What is one of the greatest lessons you've learnt so far?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs, what would you say is one of the most important lessons/realizations you've learnt so far on your journey?

Would be interesting to see what everyone's takeaways are.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love yourself, live for yourself, believe in God who created you. Women are an accompaniment to life, women aren't life. Lack of women leads to seeing women as life.

As someone who grew up abused, scared, shy, in a shell, desiring women... to coming out of the other end of the tunnel, confident, **** together, successful, I've learned not only women, but people, ain't ****. You need to look after yourself, be demanding of yourself, strive for better, somebody always has it worse, stop looking for excuses, be bold and brave, be fearless, be good to people. Forgiving and letting go is so so so much easier than holding negativity.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face > Logistics/Environment > Game

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing good happens until you understand that you have to really FIGHT for it.

but

You can't do everything alone. Surround yourself with good people.

If you believe in God, don't neglect that relationship. It's what will keep you going when everything seems to go to hell.

Most times, the most rewarding things and the ones that you learn the most from are happening when helping others.

Also, women with big tits are better in bed.

Reaction score
Location and logistics > all

You can have all of the game in the world and even the looks but if you are flyover country, a decent looking guy with great logistics will always outperform you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo what @Murk said.

Love yourself. Respect yourself. Those two things are an inside job. If you love and respect yourself you will create a life that is true to who you are & what you desire.

Nobody completes you. Learn to be whole on your own. Accept yourself. See paragraph above.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Facial bone structure and hair. The things you have little control over.

Some notes on the limits of "looksmaxxing"

Without shoes I'm 6ft. There was this girl I met a couple weeks ago who was all about me when I met her but couldn't close because her friends and being flaky. I ran into her recently. While I was wearing these shoes that make me to about 6'2". Same result. No change in attraction.

And there was this chick I thought was beautiful. She went on vacation to a destination where when she came back, her face was all tan. Still. tan or no tan, I was attracted to her face.

Fashion. This may be confirmation bias as I'm going by what I saw last night and the previous week. But the most fashionable/in shape guys I saw out there were 1) dating a chick way below their league 2) gay 3) out cold approaching tryna get laid. The guys who were actually with attractive chicks were dressed pretty normal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... and practice makes perfect. It all boils down to getting off your @ss and trying. Coaching only take you so far, you have to get out and take the shots, and learn from your failure. Failure is the best teacher.
+1

Which is why YouTube is so trash with house hubby and dating armchair QBs. The football dad who never played any football but thinks he has it figured out. You got a brit like troy podcasting irl live vs the rubbish of some theory and or Jerry Springer like entertainment. Not shocking most suck with women following rubbish content.

Game is constantly delivering Ls. Failures as you said is the best life lessons. Most men aren't taking their shot.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres no such things as "be kind".....as soon as you treat yourself to a decent car, god forbid you work 12 hours a day, your social circle and customers will make snide remarks.

if you quit alcohol and relapse after a year, instead of saying well done for doing a year(as if they could even do a week), society will say 'I thought you said you'd quit alcohol?"

if your a man, your a lone wolf, no one cares. step up or step aside

RusMwas

Reaction score
One dynamic is very important to know when the context of application presents. Red pill awareness is the most liberation I have experienced just recently. My first comment here. Joined the forum after Rollo Tomassi mentioned it in his Rational Male book that I am reading. Good awareness going on here.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want you to tell them what's gonna happen. This includes feelings. If a chick has hung out with 3-4 times, staying the night, etc, and you want to get into a relationship with her; don't wait for her to initiate the talk. If she's under 23 she probably won't do it, you have to.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should never be your main dish in life. They are at best the pickles that come with your burger, not the burger itself.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women overvalue themselves and often undervalue men that are their actual league or higher. Something else related to this is excessively picky or specific standards that they look for in a man.

The lesson here is that these women are nuts and should be avoided. They have this strange concept of how the world works and how a man should be in her life. I still don't fully understand, but I believe it is because they feel entitled to a certain ideal they have in their head and that anything else will simply not do, regardless of what they actually bring to the table. For instance, fat/overweight women refusing to date men that are in their league and specifically stating they only go for fit men, I've seen this quite a bit actually.

Last edited: