Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Time To Dump This Chick?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God this all just proves to me how advanced woman are to men on txt game, playing with minds and all the gurl sh1t that they grow up with. And that we DONT.

OP, you have to make a call. You have conflicting advise on here eg NC or dump etc, but at the end of the day YOU have to take action. My 2cents:

- don't act butthurt. That is the worst IMO.
- get other action. Not to spite her, but because you're a guy and you should!
- make your decision and either go NC with NO EXPECTATION of any further contact or developments with this b1tch OR tell her briefly and nicely that you would prefer to end things. Do NOT discuss the points with her. DO NOT give a list of reasons. "I'm just not interested anymore" would suffice.

Then get on with your life.

Harder to do when it's you that has to go through it. But it will work out. Firm up your self worth and forge ahead.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you say this: "Ok will meet up another time x"

You even gave her a kiss. Dude that ****ing pathetic.

Should have never broke NC.

Dude i never broke no contact.. that bit of the text is from the original conversation, from the day she flaked on me..

I have not spoke to her since.. she has sent me 4 text messages.. i have plain ignored her

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is messing with your head really badly, she's got you wrapped around her finger and eventually you will bite after ignoring her.

End things on your terms, never leave the ball in their court. I would advse you to head for the nuclear option and dump her.
'I don't think this is working out anymore. Bye.'

Either way you win:
1. She submits to your new frame (Only if she apologizes for her sh!tty behavior)
2. She never calls you again and you save yourself a ton of headache.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i never broke no contact.. that bit of the text is from the original conversation, from the day she flaked on me..

I have not spoke to her since.. she has sent me 4 text messages.. i have plain ignored her

for future reference, if you decide to break no contact let her subtly know (even explicitly know) that she has been demoted to purely a way for you to satisfy your sexual needs. Nothing more, nothing less.

For instance, in a week, after a while of NC, if she keeps messaging you, and only if she keeps messaging you, (wanting you to talk to her again and acknowledge her again), say "I am coming over. There better be delicious food waiting for me, as well as a half naked you, willing to satisfy my every desire. If either of those conditions are not met I am leaving."

You have to let her know what the **** is good. Stop being a chode. She wants a real dude, not some timid soft docile lamb. And if she doesnt like the change in you, forget about her and go do 100 approaches a week. Minimum.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for future reference, if you decide to break no contact let her subtly know (even explicitly know) that she has been demoted to purely a way for you to satisfy your sexual needs. Nothing more, nothing less.

For instance, in a week, after a while of NC, if she keeps messaging you, and only if she keeps messaging you, (wanting you to talk to her again and acknowledge her again), say "I am coming over. There better be delicious food waiting for me, as well as a half naked you, willing to satisfy my every desire. If either of those conditions are not met I am leaving."

You have to let her know what the **** is good. Stop being a chode. She wants a real dude, not some timid soft docile lamb. And if she doesnt like the change in you, forget about her and go do 100 approaches a week. Minimum.

To be honest keeping her around as a plate or fuk buddy doesn't seem worth it.. as the sex with her is average, plus the drama, and bs is not worth it..

I feel like pointing out to her what she did wrong..

How about i send her this text..

"By the way if your going to cancel plans last minute, its just common courtesy to let that person know why.. especially when i have very limited free time..

Then i can see how she reacts? I still don't understand why she said MAYBE when i said 'meet up another time'

Then all of a sudden she starts texting me, and accusing me of ignoring her

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got this message off her..

"Looks like your still ignoring me.. even tho i don't know what i have done. Good luck was nice knowing you.. goodbye xx

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i react?? Keep ignoring her??

Feel like i should have just pulled the plug!!!

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling the plug is long overdue. This is supposed to be fun and she comes off as a stuck up b-tch. She DID disrespect you and isn't worth the trouble. You said it yourself, the sex is mediocre, which is a huge red flag. She wants full control and doesn't care enough about making a good impression on you.

Tell her "this isn't going to work, I did enjoy hanging out, take care." Don't reply any more afterward.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based off of your replys, i recognize that you are not ready to take control of your love/sexual life. You are going to allow your emotions to get the better of you. So I can not help any further.

Good luck

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two options.

1. Keep ghosting it.. forever (only if you really want to nuke her hamster)

2. Tell her it's not working out and proceed with NC

Whichever way you decide to go, do not under any circumstances tell her why. Just say it's not working. That's it. There is no point in pointing out her flaws even though you want to so badly. Nothing good will come of it and you won't feel any better, trust me.