Would you kick Pamela Anderson out of bed?

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hep C.

Nuff said!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 50 ffs. What do we expect?

I never liked her back in the day, typical bimbo. Too perfect, massive teeth. Like the WWE girls, that US pneumatic blonde look which does nothing for me. Seems fake.

The fact she ended up with Tommy Lee just solidified that view. There's nothing that feminine about her.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This type of chick over the Pammy type, any day.

This type below is held up as "beautiful" but they don't really do it for me. Hence I never was that into Pammy.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nigella Lawson is 50+ and I would smash her everyday and twice on Sunday.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see she has a recipe for Grasshopper Pie...is that how Carridine passed? lol
Nevermind, just joking. I know David's story. sad.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her first modeling gig:
Just.....too......80s. Look at those teeth man, huge.slabs of space shuttle material.

I know we get laughed at for British teeth but the reverse is true from our side. Those teeth are intimidating....they fit the skull of a 6ft 5 man.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A piece is a piece, and her bod still looks decent for her age. Only way I would kick her out is if I wanted a sammich afterwards.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just.....too......80s. Look at those teeth man, huge.slabs of space shuttle material.

I know we get laughed at for British teeth but the reverse is true from our side. Those teeth are intimidating....they fit the skull of a 6ft 5 man.
I've got to call BS on this one. If she came up putting that vag in your face, you'd pound it, you know you would. Old or young, would you want to marry her? No, probably not but would you want to pound it? Especially if you have gone without for a good bit? H*ll yes you would. It's the military effect. When I've been out in the field for a good bit, any female would look good enough just about.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to call BS on this one. If she came up putting that vag in your face, you'd pound it, you know you would. Old or young, would you want to marry her? No, probably not but would you want to pound it? Especially if you have gone without for a good bit? H*ll yes you would. It's the military effect. When I've been out in the field for a good bit, any female would look good enough just about.
It was a joke, you don't call BS on a joke.

Is your wit high speed? It doesn't appear so!

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a joke, you don't call BS on a joke.

Is your wit high speed? It doesn't appear so!
so you put up a post with no hint or wink, type it up with no emotive direction one way or the other and someone takes you seriously and they are the dunce? Look again tool, look again.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you put up a post with no hint or wink, type it up with no emotive direction one way or the other and someone takes you seriously and they are the dunce? Look again tool, look again.
Are you autistic?

It's called dry British wit. I could think of 1000 women I would bang before her.

Given my standard is anyone 18-45 and female, yes, I most probably would have sex with her if I found a way of time-travelling. I am talking in relative perving terms and I do not like those teeth.

I don't recall postulating she isn't fvckworthy. You've made that connection yourself.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you autistic?

It's called dry British wit. I could think of 1000 women I would bang before her.

Given my standard is anyone 18-45 and female, yes, I most probably would have sex with her if I found a way of time-travelling. I am talking in relative perving terms and I do not like those teeth.

I don't recall postulating she isn't fvckworthy. You've made that connection yourself.
idiotic comments are what passes for british wit? that would explain why you're so obtuse. cherio british humor loving half-wit. go back to your regularly scheduled stupidity or I'll fart in your general direction.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idiotic comments are what passes for british wit? that would explain why you're so obtuse. cherio british humor loving half-wit. go back to your regularly scheduled stupidity or I'll fart in your general direction.
A well thought out and productive comment.