Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does mystery method work well on women you want to have LTR with?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the mystery method model work well with women you meet that you potentially want long term relationship with? Or are there things we should change within the MM model if a relationship is the end goal?

I ask this because the end goal of mystery method is to have sex with the woman, not necessarily have a relationship with her. So I was thinking mystery method tells you to do certain things to reach that goal which may not be the ideal strategy if relationship was the end goal.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I think qualifying would be part where you could configure the questions to meet what you are looking for individually. So if relationship was what you were looking for in a woman, you would ask her qualifying questions based on certain traits you look for in a woman you want to have a relationship with.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But is MM model sexually persistent techniques detrimental to a woman you want to have a relationship with or it's fine? I guess that's what I mean.

Last edited:

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have sex first then figure out if you want to have a relationship. You are putting the cart before the horse if you are thinking relationship first.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, actually he said the girl has to feel you are a bf material before she decide to go with you further .
but the location might not be the perfect place (night club )

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
At what point does a LTR begin?

If you think being non-sexual makes you boy friend material you are truly playing a beta game, one in which you
will surely be friend zoned.

Concentrate on the next hook up, create an opportunity for sex to take place and bring positive emotions. Get ten of this hook ups in around a two month time frame and let her bring up relationship talk.

Your goal should always be sex and fun.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to have sex before you think about a relationship.... unfortunately with today's women.....