2 dates went great. Suddenly went sorta cold?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Met girl took her on date she obviously found me attractive talked for hours end up date got a couple pecks on the lip. She texted me. After that non stop we talked for days from morning to night just making jokes laughing etc. On christmas she ready has told her family about me. Her mom told her to invite me over etc etc. Went on 2nd date ice skating i was horrible but it still went well she was laughing her ass off the entire time. Went and got food laughed etc etc. Went to drop her off at apartment and she said if I wasn't so tired i would invite you in. Gave her a hug got a couple more pecks on the lips more like bf/gf kisses then making out. After that texts got more spaced out. She still snapchats me alot with her and her sister together and random stuff like that. Basically quit talking to me on text and now we just snapchat but the communication isnt nonstop like it was a few days ago. What could this be? We still communicate but shes kinda got a hard vibe now to read.. But i have no idea what to do at this point
Help me out fellas
Sir, as USUAL with threads like these, you are getting VERY BAD ADVICE from most of the responses.

The Manosphere folks believe in stupid theories like:

- Don't call for a week (which makes the girl forget who the hell you are or think you're playing games)
- Don't text ever (which makes no sense)
- Don't talk on the phone ever (which makes no sense)

You communicating with the girl is NOT the problem.

The problem is that you are dealing with a market of women that just quite frankly, doesn't take a lot of things as serious as they did before. So she would go out with you, kiss you, maybe even fvck you.......then disappear for a week or the communication might be slightly off......but then when you meet up with her again, she fvcks you again.

Confusing isn't it? Well, that's the market. But please do not listen to the insane advice from these guys about communicating too much, there's no fvcking such thing as that if you are dealing with a girl who has decent levels of interest.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I already did but why would she like it?
If you are working on your frame and game, for YOU, why does it matter? All that matters is that she can still see your sh!t and you need to take care of that for your own sake.

BLOCK, IGNORE, PROCEED.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, as USUAL with threads like these, you are getting VERY BAD ADVICE from most of the responses.

The Manosphere folks believe in stupid theories like:

- Don't call for a week (which makes the girl forget who the hell you are or think you're playing games)
- Don't text ever (which makes no sense)
- Don't talk on the phone ever (which makes no sense)

You communicating with the girl is NOT the problem.

The problem is that you are dealing with a market of women that just quite frankly, doesn't take a lot of things as serious as they did before. So she would go out with you, kiss you, maybe even fvck you.......then disappear for a week or the communication might be slightly off......but then when you meet up with her again, she fvcks you again.

Confusing isn't it? Well, that's the market. But please do not listen to the insane advice from these guys about communicating too much, there's no fvcking such thing as that if you are dealing with a girl who has decent levels of interest.
Well i cant really tell level of interest anymore. In your opinion at my situation what should i do

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well i cant really tell level of interest anymore. In your opinion at my situation what should i do
If you cant tell interest, it isnt there on her end.

BLOCK, IGNORE, PROCEED. Why are you still trying to chase and keep the candle lit after she blew it out? Please stop being that desperate guy.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats 0 interest versus some. Because if i texted her at any time she will 100% answer

Glassguy

Reaction score
Whats 0 interest versus some. Because if i texted her at any time she will 100% answer
You are not getting it. Of course she responds. That way if the new guy she is fvcking doesnt work out she has you on the hook......until she finds someone else.

I'll tell you what, why dont you text her 15 times in a row and declare your love for her, tell her you cant live without her and that you will be waiting for her when she's ready to come back.

That way you will look even more desperate in her eyes and maybe....just maybe she will get to the point of you looking like a stalker and she will stop responding at all.

I dont want to sound like a jerk, but obviously the way you are handling it shows exactly why she dumped you.

Go work on yourself and get your balls back.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But i havent talked to her and am not texting her at all lol im just really tryna bang and she's hot

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan, listen. Make a plan and execute it. If she's interested and follows through, great. If she keeps giving you smoke and mirrors, just NEXT it once and for all and move on. Look at it this way, she likes the chase she's getting from you and making you obsess over whether or not you think she likes you back. Like a cat fiddling with a mouse. Don't be that mouse.

Men are about action. We are and should be about follow through. Women don't like wishy-washy guys.

Stop second guessing every social media interaction fb/snapchat, etc. Make it happen if you like her.

Again, whether or not she complies or not, approach and have some back up plates spinning. I highly doubt she's going to get elevated to main plate status based on the games she's played with you thus far. So adjust accordingly.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i understand she is now texting me making random ass small talk. I answerwd but very short answers. Where should i go from here

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i understand she is now texting me making random ass small talk. I answerwd but very short answers. Where should i go from here
Same place i told you to go on Jan 3. Next. Delete.

I told youn, you were nothing but a toy to her. Here you are nearly 2 weeks later letting her still pull your strings.

Delete. Next.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A toy that i messed around with though. You guys have to understand some people no matter what are not going to be able to talk to different girls at the same time. Its not as cut and dry as you guys are saying. I work a ****load and live in a small country town i dont have access to multitudes of woman. Its slim pickens

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A toy that i messed around with though. You guys have to understand some people no matter what are not going to be able to talk to different girls at the same time. Its not as cut and dry as you guys are saying. I work a ****load and live in a small country town i dont have access to multitudes of woman. Its slim pickens
There's your problem. You think it's slim pickins. You need to spin multiple plates or don't date at all.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Some guys won't be able to talk to different girls at the same time. Lets pretend that is true and you can only talk to one at a time.

pick another one.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What about if they play hard to get?
There is no hard-to-get. Only interested and uninterested. Guess which one this is? Here's a hint; anything other than a yes, complete with the proper actions to back it up, is a no. Mixed signals, early games, and maybes and similar sh*t is a no.

Interested women don't confuse you. Think she'd pull this hard-to-get sh*t on NBA or Hollywood stars? Hell no.

Makes sense? Uninterested women won't bang you! Quit wasting your time on them. Delete uninterested women from all platforms. Block them if you need to. Move the f**k on! She already did weeks ago!

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i 100% get where you are coming.. from thing is when i said let me take you out she usually said im busy this and this day but im free this day and i took her out everytime.... im pretty sure i came on a tad strong when i jokingly mentioned she is giving me the runaround around when she said it was again a busy week.... i have proved this to be true she actually was and is busy.... she told me this might not work etc then 2 days later proceeded to try and make small talk with me.....

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT for her next contact....
(2 days,3days,whatever)
Dude do not reach here with her getting cold.

Respond casual, set up another date.
Your gonna wanna escalate it for the 3rd one if it happens. Some couch time, a movie, boom.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your thinkin. Exactly how i was gonna go about it. Last time she contacted me was thursday she snapchatted me some random bs question. I answered short she asked something else and i told her to text me i wasnt on wifi. To which i got 0 response. its now tuesday so we haven't talked in 5 days. Been to long?

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your thinkin. Exactly how i was gonna go about it. Last time she contacted me was thursday she snapchatted me some random bs question. I answered short she asked something else and i told her to text me i wasnt on wifi. To which i got 0 response. its now tuesday so we haven't talked in 5 days. Been to long?
She might be testing your resolve. I wouldn't say it's too long.. but if she gets the feeling you'll always contact her your on the wrong track so you need to go rogue right now.
Give it more time man. Especially after she ducked out of that snap chat exchange.. slight disrespect tbh so chasing her and rewarding that flaky behavior will bury you.

Here's well you can truly gauge her interest...
if she has any interest at all left. She'll contact in a moment when she needs some masculine energy. Gl bro

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah fvck her anyway shes damn cute though. But at this point it's whatever