Men and women don't really like each other

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've been fooled time, time, and time again convincing myself that a given woman was "genuine". Only to find out after time that they are all darn near the same. I am fresh out of a LTR. Regarding said women I was with even my mother of all people said "She put on a good act for a long time. Her real true colors didn't come out until towards the end. Women do that." Darn right they do Mom, darn right they do...

Reaction score
I've been fooled time, time, and time again convincing myself that a given woman was "genuine". Only to find out after time that they are all darn near the same. I am fresh out of a LTR. Regarding said women I was with even my mother of all people said "She put on a good act for a long time. Her real true colors didn't come out until towards the end. Women do that." Darn right they do Mom, darn right they do...
What exactly did she do?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As long as we always have one foot out the door, we can never get locked inside.

As soon as we stop caring enough, they can't hurt us anymore. But it requires having 2+ women forever. Women are too flighty to not have a backup. It serves them right that men never be faithful to them again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fixed your post to be more accurate.
No. You changed my post to suit your narrative and be cheeky.

I like men generally (irrespective of whether or not I would date them personally).

Some men here actually like women generally too.

That is my point.

Obviously I am only going to consider certain men to date personally according to my own personal preferences.

Every man I know of does the same thing.

All PEOPLE do this...just to state the incontrovertible truth. How this is an epiphany I'm not quite sure.

All men have value. Too many men do not see their own value and all men would do well to improve their value because people tend to date/LTR/marry people of similar station in life.

So from that standpoint you are simply stating the obvious. But if you need to silly it up a bit that's fine with me. Carry on.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean honestly guys. Y'all are supposed to be red pill.

Meaning see the landscape for what it is and then find a way to thrive in that landscape.

Whining about it isn't helping is it?

I'm old and I'm thriving. So none of y'all should have an excuse o_O

Serenity

Reaction score
@Urbanyst You're wrong, it's so evident that I don't care to point it out. If you can't see women liking men and men liking women you must be blind and delusional.

Use your eyes before your mind goes spinning "theories".

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
No. You changed my post to suit your narrative and be cheeky.

I like men generally (irrespective of whether or not I would date them personally).

Some men here actually like women generally too.

That is my point.

Obviously I am only going to consider certain men to date personally according to my own personal preferences.

Every man I know of does the same thing.

All PEOPLE do this...just to state the incontrovertible truth. How this is an epiphany I'm not quite sure.

All men have value. Too many men do not see their own value and all men would do well to improve their value because people tend to date/LTR/marry people of similar station in life.

So from that standpoint you are simply stating the obvious. But if you need to silly it up a bit that's fine with me. Carry on.
Either you're lying to yourself or you're not all that "genuine" yourself.

@Urbanyst You're wrong, it's so evident that I don't care to point it out. If you can't see women liking men and men liking women you must be blind and delusional.

Use your eyes before your mind goes spinning "theories".
You don't "see" sh*t.

When you can read minds get back to me.

Reaction score
I mean honestly guys. Y'all are supposed to be red pill.

Meaning see the landscape for what it is and then find a way to thrive in that landscape.

Whining about it isn't helping is it?

I'm old and I'm thriving. So none of y'all should have an excuse o_O
Are you an old MAN?

logicallefty

Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog Re "what did she (my ltr that just ended) do?

Early in the LTR she never nag. Later it was a daily habit. Early in the LTR she enjoy cooking for me. Later it was a burden and she complain about it. Early in the LTR she was happy just hanging out at home for the weekend. Later she started nagging that we didn't do enough other stuff. Early in the LTR she told me she was good with money and paid cash for her truck. A few weeks ago the repo guy showed up because she had a loan on it and didn't stay current. LIE!! In the beginning I could do no wrong. By the end I could do no right. Same song and dance I have seen time and time again. I already got my FWB lined up. Going to stick with that for a while I'm done with the relationships. They are just too much damn work.

Serenity

Reaction score
You don't "see" sh*t.

When you can read minds get back to me.
Be careful now, observation beats speculation. I trust my senses more than my mind. You haven't exactly read any minds yourself have you? Just because you might not like women does not mean it's true for other people.

Actions are observable and reveal people's minds. What I see is that some behave in a way indicating they dislike the opposite sex and some behave in a way indicating they like the opposite sex. There's no better way of getting close to the truth than to observe, it's certainly better than making stuff up. I'll accept the fact that nobody may never know with absolute certainty, but I only deal with probabilities and I strongly believe observation is better than mental masturbation.

Also, if what you said was true then humanity simply would not have made it this far.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful now, observation beats speculation. I trust my senses more than my mind. You haven't exactly read any minds yourself have you? Just because you might not like women does not mean it's true for other people.

Actions are observable and reveal people's minds. What I see is that some behave in a way indicating they dislike the opposite sex and some behave in a way indicating they like the opposite sex. There's no better way of getting close to the truth than to observe, it's certainly better than making stuff up. I'll accept the fact that nobody may never know with absolute certainty, but I only deal with probabilities and I strongly believe observation is better than mental masturbation.

Also, if what you said was true then humanity simply would not have made it this far.
Yes, cogitation can become an addiction. And arguably, ideology was the mother of all addictions [ad-dict/ to words]. It subverts a natural belief we should have towards things. It only proves itself absurd in the end.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How is stopping single men from getting married helping a man who is already married?
"Cindy, you know my friend Urbanyst, he is rich, good looking and has everything. And he STILL can't find a girlfriend. Look what a good catch I am. You should be SO lucky I am your husband."

You not being married strengthens his position with his wife. I see it everyday.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yes, cogitation can become an addiction. And arguably, ideology was the mother of all addictions [ad-dict/ to words]. It subverts a natural belief we should have towards things. It only proves itself absurd in the end.
This I really agree with. Using our senses makes more sense, it's through them we gather experience and knowledge. It doesn't arise from nothing in our minds. If we stop sensing we become stuck in a loop with the limited experience and knowledge we obtained before we stopped using our senses.

This very much applied in learning to deal with women. I progressed rapidly when I quit spinning theories and instead went out there to see how things actually works. I learned from raw experience rather than being told how stuff works, I don't get stuck in the jaded circlejerking present on this forum because of it.

The wisest thing I ever started doing was trying to prove myself wrong, I still learn a lot from doing that. It really brings a sharp awareness of just how good the mind is at making stuff up and fooling itself.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women selecting good DNA is a myth, cause I see them getting knocked up by ugly needy betas all the time

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women feel sexual attraction in the same way men do. I think women see it more as "Hmm.. he would make good babies or improve my lifestyle a lot".
I disagree. Sexual attraction is hard wired into all species.

There is no thought involved in sexual attraction, mother natures programming to ensure human survival over millions of years is what takes care of this situation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was playing poker with some married men a few days ago and all they did was sh*t on women. The single guys at the table were more optimistic about women. Including me.
Really? I was thinking just the opposite. I'm not married, but I've been living with my girlfriend for well over a decade now. Here you have a forum full of guys who are supposed to know all the secrets of attracting and dealing with women, spinning their plates and trying to be players and alpha males. And it seems like most of what I read here is a bunch of frustration, complaints, and guys dealing with bad behavior.

Yet here I am with my LTR that's "not for real men" and I am quite happy and my life is free of drama. Maybe the player lifestyle isn't all it's cracked up to be. :eek:

martinman980

Don Juan
Reaction score
too much god damn theory, when reality is so much simpler, but you got to live it. Some of you would be amazed of how much power and control a man can have over a women. Yea they love for our recources (or potential to get those recources aka personality), and we love them mostly for their bodys, yea it's an unfair world especially when you add in the fact that society these days screws with natural instincts, but the real problem is thinking too much about this **** and not living it ;)