hot blonde who came with 3 kids that aren't his. What pisses me off is how he thought he should have stepped in. The guy that was trying to game, obviously has no game, but the woman never directly told him that she wasn't interested. Then to make things worse, the people that responded to his post were telling him to report the guy to HR for sexual harrasement. He never touched her or said anything sexual. She must have given him her number at some point, if he said ill text you later. They want him to pretty much lose his job because he hit on a co worker. Sad world we live in...
Fire the guy for layin sum non sexual rap down on a lady? Those people need to be slapped.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who made the FB post is a lost cause. You can tell he's a pu$$y whipped tool with no spine of his own. The fact he posted crap like this on FB just cements his fate. No hope.

Anyways, you should actually try to show the FB post to his boss. Since he reported it to HR, they're already aware of the situation. But IMO what he posted makes him look even worse than the guy he reported.