Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ronaldo7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• President Trump. Most didn't believe in it. America will be great again. Nullius In Verba.
    RIP to the people in the Munich mall attack. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
    Reactions: CuddleJunkie
    CuddleJunkie
    CuddleJunkie
    What does one do when the others europeans cry "not all muslims" together. I feel sick.
    Ronaldo7
    Ronaldo7
    It's all fun and games. That is until you start feeling it close to home.
    Non ducor, duco.
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    Smart choice when you are the expert in that field. Otherwise arrogance can be quite costly.
    Ronaldo7
    Ronaldo7
    If one does not believe in one's own abilities, who will believe one is capable to lead?
    If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost. - Bhagavad Gita
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    I wonder which affects one more, the actual loss or one's regret of not having fought to have prevented the loss?
    Ronaldo7
    Ronaldo7
    One's regret.

Realize things you want. Never let your own fears stop you.

There's no turning back. Once you do something, it's done. Once you don't do something, it's never coming back.

Live the present to plan for the future.
    Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
    CuddleJunkie
    CuddleJunkie
    While I agree with most of what you say, sometimes it gives the impression that you forget about the social nature of humanity. You can be the criminal without repercussions as long as you appear as a benefactor. But I'm sure you know this, and the misunderstanding only comes from the shortness of forum-communication.
    LiveYourDream
    LiveYourDream
    Life has infinite possibilities. No need to limit oneself, to only two choices.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…