Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having Kids=Loose Vag?

Kids = Loose Vagina?

• Obviously!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No, moron, that's a myth.

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say, mature men of sosuave? Does having a kid make a woman have a loose and less enjoyable vagina?

I'm thinking that is the case. I have been with three single moms lately. One had three kids 15 or so years ago and is fairly loose. The second had one kid six years ago, and it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. I'm not calling again.

The third had her kid by c-section, and I'm thinking that is a vag saver. She was tight as hell.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
its not her vag getting looser. It's your d*ck shrinking.

Happens to men once you've been with a woman that has a child.

Moron.
_______

One, 1,000 or 10,000 votes will not change medical science.

How about you do a little research instead of trying to confirm your (hilarious) bias?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BVS or Big Vagina Syndrome, is a great comeback at chicks who like to try and de masculate men on their penis size. It will silence them on the spot.

But anyway I digress, it is true in my experience. A c section is def the way for a woman to go, if she wants to keep her purse tight. Colleagues with kids also confirm the same thing. The vag gets gaped and reamed out after they have kids. And no amount of stitches will fix that gap :)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not that knowledgeable on the female anatomy lol, but I believe the babies come out of a different hole down there? Plus, obviously C-Sections wouldn't even be in association with the vagina.

From my experience though, chicks with a very loose vagina have just been ran through a lot by guys with much larger than average pen.is sizes. So if she isn't tight and it feels like you are falling in a mudhole, that's pretty much a result of the chick being a wh0re more than anything else.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a lot of posts by women across various forums. It seems that having a child in a woman's thirties wrecks the vag a lot worse than if she had the kid ten years earlier. The young ones recover a lot better.

logicallefty

Reaction score
From first hand experience with my ex wife,no, her snatch did not get looser after our daughter was born. She was 27 at the time and very petite. I think women's snatches get looser from too many d!cks and dildows over many years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also first hand experience is it rebounds quite a bit more than you would be willing to believe. But two kids does make a more noticeable difference.

I'd side with it increases slightly, but not sloppy loose like people will make you believe.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm not that knowledgeable on the female anatomy lol, but I believe the babies come out of a different hole down there?
What hole would that be? I have never seen an extra hole thank god. Babies pop out of her p/ssy.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its more to do with women being lazy. I have stuffed women that have had a couple of kids, but they feel like a meat vice due to pelvic floor exercises. Thai chicks also seem naturally tight as well no matter how many wangs they go through (Other asian girls don't seem to be set up like this). Girls that are into hardcore yoga also have good control.
Just your day to day sluzt that may look good- but just sit around, generally are loose lays.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bibles,
Oh Yes,punching out sprogs makes the opening much bigger...The good news is that it shrinks back after fifty...There are exceptions of course,I once banged a Philippino who had had,seven Kids,or little earners as she would think.no problems at all,so you can't generalise...Penkitten,who it is great to see back,has it right,kegals are the answer...Someone mentioned Thai Women being tight,that is soo right,but Mainland Chinese are quite remarkable...Only logical really,as their Men have Pork Daggers rather than swords,about the size of a marker pen...True!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From first hand experience with my ex wife,no, her snatch did not get looser after our daughter was born. She was 27 at the time and very petite. I think women's snatches get looser from too many d!cks and dildows over many years.
And nightsticks.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my ex had our two kids and after that 6 week recovery period she was back to the same tightness both times. I once read a study, and women come in different sizes, just like men. Some women have a massive cave entrance, and others are tighter then a gnats ass. Its just a genetic thing.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience - yes. All of the women that I've slept with over the years who had children were noticeably looser than their younger selves. My ex-wife was appreciably looser after our third child was born.

My girlfriend is in her mid-40's and never had kids. She is as tight as a 20 year-old. :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Though very personal to me, I'll even share that My own mother is/has been desired by men after she divorce my dad, because they "May" have known that I was born via C-section. Only a small minute amount of women with children have I fvcked that have had fairly tight pvssies.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a small minute amount of women with children have I fvcked that have had fairly tight pvssies.

Same here. I was with a girl tonight who is 26 with a 7 y/o. I was hoping that since she had the kid at 19, she wouldn't be loose. Maybe her being about 95 pounds influenced the making of that judgment. But I was wrong; I couldn't cvm; even without a condom.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women with loose vagina but have no kids and there some with kids that have tight vagina. It is more of a genetic or sexual activeness than anything.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Athletic chicks are generally tighter while lazy chicks are usually very loose. Probably why stuff like keagles work because its muscle down there, so if they're active then they're likely to be tighter and have firmer bodies. My experience has also been following this trend, and Asian chicks are tight as hell