Will Smith and why women don't trust nice guys

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you guys are quite gullible. The "incident" was 100% staged. If you watch the video, you will see Chris Rock putting his hands behind his back and leaning forward with his face, to make it easier for Will Smith to slap him. Will Smith screwed up though by forgetting not to laugh at the joke that was supposed to "outrage" him so much.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are quite gullible. The "incident" was 100% staged. If you watch the video, you will see Chris Rock putting his hands behind his back and leaning forward with his face, to make it easier for Will Smith to slap him. Will Smith screwed up though by forgetting not to laugh at the joke that was supposed to "outrage" him so much.
I thought so too, but I think he was expecting Will to do some banter or little playful stuff. That slap looked genuine cause it follows up all this Jada and Will smith business since that cucking video. I want to believe it was staged, too, but Will has emotional problems right now. Not that I care for it cause he's just another celebrity to me.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading your post. if you are thinking about this, you fell for it kitchen sink or whatever the expression is

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with most women in their early ages, the tough guy seemed to be more of an appeal as opposed to what Smith had to offer.
Why do women like the tough guy more when they are young and fertile?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Lol if womens inution was so good they wouldn’t end up as single moms by deadbeat dudes. They can spot a nice guy but can’t spot the dude with felonies that will leave them after she gets pregnant? Please.
That’s because a nice guy is supposedly “fake” and “has an agenda.” On the other hand, the bad boy is an honest choir boy who always has her best interests at heart lol.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys can lash out randomly because no one is that nice all the time. Will Smith puts out this super nice guy all the time vibe. But we all know that's not true. Women are especially good at sensing this.

What do you think? What Rock did didn't warrant the slap. However his wife's cheating did. I'm 100% certain if that slap hadn't landed on Rock it would have landed on her.

I am glad someone slapped Chris Rock. Guy makes his living off of lame race stereotype jokes and it's not like this was a comedy roast event where you know it's coming. In fact, a lot of comedians think they have a license to say whatever hateful thing they are really thinking under the guise of a joke and people just laugh and cheer them on. Comedians like Jim Carrey who get by on actual real talent don't bother me though. Chris Rock is about as funny as a root canal. Wished he would have added a few kicks and a real punch as well. A slap is basically just a warning and a way to demasculate your foe.

Everyone said Chris played it off well, but he looked like a ***** to me who knew he deserved it and was just surprised someone would actually risk their rep doing it. I also saw genuine fear in his eyes, so i don't think it was scripted. I feel like people are soft in general for hating on this incident so much.

What's wrong with getting slapped for that? It was a lame personal joke in bad taste just like all his jokes are. Not to mention he has one of the most annoying voices in the world. I wish someone would do Pete Davidson next.

Now onto Will Smith. None of us really know who he really is behind cameras. However, we do know he has put up with a ridiculous amount of non sense from Jada. Personally i have always liked him based on what i see. But you can't deny he is a simp or at least turned into one. He should have divorced her a LONG time ago. Maybe he didn't for his kids? We don't know. We do know in his prime he could slay more top tier ***** than anyone on this board combined. Still could if he wanted to. Chris Rock? Probably not so much. I have no issues with him slapping that little smurf though. The crying afterwords was pretty cringe though.

The only real alpha up there was Denzel Washington.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of those people are real. They are actors. Their job title even tells you what they are - Denzel Washington is an Actor. So is Jim Carey.
Ofcourse, but some are hacks and some are not. Washington is loaded with natural charisma and Carrey is just uber talented in general. Chris Rock looks and talks like a female dyke in general.

This is an great motivational speech from Denzel:

He does a lot of these.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denzel is a very good actor. I never denied that. His acting skills are better than Smith and Rock.

But....he's....not.....a......real.....person
Acting is a job like anything else. He has achieved the highest level of it's craft and in his interviews seems pretty stoic by nature and very intelligent. Knows how to control a room as well. Seems pretty alpha to me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s because a nice guy is supposedly “fake” and “has an agenda.” On the other hand, the bad boy is an honest choir boy who always has her best interests at heart lol.
Yeah they never seem to figure out the thug bad boy UNTIL he “suddenly changed” and “tricked them” and got them pregnant. Like magic! But boy can they sniff out the nice guy right off the bat!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys fail to walk away.

Serenity

Reaction score
What do you think?
She's in control. Will Smith himself was laughing hysterically up until the moment he realized his wife didn't approve, then his entire frame crumbled in an instant, he lost his self-control and resorted to violence.

There's a billion better ways he could have handled it, but he picked the worst one by publicly humiliating himself and showing just how pvssy-whipped he is.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staged? Not everything is a goddamn conspiracy theory.
of course not. And I’m not one of those nut cases running around drinking bleach to keep Covid away.

But most of Hollywood is staged entertainment. Numbers have been down for years for these award shows and every since their has been some drama that’s has to take place to get people talking.Will smith winning his first Oscar wasn’t enough to get people talking.

I almost guarantee will knew that joke was coming

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
He may lose his Oscar cuz of this "joke."

He didn't do anything wrong, in my eyes. We live in a society that conditions us from an early age to follow rules, and to suppress our true emotions for the purpose of 'maintaining an image.' If someone does show a human emotion, they're labeled 'too sensitive' or 'a pvssy.'

The second we do, or say, something, 3 million people are lined up, foaming at the mouth, ready to critique our words or actions. I applaud Will Smith for smacking the sh!t out of Chris Rock on national TV.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I agree with the guys that say it was staged. If it wasnt Chris would´ve pressed charges.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Acting is a job like anything else. He has achieved the highest level of it's craft and in his interviews seems pretty stoic by nature and very intelligent.
Perhaps he is...acting in those interviews? Unless you know the man in person, you can tell nothing about his character based on an interview. NOTHING. I know lots of people who are complete sh!ts in real life but boy, can they put on a great act it benefits them.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score