Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recent content by Bokanovsky

1. Bokanovsky

The Hot Guy Myth

The only thing that you missed is the fact that this thread is from 2013 :lol: If you dig through the ancient threads, you will find a lot of outdated and disproven advice: looks don't matter, game trumps everything, always call and never text, wait at least seven days to contact a girl after...
  2. Bokanovsky

G/F (of sorts) makes request to wear condom

Why were you trying to fvck a BPD without a condom in the first place ????????? :eek::eek::eek:
  3. Bokanovsky

Gifts You Give To A Woman Or Women You're Dating

One of my exes told me that her "love language" was receiving gifts. That kind of bothered me and made me reluctant to get her gifts. No one likes to feel like they are buying their significant other's affection.
  4. Bokanovsky

Masculine & Feminine Energy

This is certainly the traditional (and somewhat romanticized) view of masculinity but I don't know how much it applies to contemporary society. I know men who lack many of the things on that list and still do quite well with women. I also know men who embody all of those qualities and yet they...
  5. Bokanovsky

Top Soccer player Kaka's wife divorcing him, cause he's too perfect

I have no opinion on the football player's divorce situation but I find it fascinating that the word "kaka" literally means poop in many unrelated languages.
  6. Bokanovsky

Indirectly expanding your social circle by taking classes (e.g. drawing, cooking, gym, hiking)

Since you are talking about rock climbing gyms...I sure hope so :lol:
  7. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

A vow is not a "deal". It's a type of oath. If you join the military and take an oath to defend your country, you can't later decide that it was a bad deal and go AWOL. If you do that, you will get charged with desertion and court marshalled. If you take an oath in court to tell the truth and it...
  8. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

I'm fairly certain that wedding vows say "till death do us part", not "till one of us becomes depressed". Regardless of your reasons (which may or may not be legitimate as we haven't heard your ex-husband's side of the story), you can't deny the fact that you broke your wedding vows. Now it's...
  9. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

Please :rolleyes:. You are such a hypocrite. When you married your first husband, did you "stand before God" and take a vow to stay with him "till death do us part"? Well he's not dead, is he? But that didn't stop you from breaking your vow and filing for divorce. You and EyeBRollin are the flip...
  10. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

No, quite the opposite. Keep talking :lol: Women have this irresistible urge to confess. They'll reveal their red flags without you having to ask a single question. You just have to listen carefully.
  11. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

Correct. I would suggest that it's not necessary to reveal a dislike for something that is universally disliked by every human being. Do you feel the urge to reveal to others that you would hate to be punched in the face or thrown under a train? If you came up to me and said "gee, I'd really...
  12. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

I'm fairly certain that no one likes being cheated on or deceived...including people who are liars and cheaters themselves. In fact, when I hear a woman loudly proclaim that she hates "liars and cheats", I treat it a red flag as women are prone to projection.
  13. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

I would have to disagree with this premise somewhat. The itch is not for "strange" but for "better". If one's GF or wife is (in his objective view) a 9, he probably won't be too tempted to cheat on her with some he considers a 7. However, if the situation was reversed, the temaption to cheat...
  14. Bokanovsky

"I consider myself a fairly attractive person ... and I am only attracting unattractive men on Hinge"

Whatever their reasons may be, there is no shortage of attractive men on Hinge and other dating apps (at least in large cities).
  15. Bokanovsky

Dissolving My Marriage

Okay, I take that back. A divorced woman who is obsessed with looks, money and status would not cheat on her second or third husband under any circumstances :lol: