Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question For The Forum - Penis Enlargement

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, as most of you know I'm a black guy....but I'm also an open book on here lol.

Listen, my "member" is small for a black guy. When I'm hard, I am about 6 inches only but it's not even a thick 6 inches, it's a more skinny 6 inches. Other than speaking with my Urologist, does anybody know any ideas on how to get to 8 inches with a little thickness added? That's all I need, a solid 8 inches with a little thickness added and I'm good.

I don't get complaints a lot, but they DO come up from time to time. While the average dyck is let's say 5 - 6 inches when hard, that would technically make me "average", but not according to black women though. BIG to black women is a 10 and over, normal/good size would be 8 - 9, a 7 would be average, and a small to black women would be anything lower than a 7.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penis pumps will add thickness. Your d!ck will look like a beer can if you do it enough, but I have never wanted to try.

Just date petite white girls.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
But do the pumps work? I keep hearing they don't work. I'm seriously looking to try whatever here lol.

Here's a video from a black chick discussing what she deems to be a small penis. BTW, this chick is hot as hell to me lol! I know we all have different "tastes", but this chick is what I would consider an 8. I don't believe anybody is a 10.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im afraid that after your teens it hardly grows anymore, let alone moving from 6 inches to 8...if you find the way let me know cause Im on the same boat but thankfully Im white so no one expects 8 inches as default.

Im also in the skinny 6 inches I guess, Im between 15 and 16cm and despite it seems average I guess many girls get "alpha widowed" from big c0cks the more they ride the c0ck carousel.

Btw if I had an 8 inches d1ck I would be the guy who sends d1ck pictures online, not to score just to show off...also I would be even more lazy in bed, surely more egoistic.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've never really heard of any one technique or method that works the majority of the time for any guy who does it. And this ranges from stuff like pumps to jelqing (sp?). Face it, all guys want an extra inch or two in both length and girth and I've never heard of anything that can return positive results.

Frankly I think I'd be more focused on finding some technique that lets you get rock hard like you used to when you were a horndog at 16 years old. I'm not talking about just getting an erection, that's not a problem I'm talking about a rock hard one that you could cut glass with. That doesn't happen often for me anymore, it typically requires extended teasing now. I think being able to get rock hard would definitely be noticeable to a woman.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but women, especially under 35 seem to be really way more focused on big **** size than they used to be. It's like the only thing that matters. And then they just want to have you hammer them for at least 30 solid minutes in order to call you a success in the sack. Many of them don't even appreciate cunnilingus anymore. They just want the Hammer Of Thor to bang them like a caveman, complete with hair pulling, choking and ass slapping. I just don't get it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While the average dyck is let's say 5 - 6 inches when hard, that would technically make me "average", but not according to black women though. BIG to black women is a 10 and over, normal/good size would be 8 - 9, a 7 would be average, and a small to black women would be anything lower than a 7.
Don't know where you're getting these BS statistics from. You can't cite any scientific study supporting this because it's not true and all you're doing is hurting yourself listening to ignorant size queen b1tches or posers who perpetuate this myth. Not only is that BS, but that you would need a big **** to fvck a woman is too. Unless you have a micropenis or she has an unnaturally spaceous pvssy, nature has adapted you to fvck her no problem, and the fact that you can get a woman off with your fingers is self-evident testament to that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'm six inches but on the thick side. Honestly though, from my experience, whether a woman cums or not is based more on how you make her feel. Like if you mind fvck her well ( in a non-hurtful way) she'll get off just fine.
Exactly right. Sex for women is much more than physical only. Manipulate her physically, mentally, and emotionally at the same time and it will be the best sex she ever had.
i.e., fill her head, body, and soul…

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and 6 inches erect just Iike the rest of the world. A google search will reveal that the BBC wives tale is just that. Big to black women is not 10 and over. 10 and over is freakishly large and possessed by less than 2% of men. Even if your penis was 10 inches you'd only be able to get about -- the size your penis is now -- inside. The complaints you recieve probably stem from girth but chances are a woman who would complain about this -- to your face -- during sexy time is scum.

Short of surgery, there is no way to permanently increase the size of your penis. Not kegals, not stretches, not pumps, not machines. Nothing. It's like trying to change your height or race. Còck rings can give you temporary added girth but you need to be with a chick whose into that. Slapping on a ring for any old chick might come off as weird.

The Black women I've slept with all came from me taking charge. Spanking, directions, force. Shave the hair on you pubic mound to a buzz, shave the hair on your shaft and scrotum. At 6 inches, you're fine.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my two cents.... it's really not about size, really! not to mention, any woman who would even dare say anything to you about your size is a woman who wants you to feel inferior.
if you're an alpha male you know that your woman, any woman, including a plate, should NOT be speaking down to you.
Next that b!tch
what a B!TCH

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a postcard mailed in to postsecret.com today made me think that I should come back and say a few more words on this subject.
Physical manipulation, and (of course) mental/emotional stimulation works well for a female. If you are worried that your penis isnt what it needs to be, then learn to use your hands.

Let me add this tho - if you are a 2 minute lover, or suffer from ED, would you, could you, please go to a doctor and get some help for the situation. I KNOW it's embarrassing but it's a very tough situation to have to deal with in a relationship, especially b/c the female wont know how to speak with you about it. Some females are abrasive about it and others just dont know how to bring it up delicately, so we dont say anything but we are frustrated. Please take the initiative and get it solved before it becomes a huge issue.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman complains about d*ck size, then she is a sl*t. In that case, who cares what she thinks, just get yours and leave. F*ck her, dump a load of c*m on her, and leave. Don't even consider a relationship.

Bottom line when it comes to these things is that there is nothing you can do about it. Now, I am not saying to not care, I'm simply saying to maximize what you have, and accept what you don't.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to measure circumference every once in a while but the ruler keeps breaking... :D
You have to steam it first. The heat and the moisture makes it more flexible.
Burns could be a problem however. :eek:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduced woman: "You've got a huge d1ck!"

Scorned woman: "You've got a tiny d1ck!"

Most women have no concept of measurement. They can't even tell you the temperature outside. Any talk of penis size on their part is 1) to inflate or deflate a man's ego or 2) to inflate their own among their girl friends.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduced woman: "You've got a huge d1ck!"

Scorned woman: "You've got a tiny d1ck!"

Most women have no concept of measurement. They can't even tell you the temperature outside. Any talk of penis size on their part is 1) to inflate or deflate a man's ego or 2) to inflate their own among their girl friends.
Agreed. I have a female friend who is a self professed size queen, who immediately claimed that the guy who was cheating on her had a little ****, after she broke off the relationship. Yet, this size queen was all in love with him before the cheating was discovered. So much BS on that level.