Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent content by frusciante1234

1. F

This is different....

thanks guys. and please don't judge. If you haven't been there, you'll never know. I've now been clean from drugs and alcohol for 4 months
  2. F

This is different....

ahhh I like it. You know I used to have some moderate DJ skills but I went through some things in my life which destroyed my confidence and my sense of self. This is how I probably would have handled this back in the day
  3. F

This is different....

ok so heres the deal.....hb9 I went to high school with. Always very much wanted to **** her. I haven't actually seen her in years, but about 9 months ago I was very drunk and sent her a 3 paragraph message on facebook EXPLICITLY and in great detail stating the things I wanted to do to her. I...
  4. F

need some feedback

the thing is pimpsicle is that this girl is definate relationship material to me, not just someone I want to fuvk. Thats what I was trying to say is that I'm good at just getting with girls, but this is a girl I actually like more than that. I dont really want to just run game and dominate her...
  5. F

need some feedback

yeah I guess I was probably just being a dumbass, I should of just hooked up with her. How do u think I should handle the situation now? I got laid off from my job so we no longer work together
  6. F

need some feedback

ok so this is a weird situation. Normally im pretty good with girls, at least with getting girls to f*ck. I met a girl at my job 2 months ago however who I really like. It takes alot for me to really like a girl, but me and her just get along so well its insane. So for 2 months I let this thing...
  7. F

confused girl

I havent heard from her since the night she called me, which was saturday. I have continued to ignore her by not calling texting or IMming her. I have a friend who talks to her friend so me and him did a little spy action. Her friend said that I seem a little forceful. I had my friend tell her...
  8. F

confused girl

I havent heard from her since the night she called me, which was saturday. I have continued to ignore her by not calling texting or IMming her. I have a friend who talks to her friend so me and him did a little spy action. Her friend said that I seem a little forceful. I had my friend tell her...
  9. F

confused girl

hey guys, ok so I did what you all suggested and completely cut off contact. I noticed a few nights ago that she had started leaving her AIM on all night, which may have been because she wanted me to IM her (she knows Im up late alot.) Anyway, yesterday I was driving by her house on the way...
  10. F

confused girl

hey guys, ok so I did what you all suggested and completely cut off contact. I noticed a few nights ago that she had started leaving her AIM on all night, which may have been because she wanted me to IM her (she knows Im up late alot.) Anyway, yesterday I was driving by her house on the way...
  11. F

confused girl

ok i have pulled back for a couple days, I'm expecting her to contact me soon, any more advice on wat to do here?
  12. F

confused girl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok so theres this girl that I like, ive known her for a little over a year and things have been slowly building. It is quite obvious she likes me but she refuses to admit it. Almost as if she is in denial. I know...
  13. F

confused girl

ok so theres this girl that I like, ive known her for a little over a year and things have been slowly building. It is quite obvious she likes me but she refuses to admit it. Almost as if she is in denial. I know she likes me because she hangs on my every word, is all smiles, her eyes are...
  14. F

missed a good opportunity

i know I should have man it was just one of those mornings......im hoping i see her again one day cause she was exactly my type