Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grade Obama

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record anyone who thinks doctors as a group are the bad guys has NO idea.

The hospital lobby and the insurance lobby are exponentially more powerful & better capitalized than the AMA or any other physician or practitioner group.
Wasn't always that way. We're at the end of a long con started over a hundred years ago.

http://alertandoriented.com/an-economic-history-of-the-american-health-care-system-part-1/

http://alertandoriented.com/an-economic-history-of-the-american-health-care-system-part-2/

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with you here bro.

Honestly, the demographics in the country are such that NO "conservative" Republican should be winning the White House. The demographics in this country are such TODAY that it completely and utterly favors the Left and the views/stances of the Democrat Party.

There is NO way Donald Trump had any business beating Hillary Clinton. He beat her because the people that would have voted for Hillary, didn't get off their lazy a.sses to go vote. That's the Left for you right there, they sit around bytching about problems......but won't get off their lazy a.sses to go do anything about it.

If The Left turned out to vote like they should, Republicans would have to move to The Left to even begin to compete.
I agree with you about demographics, but I disagree about leftists sitting at home. This was the highest election turnout ever. Where the left sat on their ass was in dealing with middle America.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The democrats are on the verge of extinction, the Republicans reign supreme, Trump is a democrat and outsider that managed to win... so he got legitimacy... but the people in the institutions don't really care and Trump promised to destroy them
Democrats won the popular vote, and that is with the maddest bunch of Republicans there has been in a long, long time. This 'Republicans reign supreme' is more 'whistle past the graveyard' rhetoric meant to settle down the conservative masses, get them fat and happy again, so that cancerous lib-tard policies can be passively ushered in.

Make no mistake, we are past the point of no return. More takers than givers.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you about demographics, but I disagree about leftists sitting at home. This was the highest election turnout ever. Where the left sat on their ass was in dealing with middle America.
I don't know Speed Dawg, looks like 2008 beat it in turn out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

With the demographic shift in this country, there's just no way a conservative Republican wins the White House if people register and vote like they are supposed to.

For example, you have 231 million people who are Eligible to vote and only 130 million of those voted, which means 100 million people that could vote didn't vote. I'm willing to BET YOU that the bulk of that 100 million (I would say about 65% - 70%) are people who would have voted for Hillary even if some are registered Republicans, because you have to account for the RINOS.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/voting-statistics/

http://www.statisticbrain.com/2016-presidential-election-results-by-state/

I would love to see Trump rebuild the image of the Republican Party. I would just like to see them do more to break the negative image of the Party being a racist Party, so we can have at least 30% of Blacks voting Republican like you have 30% of Asians and 30% of Hispanics voting Republican.

TRUST ME, I know that at least 30% of Black people align with the views of the Republican Party on traditional family structure, God, no abortions, lower taxes, no gay marriage, and more support for business, but they choose not to vote Republican due to the horrible image of the Party being racist.

If the Republicans put a concerted effort to change that image, you will get 30% of Black people voting Republican, I guarantee it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millenials didn't vote. They don't think their vote matters and they also don't think change (in their favor) is going to occur, no matter who wins.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know Speed Dawg, looks like 2008 beat it in turn out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

With the demographic shift in this country, there's just no way a conservative Republican wins the White House if people register and vote like they are supposed to.

For example, you have 231 million people who are Eligible to vote and only 130 million of those voted, which means 100 million people that could vote didn't vote. I'm willing to BET YOU that the bulk of that 100 million (I would say about 65% - 70%) are people who would have voted for Hillary even if some are registered Republicans, because you have to account for the RINOS.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/voting-statistics/

http://www.statisticbrain.com/2016-presidential-election-results-by-state/

I would love to see Trump rebuild the image of the Republican Party. I would just like to see them do more to break the negative image of the Party being a racist Party, so we can have at least 30% of Blacks voting Republican like you have 30% of Asians and 30% of Hispanics voting Republican.

TRUST ME, I know that at least 30% of Black people align with the views of the Republican Party on traditional family structure, God, no abortions, lower taxes, no gay marriage, and more support for business, but they choose not to vote Republican due to the horrible image of the Party being racist.

If the Republicans put a concerted effort to change that image, you will get 30% of Black people voting Republican, I guarantee it.
Guess so. Shame on me for listening to media I guess, I swear I thought I heard someone say that.

I don't know how you bridge the gap between minorities and Republicans, especially black people. There are some mad, mad black people right now. I blame the race baiters who spread the victim stuff in order to stay in power. I mean, the absolute lies I see some guys spreading on facebook is astounding. Islam is even growing among the black population where I live, and so is all the Afro-power stuff. I honestly don't know what else can be done - I guess like you say - appeal to the decent side of every race and ignore the morons. Let them be and they probably disappear, but don't be ignorant of them. Be ready if they come looking for trouble.

It really does make you wonder how the knife cut so deep. I have seen breakthroughs with certain black friends by simply LISTENING to their grievances instead of ignoring - no matter if I agree or not.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guess so. Shame on me for listening to media I guess, I swear I thought I heard someone say that.

I don't know how you bridge the gap between minorities and Republicans, especially black people. There are some mad, mad black people right now. I blame the race baiters who spread the victim stuff in order to stay in power. I mean, the absolute lies I see some guys spreading on facebook is astounding. Islam is even growing among the black population where I live, and so is all the Afro-power stuff. I honestly don't know what else can be done - I guess like you say - appeal to the decent side of every race and ignore the morons. Let them be and they probably disappear, but don't be ignorant of them. Be ready if they come looking for trouble.

It really does make you wonder how the knife cut so deep. I have seen breakthroughs with certain black friends by simply LISTENING to their grievances instead of ignoring - no matter if I agree or not.
I have some proposals that I think would get Republicans to a 30% black vote:

- More and more Republicans are going to have to make it an upfront centerpiece of their campaign to resolve a particular "black issue". It could be a criminal justice issue, could be a lack of funding for black business owners issue, but they are going to have to take a "black issue" and make it a centerpiece of their campaign.

- In addition, more and more Republicans are going to have to go to the inner city where a lot of black people are who are working class/lower class, and find an issue they are struggling with and make it a centerpiece of their campaign.

- In addition, more and more Republicans are going to have to reach out to established black leaders and new potential black leaders (not the ones that are viewed as Uncle Toms) to be seen working with said leaders.

Doing this will SLICE the 30% of the vote off for the Republicans while also rebuilding the Republican brand from the racist labels it gets. I personally feel that Republicans DO NOT reach out to black people NOR other minorities enough.

Democrats have gotten to the point of taking the black vote for granted, but at least I could say that Democrats have reached out and taken some modern day "black issues" and put them as centerpiece campaign movements. Republicans are not doing this and they are going to have to do it.

I firmly believe that Republicans can be "conservative" with a push for lower taxes, lower regulation, more military, more God, and traditional families........WHILE at the same time taking known minority issues and making them center campaign movements. Minorities such as Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Gays.

If Republicans do this, they will keep their status as a dominant party. Failure to do this, with the demographic changes, is going to make it very difficult for the Republican party going forward from a national standpoint.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

I'm starting to think that this is the backlash for Jim Crowe that never actually happened in the immediate aftermath. I'm not sure black people ever really got it out of their system, because think about it. It wasn't until the late 60's we fixed this, followed by the races moving together in the 70's, 80's, and 90's (with a brief period of tension in the early 90's with the LA riots/Reginald Denny/OJ.) That's only 35 or so years, which is a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things, not even 2 generations. That time was the calm before the storm.

I think race relations peaked in the the late 90's. I was a young teenager, and it wasn't like this. Bill Clinton was doing good things for EVERYONE and some called him the first black president. Black heroes were positive role models like Jordan and Will Smith. They found positivity in the church, and the FAMILY UNIT was still strong. I think the de-evolution of black music from jazz and good hip-hop to what we have now, the GLORIFICATION of what's going on in Chicago, is a good representation of the overall society.

I can understand the outrage to an extent. There are still black people alive today who were alive long enough to be 2nd class citizens, but ironically those aren't the angry people. Talk to a 65 year old black man and he'll tell you the keys to overcoming oppression and struggle are keeping your nose clean, obeying the police, loyalty to your family, and hard work. I can't overstate my respect for black men like Larry Elder, whose father was a janitor born in the Jim Crowe south, from whom he was estranged for 8 years. Elder is now a best-selling author, radio talk show host and guest speaker who preaches PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

On the other hand, you have 20 year old millennials who've not only never been oppressed a day in their life, but actually BENEFITED from their race in the form of these reparations programs called affirmative action and exclusive groups/clubs/etc. If anything, there should be social programs in place for any elderly black person who was born pre-1970. These people ACTUALLY WERE oppressed, so it makes no sense to give all the "We're sorry" benefits to the individuals born 6 decades after the problem was fixed and nothing to the people who were around during the era.

The other problem is that is the history books are very selective. You don't hear about the slavery of millions of white people across the shores of North Africa, you don't hear about the Armenian Genocide, Muslim conquest, the Khmer Rouge, etc. You get slavery, the Revolutionary War, and Nazis. I wonder how many moderate black people on the fence would change their positions if they knew white people were once slaves in Africa.

Unfortunately, at this rate I think it'll be another 50-100 years until we live in a post-racial society, if the United States survives that long at all. A big part of the problem is cowardly whites trying to virtue signal their non-racism to a certain segment of black who will never accept them anyway. Some black people talk endlessly about having a "conversation" about race, and then flip out when white people start talking.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some proposals that I think would get Republicans to a 30% black vote:

- More and more Republicans are going to have to make it an upfront centerpiece of their campaign to resolve a particular "black issue". It could be a criminal justice issue, could be a lack of funding for black business owners issue, but they are going to have to take a "black issue" and make it a centerpiece of their campaign.

- In addition, more and more Republicans are going to have to go to the inner city where a lot of black people are who are working class/lower class, and find an issue they are struggling with and make it a centerpiece of their campaign.

- In addition, more and more Republicans are going to have to reach out to established black leaders and new potential black leaders (not the ones that are viewed as Uncle Toms) to be seen working with said leaders.

Doing this will SLICE the 30% of the vote off for the Republicans while also rebuilding the Republican brand from the racist labels it gets. I personally feel that Republicans DO NOT reach out to black people NOR other minorities enough.

Democrats have gotten to the point of taking the black vote for granted, but at least I could say that Democrats have reached out and taken some modern day "black issues" and put them as centerpiece campaign movements. Republicans are not doing this and they are going to have to do it.

I firmly believe that Republicans can be "conservative" with a push for lower taxes, lower regulation, more military, more God, and traditional families........WHILE at the same time taking known minority issues and making them center campaign movements. Minorities such as Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Gays.

If Republicans do this, they will keep their status as a dominant party. Failure to do this, with the demographic changes, is going to make it very difficult for the Republican party going forward from a national standpoint.
These are my concerns:

- Crime: No-go because look what happens when you deploy cops to those areas. This something the church is going to have to do, because government obviously cannot. The only way you naturally reduce crime is to gentrify, and the black population in Atlanta has been very vocal about that, because they get displaced.
- Black owned businesses: What else can be done here? There are already 8A and DBE requirements. This is heavily stacked in minority favor.
- Housing: There are crazy amounts of subsized loans for minorities in this area too.

This makes me think that whatever is done will be fake, and done for the publicity.

The only issue that will ever work, for anybody, is that green paper, white or black. That's the real reason Trump got elected anyway. Trump said all the right things this go round and nothing changed. But you can't just give it away.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part of the problem is cowardly whites trying to virtue signal their non-racism to a certain segment of black who will never accept them anyway. Some black people talk endlessly about having a "conversation" about race, and then flip out when white people start talking.
Agreed. People want to get paid, not have a conversation. "Paid" may be harsh, but in other words, they want 'something', and to them, it is deserved, and shouldn't have to be worked for. It's just an easy way to get some money.

I mean, look at the election. Trump got elected because he promised JOBS. Everybody is after that dollar.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This makes me think that whatever is done will be fake, and done for the publicity.
Lol, this is what it comes down to unfortunately.

I mean just like at the Democrats, who black people vote 90% - 95% for, and ask yourself have they done ANYTHING for black people since the 1970's when Black people starting voted for them in mass? All of the issues that black people complain about such as:

- Getting shot in the street by cops in their area
- Lack of jobs in their area
- Bad schooling in their area
- Horrible neighborhoods in their area
- Fvcked up water in their area

ALL of these areas are ran by majority Democrats in government/political power. Even the situation in Flint, the Democrat mayor at the time and the Flint Council both signed on to switch over the water supply, it wasn't just "Republican Gov. Snyder's fault." These situations within the black community have been there since the late 70's/early 80's and they keep voting the same damn Party (Democrats) into power again and again, with no change after no change, after no change.

These are the FACTS and you can honestly put these in front of black people all day and they still will vote 90% - 95% for Democrats based solely on viewing Republicans as racist.

So technically, you hit the nail on the head, the Republicans just need to start doing a lot of the phony "outreach programs" to black people like Democrats do. That will get more black people to stop seeing them as racist and begin voting more on "policy", which you will be able to slice off that 30%. Trust me, I know this is kinda of stupid lol, but let's just be honest here....the vast MAJORITY of American voters are stupid.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Democrats won the popular vote, and that is with the maddest bunch of Republicans there has been in a long, long time. This 'Republicans reign supreme' is more 'whistle past the graveyard' rhetoric meant to settle down the conservative masses, get them fat and happy again, so that cancerous lib-tard policies can be passively ushered in.

Make no mistake, we are past the point of no return. More takers than givers.
Whether or not Hillary actually won the popular vote is not entirely clear. There is little doubt that she benefitted from illegal votes cast by non-citizens. The real question is whether the number of those votes was in the hundreds of thousands or in the millions. With vote-rich states like California and New York having no voter ID requirements, there is really no way to know.

As far as demographic changes go, while it is true that whites are becoming a smaller group as a proportion of the overall population, 70% of all eligible voters are still white. And whites are increasingly abandoning the Democrats because of BLM, race riots, and the general anti-white vibe emanating from the Democratic party in recent years. In 2008, many whites voted for Obama because they wanted to prove that they were "not racist" by voting for a black man. Now that the novelty of having a black president has worn off, it's not going to happen again. Obama won 43% of the white vote in 2008 and 39% in 2012. Clinton won only 37% (and even that is likely an unnaturally high number because of all the white women who wanted to vote for a female candidate regardless of party affiliation). The next democratic candidate will be lucky to crack 35% of the white vote, and could actually fall below 30%.

What you are going to see in the future is increasing polarization along the lines of race. The Democrats will be primarily a party of monitories, while also drawing support from the fringe elements of the white community (i.e. Bernie Sanders socialists, radical feminists, SJW college students, etc.) The Republicans, on the other hand, will become a party of "mainstream" white people regardless of class, and will also draw support from some upwardly mobile Hispanics and blacks who align with the Republicans for economic reasons.

B

BlueAlpha1

Lol, this is what it comes down to unfortunately.

I mean just like at the Democrats, who black people vote 90% - 95% for, and ask yourself have they done ANYTHING for black people since the 1970's when Black people starting voted for them in mass? All of the issues that black people complain about such as:

- Getting shot in the street by cops in their area
- Lack of jobs in their area
- Bad schooling in their area
- Horrible neighborhoods in their area
- Fvcked up water in their area

ALL of these areas are ran by majority Democrats in government/political power. Even the situation in Flint, the Democrat mayor at the time and the Flint Council both signed on to switch over the water supply, it wasn't just "Republican Gov. Snyder's fault." These situations within the black community have been there since the late 70's/early 80's and they keep voting the same damn Party (Democrats) into power again and again, with no change after no change, after no change.

These are the FACTS and you can honestly put these in front of black people all day and they still will vote 90% - 95% for Democrats based solely on viewing Republicans as racist.

So technically, you hit the nail on the head, the Republicans just need to start doing a lot of the phony "outreach programs" to black people like Democrats do. That will get more black people to stop seeing them as racist and begin voting more on "policy", which you will be able to slice off that 30%. Trust me, I know this is kinda of stupid lol, but let's just be honest here....the vast MAJORITY of American voters are stupid.
Who are you kidding Tom/Coon/Sambo/Ruckus/House Ni99a/Porch Monkey!? Those dirty rotten Republicans made Tyquesha have a baby with Pookie who went away for shooting Ray Ray! :up:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you kidding Tom/Coon/Sambo/Ruckus/House Ni99a/Porch Monkey!? Those dirty rotten Republicans made Tyquesha have a baby with Pookie who went away for shooting Ray Ray! :up:
:rofl:, it's it amazing how they blame all of their problems on:

- White Supremacy
- Republicans
- A White Man

It's like when black women do it I just shake my head. When I see BLACK MEN doing it though, it ticks me off because we are supposed to be MEN. You will never heard Tenacity talking about some "white boy" is fvcking me in the a.ss in life and stopping Tenacity from progressing. Fvck no. If they don't want to hire Tenacity, I'll create my own business and crush their punk a.sses in the market (which I did before).

I try to get black men together to start building, investing, and taking care of the black community. And the level of bytch-a.ss-ness is unbelievable. They immediately start talking about how the "White Supremacy" will stop them if they try (note, they haven't even TRIED yet) and how the White Man will never allow them to build anything.

Then when I point to other black men who are building, they just call them Uncle Toms/Coons and say that the reason they were allowed to build is because they kiss the White Man's a.ss. o_O

Like I said, most people are just stupid. No matter what we do doing forward, 10% of the people will always in some form or fashion, rule over the other 90%.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as demographic changes go, while it is true that whites are becoming a smaller group as a proportion of the overall population, 70% of all eligible voters are still white.
I still wonder if all the data about whites becoming less of a percentage of the population is propaganda. Putin did it in Russia, in order to stabilize birth rates and get the population growing in a sustainable fashion. The really smart people, who really care about the people, are smart enough to use the idiots and their media to send out fear tactics like that, to wake people up. That in and of itself didn't work, but with all the unrest the last few years, that did the trick.

Plus, what nobody is telling us, is that lately many undocumented immigrants have bolted out of the country, because illegal hiring has been cracked down upon. I've seen the results of this myself - much less hispanic population than there used to be. People talk about all the hispanics in California, Texas and Florida - those people have been here forever, and aren't part of the new wave.

Propaganda, man. It's everywhere.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that despite the electoral results of the last election, the country remains mostly liberal.

Regarding your suggestion, my impression is that no matter what the Republicans do, black people are not going to vote for them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lately many undocumented immigrants have bolted out of the country, because illegal hiring has been cracked down upon. I've seen the results of this myself - much less hispanic population than there used to be. People talk about all the hispanics in California, Texas and Florida - those people have been here forever, and aren't part of the new wave.

Propaganda, man. It's everywhere.
Apprehensions of individuals at border checkpoints increased tenfold in 2016 over 2015. Obama stopped the deportations, which made a lot more people decide to make the trip here. And it's not Mexicans, so much, because their economy has improved. Most of our illegals right now are coming from Honduras and Guatemala. The Mexican drug cartels are also in the business of smuggling them here for a nice fee, when they don't just take the money and kill everyone. The illegals work a lot of jobs that are out of sight, like slaughterhouses and agricultural labor.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give him an A-, and consider him to be the best POTUS since the Civil War not named Roosevelt, although perhaps I could put Truman ahead of him as well (JFK gets an incomplete :(). Of course I agree with The Good, but would add his work in ecological sustainability and the general tone of foreign relations, albeit a little muddled with Syria; in general, he was the rare POTUS whose judgment I default trusted - something that in stark contrast to the idiot & clown, respectively, that boxes him on the POTUS list.

I consider his work with race relations to be somewhat positive as he did a lot to make the Black man not consider his problems to be black-white, but rather rich--non-rich. I thought his comment about Travon whatshisname looking like what his son would look like, without lionizing him, was appropriate at that very on-edge time. He really did a great job of being able to see race relations from both sides, as befitting his own heritage.

I also consider the Iran deal to be the best that could be done; simply not negotiating with them would drive them to be a complete pariah instead of pariah that could be reformed.

Yes, he spoke of Muslims be able to be assimilated, but making the stark judgment of who can assimilate to Western Civilization is not in his DNA; he tried his best to divide non-radical from radicals, and that in itself was a good thing.

As for the radical feminist thing, that just seems beneath the office of the POTUS, and is something that is a cultural thing that needs to work itself out; he didn't strike me as being a whacko on this.

The only major fault was his continuation of the Reagan-Bush-Clinton-W lackluster execution of the immigration laws, although it should be said that the border did get harder to cross. (I personally think that the Final Solution to the Immigration Question is to start giving out prison sentences to folks that hire illegals.)

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give him an A-, and consider him to be the best POTUS since the Civil War not named Roosevelt, although perhaps I could put Truman ahead of him as well (JFK gets an incomplete :(). Of course I agree with The Good, but would add his work in ecological sustainability and the general tone of foreign relations, albeit a little muddled with Syria; in general, he was the rare POTUS whose judgment I default trusted - something that in stark contrast to the idiot & clown, respectively, that boxes him on the POTUS list.

I consider his work with race relations to be somewhat positive as he did a lot to make the Black man not consider his problems to be black-white, but rather rich--non-rich. I thought his comment about Travon whatshisname looking like what his son would look like, without lionizing him, was appropriate at that very on-edge time. He really did a great job of being able to see race relations from both sides, as befitting his own heritage.

I also consider the Iran deal to be the best that could be done; simply not negotiating with them would drive them to be a complete pariah instead of pariah that could be reformed.

Yes, he spoke of Muslims be able to be assimilated, but making the stark judgment of who can assimilate to Western Civilization is not in his DNA; he tried his best to divide non-radical from radicals, and that in itself was a good thing.

As for the radical feminist thing, that just seems beneath the office of the POTUS, and is something that is a cultural thing that needs to work itself out; he didn't strike me as being a whacko on this.

The only major fault was his continuation of the Reagan-Bush-Clinton-W lackluster execution of the immigration laws, although it should be said that the border did get harder to cross. (I personally think that the Final Solution to the Immigration Question is to start giving out prison sentences to folks that hire illegals.)
Are you talking about Obama? Really....an A-?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to a recent study, Obama has the worst supreme court record in a long while.

Study: Obama Had Worst Record in Supreme Court in Modern History

President Barack Obama had the worst record before the Supreme Court in modern history, losing half of the cases argued before the High Court in his two terms, according to a new study.
The results were presidents “prevailed in nearly two-thirds of their cases; and captured over 60 [percent] of all votes cast.”

However, Obama’s success rate is “significantly lower” at just 50.5 percent, the lowest Epstein and Posner found.