Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ubercats HB 7-9 challenge

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So taking up g1000s challenge.
I'm 49 carrying weight but fit enough to play competitive sports. Been injured for last couple of months - adding activities back.

3/10/15
Not a great week fitness wise as I had my parents over from NZ. Added back tennis.
Will start body weight exercises tomorrow and bicep curls as my guns have always been a weak area.
This week will concentrate on sleep and learning to use the Regains I ve bought for hair.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DIET
Added supplements - joint formula & fish oil - Blackmore's coz no scandals.
Add tumeric/ Black Pepper combination to two meals - black pepper increases the absorption of the active ingredient by 300 percent

Goals For Week

APPEARANCE
Use regaine for hair [already taking finasteride pills]
Hit body weight exercises at least 3 times
Add badminton back to the weekly routine on top of the Tennis

HEALTH
Nasal irrigation, cham tea and early nights
Buy gelatine on weekend (for joints as per Scaramouche s recommendation)

House
Fix bathroom door

DJing
Start work on OKC profile text

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/10/15
Busy week at work - jobs looking shaky it looks like our whole project might get cancelled

Fixed bathroom door
Had a second interview for another job
Finished another job - found this big and very cool blue and white Chinese pot. I've now put Chinese plants in it and it's sitting on my front porch. A great addition to the pad given my case of yellow fever.
Went back to badminton
Finished my OkCupid profile - got some solid pics including a couple of group photos. Going to be a few weeks before I can do the shirtless one.
Since taking up this challenge a month ago lost 3kg yay :)

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18/10/15
Beat a 23 YO in tennis
Played 4 hours badminton last night so I d say my injuries have healed.
Lost another kilo this week down to 102 kilos
Went on one date on Friday and have another lined up for Wednesday so OLD is starting to work

Used the regain on hair but not regularly enough. The foam is actually a decent product that smells nice is easy to use and doesn't make your hair oily.

Did some research bathroom tiling job is going to be more complicated than I thought.
Bought the supplies and tools for the job and picked out and ordered the tiles.

The prospective employer offered me the job but we're haggling over 5K. I'll find out on Monday but they have been playing games and I think I'll go with someone cheaper.

Anyway after surviving 3 hours of interviews and getting the offer I have to be happy that I was marketable.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah OKC is alright. I m generating 1 date a week with 2-3 hours effort

OLD is a plan to ease me back into the game while I get more important things accomplished. What with prof tweaking msgs and dates think 10 % background task. Hopefully 5% once I get better at it. Plan was to have profiles on Okc, Pof and a paid site.So next step is to clone and tweak my Okc profile.

I like OLD as practice coz chicks **** test u via msgs and you have time to think about the reply. which of course is training for the actual date.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23/10
WORK
Job offer flaked as expected.
But work says they want to renew my contract until March.
I won't be happy until the ink is dry but it looks like the Xmas ***** fest is funded.

HEALTH
Now 102 kg down from high of 107. can't wait to hit 100 I haven't seen that so many years.
finally started doing bicep curls no visible difference yet but they seem to firmer. I reckon that tight t-shirt shot for OLD s only a couple of weeks away.
was a bit better using the Regaine still not perfect.
big down side for the last couple of months has been sleep

going to have a couple of grandpa naps this weekend make sure I catch up.

PUSS
after a bit of basic text game I managed to rebook the Wednesday night flake girl for Saturday night. she's a blonde at least good solid 7. this is my second date since deciding to get back on the scene. still just practice as my tastes actually run to Asian girls. Goals with this one were one - do less texting achieved.
2 try and escalate more aggressively on the date
3 keep the conversation on her 70 percent
last date there was quite a lot of touching but I wasn't agressive enough going for the kiss. admittedly she was an annoying feminist so my motivation wasn't great.

this one is hotter and seems a little less entitled so the goal is to escalate go for the kiss back off if needed escalate 3 times minimum.

and spend an hour max. last date spent 3 hours listening to this chick talk s*** this one's got an hour to pucker or it's the curb. and she gave me Saturday night prime time so I'm going all out for the same night lay.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank. Its like most of life. Jump in the ring and keep swinging.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank. Its like most of life. Jump in the ring and keep swinging.