Your woman can cheat and still love and respect you?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I have lived in cities like Vegas, Chicago, Washington DC etc. I have seen this in real life. I have RAN trains on girls. I am a black dude thats what young black urban youth think is cool ( sadly). What I am saying is
I'm also black and have lived in Chicago, Washington dc and Atlanta.

No wonder me n you on the same page.

And yeah I remember them younger days in the inner city dealing with these type of women lol
And yeah we did think that sh!t was cool lol

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I have no interest in seeing you, or any girls you associate with.
Damn bruh you scared ??

Well atleast answer my questions, did you get laid in high school ?
Ever had a one night stand ?
Lmaoooo

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naive women will sometimes get into gangbangs etc for the hell of it, sometimes it's even political ("if men can be promiscuous then so can I" - she thinks). But this backfires - the feelings she is left with afterwards usually means she won't try it again. I think there's a huge negative feedback loop now, which is why the market is getting harder in general.

Inexperienced women can be manipulated into promiscuity. This goes back to my point on the other thread, which Stonker started attacking me over, is that you can manipulate women into doing many things if they are attracted to you. But watch it all collapse into some serious backlash when her attraction falls away. Johnny Depp discovering that now. All men discover it. Their "perfect little sloot" actually hates his guts.
I agree that they dont like it. I also agree that gangbangs leave them feeling used and bad about themselves. We are not talking about gangbangs particularly.

Men think that women need some deep emotional connection to a guy to let him fukk. This is 100% not the case for many girls ( for some girls it is the case). Again, if women needed some deep emotional connection then "same night lays" would not be a thing.

The most important factor in her cheating or smashing is HOW HOT THE GUY IS. PERIOD END OF STORY

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also black and have lived in Chicago, Washington dc and Atlanta.

No wonder me n you on the same page.

And yeah I remember them younger days in the inner city dealing with these type of women lol
And yeah we did think that sh!t was cool lol
100%

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"homie hoppers" should be a clear indication to you about the trash level these women are. Are they doing this stuff in Trap Houses?

Women, by and large, hop from one guy to the next. They can do this slowly or rapidly. They might even do it in less than a day. This is very different to "liking 2 guys at the same time" - women are configured to choose the best. That's just the way they. They find it very hard to simultaneously like 2 guys, because it feels like cheating to them. Women have this weird morality where, if she likes a guy a lot, sleeping with other guys will feel like "cheating" in her mind, and it makes her uncomfortable. If the guy she really likes asks her to have threesomes then she'll go along with it, but it will hurt her.
Bro...did you just type "Women have this weird morality where, if she likes a guy a lot, sleeping with other guys will feel like "cheating" in her mind, and it makes her uncomfortable"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

What planet do you live on? I need to go to Australia

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"homie hoppers" should be a clear indication to you about the trash level these women are. Are they doing this stuff in Trap Houses?

Women, by and large, hop from one guy to the next. They can do this slowly or rapidly. They might even do it in less than a day. This is very different to "liking 2 guys at the same time" - women are configured to choose the best. That's just the way they are. They find it very hard to simultaneously like 2 guys, because it feels like cheating to them. Women have this weird morality where, if she likes a guy a lot, sleeping with other guys will feel like "cheating" in her mind, and it makes her uncomfortable. If the guy she really likes asks her to have threesomes then she'll go along with it, but it will hurt her.
So I agree that they will feel conflicted AFTER they smashed the other dude. But that does not change the fact that she did it and probably orgamsed.

I did have one girl date my good friend. Then about 7 months later she smashed me ( she really liked me too). She then started crying in bed after the sex. She said that she loved both of us. Funny thing is he had forgotten about her and moved on.

So I do agree they feel conflicted but they still let the other dude smash. Women can be in sexually active with more than one guy for short periods of time bro.

btw I can send a pic of this girl and she was attractive. So its not just ugly girls doing this.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two different situations where a woman was sitting in between me and another dude. Fist they sucked my djck, then the other dude's... There was no hesitation, but eagerness... While not a train/gang bang, I know females can have no issues participating in sexual acts with multiple men simultaneously.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Me and Pandora have moved on to having an interesting chat now bro. Sorry. You need to catch up
Square ass dude you just insulted him earlier now you tryna be friendly with him lol

You're pathetic and won't even prove or back up anything you say but it's cool, I think I exposed you enough this morning

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two different situations where a woman was sitting in between me and another dude. Fist they sucked my djck, then the other dude's... There was no hesitation, but eagerness... While not a train/gang bang, I know females can have no issues participating in sexual acts with multiple men simultaneously.
Exactly!!! This was almost exactly my experience ( my only experience with group sex). We were like 21 and we were in the back seat of the car. The girl was giving head to both of us. We dropped her off to her moms house while her mom was walking to her car. She had no hesitancy either. She actually wanted to have actual sex but I declined.

So both of us including Stiker_93 have had similar experiences. This should show Pan87 that maybe he just is sheltered. This stuff happens. See a lot of guys on this forum have never experienced this so they think we are lying when we say women are more slutty than we think.

Women can get sexual with multiple dudes certain instances if both men are attractive. They dont need to be deeply connected to these guys. Womens sexuality is very chaotic at certain times.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest, because we know the quality you deal with.

What happened afterwards? Where is she now? And was she hot?

Full disclosure. It happened once and then never again. I wonder why?
I don't lie about the shjt I post unlike many on here. Why does the quality matter? Female nature is female nature right? But to answer one was an hb5 the other 7.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!!! This was almost exactly my experience ( my only experience with group sex). We were like 21 and we were in the back seat of the car. The girl was giving head to both of us. We dropped her off to her moms house while her mom was walking to her car. She had no hesitancy either.
One of the situations was in the backseat of a car also.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest, because we know the quality you deal with.

What happened afterwards? Where is she now? And was she hot?

Full disclosure. It happened once and then never again. I wonder why?
Pan87 my guy....you have 3 men telling you that they have had group sex with women. Striker, DonJuanjr and me. At what point do you say " hey maybe I need to reconsider my original premise". We cant all be lying.

Again I agree that women dont find this IDEAL. But they certainly are able and willing to in the short term get sexual with multiple attractive guys. If society made it socially acceptable you would see a lot more of this happening unfortunately.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....and it never happened again.

This happens once in your life, you never saw her again, and you think all women want to suck multiple d1cks at the same time? That's whack.
Okay...you know everything. All us other guys have no idea what we are talking about. Yes women never have fantasies about smashing other attractive men. Once she is with an "alpha" her eyes are only on him. Women will never ever find multiple men sexy at the same time. My bad. You know everything you big ole player from down under. You learned everything there is to know from your town in Australia.

Btw still waiting on you to post your picture. Surely you are some stud that gets all the ladies right?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because getting a bl0wjob from a fatty in a car, who you then never saw again because she apparently loved it so much, is some seriously misleading data on your fantasy that women want multiple d1cks simultaneously. They don't. That's why you guys are so angry. You know they don't, but you can't accept it.
Have you ever been outside of Australia to game women?????????? How many women have you slept with??

Answer these 2 questions and I will shut up.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly women are sluttier at short notice because they have to be. That's why data on ugly women is useless.

All women are slutty if they like you a lot. They will go along with whatever you want. That's always been my point.

It's not in female nature to be a slut. But it is in her nature to do whatever the guy wants, if she likes him enough.
Again dude. It is both in her nature to be a slut AND a chaste women. Women are different things at different times in her life. No women is 100% good girl. If given the right circumstance she will sleep with multiple men. You are too sheltered to argue with me on this topic.

If you actual fukked attractive women then you would know that they are often the most slutty.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro have you ever left Denmark and gamed women in the USA?
Right, what makes you think I only been in Denmark all my life?
That is a pretty arrogant assumption and statement to make.

I been all over the world in many countries. And for the moment I do not live in Denmark, but in Sweden.

For the record we have the same issues here as all the crazy bad shiete invented in USA including but not limited to:
The Blatantly Lying Marxists, retarded commie leftist movement with SJWs, LGBT gray crap, fking #meetoo movement, Crazy independent feminazy stronk wahmen that need no men, snowflaking offended bs, "critical race theory" and other totally crazy headaches are quickly copied over here and spreading like an decease and uncontrollable wildfire in the EU countries (and the rest of the world to btw due to globalism) thanks to the internet as one of the factors.

We import all the stupid bad shiete ideas and concepts from the US and pay for it in "hard cash".

Here is perfect example of what sheite we have to deal with because we got that imported to from US from your presidents own political advisor which is insane:
Like WTF: how can she even be employed in such a powerful job position?
But ye, we got that crap here too now... Sigh.

Have you ever moved your fat American ass out of US once and travelled the world and lived in many countries?
I have done that and I'm still doing it, but easily findable statistics say that you probably haven't. If you have then congrats then you're one in the million of the US citizens, because most US can't even point out there own country on a map and do not even been out of state once in their life.

Instead of being arrogant you could have been smart and asked me where I travelled and lived before and received answers from me. :up:
But you didn't which sort of in itself I guess says a lot.

Anyway, have a great weekend @Pandora , cheers! ;)

Last edited:

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she’s cheating in the marriage, she’s taking calculated risks. She’s what’s known as an alpha widow, craving the excitement of her younger years and looking for alpha ***k. She has either married a beta male for security, shaped her alpha or has him brow beaten & under the thumb. She is most definitely not giving her husband sex on his terms. She won’t expect to get caught, but if she does, she will blame her partner for the crime & seek negotiation for not doing it again. She won’t take full responsibility. Best to walk away because you can be sure it will happen again.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure he fvcked them, 2 different ones per week, but they werent sleeping with anyone else LOL
I don't care about if he has or not has an experience.
I just hate arrogant illiterate people that throw stupid words out of their cakehole and being disrespectful; the rest will reveal itself by their actions and mistakes anyway...
They usually have an ability to fall on their nose and start bleeding sooner or later. It's just matter of time. :devil:

Last edited: