Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is mass approaching a sign of a low value man?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You are not the Rolls Royce (top .01%) of men.
2. Nor do you spend millions in advertising for everyone to know your product (YOU).

Analogy is wholly inapplicable.
1. Replace Rolls Royce with Ford. Even Ford doesn't rely on door-to-door sales.
2. You may not spend millions on TV ads but you still advertise: through your social network and nowadays social media as well. You will have much better luck with women that you have already established some rapport with. That's why "soldiering" is the dumbest waste of time a man can engage in. It's probably counterproductive too, as constant and inevitable failure will lower your self-esteem whether you like it or not.

Note: I'm not saying you should never cold approach chicks. Cold approach can work under the right circumstances (i.e. at a bar). That's not to be confused with mass approaching.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dozens. I don't know the exact number as I don't keep count. Never "mass approached" though. How about you?
Hundreds easily. I was just curious.

Whenever I see a girl I think is cute I approach. I may not number close every time but I will approach 70% of the time. There is no way that can lower my level because in my head I'm on a very high level. I have my ducks in a row and I make great money. These girls out here ain't doing shvt.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
PUAs that advocate for mass approaching at malls, cinemas, parks etc. Is this the mark of a low value man?

As opposed to a high value man (athlete, model, celebrity etc) who has women approaching him.
Before you can classify 'low value', you have to define what it is. Is it what society says? Is it just getting results? Is it money in the bank? Is it highly educated with no money? Is it lots of money and no education? Is it celebrity? Model? Actress?

Before you can throw around terms like "low value" and 'high value", have to define and explain what exactly 'value' is.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As with anything else, you have to be savvy if you want to be successful. Approaching in itself is not bad, I would actually say it's good to go talk to a woman without waiting for an IOI - but if it's clear that the opposite is true, that she isn't interested, don't approach. What you don't want is to make your approaches transparent, i.e. you should make it look completely situational/exceptional to the person you approach. As others have said, a reputation for mass approaching isn't good.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you approach her isn't she in control?
Not if she finds you attractive and you are only showing your interest.

I just feel like A1 men don't need to approach that much. And when you do approach its just Hi with a smile. Anymore effort than that is too much for me at this point in my life.
Go to a club dressed nice, with confident body language get a drink and just stand there and watch girls dance with a disinterested look. Now watch the clowns putting on a show to entertain the girls, but you just stand there.
Girls will open you. I promise.
I agree when it comes to effort put in vs results that less is more, but as with most things, there is a balance. If you are too aloof, the women will pick up on it after approaching you and move on to someone more straightforward.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree.

My "Value" is defined by ME. Nobody else can determine that except me.

Others' approval does not matter.
This is true, but how your actions contribute to their perception of you does impact results.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying but she can only accept or reject my approach. There's no humiliation. I'm in control of my own emotions and putting myself out is just that. Rejection from any girl genuinely does not bother me anymore
Excellent

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... I mass approach. I likely mass approach more than any guy on this entire forum.
I just do it for fun. I do not care what you all think about it. I find approaching women to be fun and exciting.

I am consistent... I do not get every woman, but I consistently approach women, on a DAILY basis. I do not need to have a very good batting average either, I just need step up to the plate as frequently as possible and sooner or later I get home runs. It is simple statistics. In the past month I have approached at lest around 50 women, most of it cold approaches. In the mall, in the gym, in the store, when I go out walking, in the park, ect. My phone has literally run out of space for contacts (I have over 100+ numbers from women in my telephone that I have accumulated from mass approaching over the period of a couple years).

I do not understand why people are afraid to approach. The majority of women seem very welcoming to meet someone new, people are inherently social animals. So long as you can break the ice with a little humor or something and do not come off as a total tool or beta then most of them smile and talk back unless they have a valid reason not to like being in some kind of hurry. It is not that hard.

I do not care about value, I do not care about any of it. I just do it... I do it not do it to be some kind of master PUA, I do not do it for accolades, I do not do it for any reason other than because I desire to do it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an observation: I think there are two different arguments going on here. Can we agree that "mass approaching" and "cold approaching" are not necessarily the same thing?

Mass approaching is cold approaching, although cold approaching is not necessarily mass approaching. Yes?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, (imo) cold approaching is good, mass approaching not so much.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an observation: I think there are two different arguments going on here. Can we agree that "mass approaching" and "cold approaching" are not necessarily the same thing?

Mass approaching is cold approaching, although cold approaching is not necessarily mass approaching. Yes?
This is what I'm talking about. I see all these PUA videos where they advocate and try to teach men to mob women at parks, malls, stations etc.

I'm not talking about a natural cold approach here and there like reading a book in a park, a girl sits next to you, you notice she's reading the same book as you, you strike up conversation and one thing leads to the other.

I can't help but feel that the former just makes you look desperate and needy. A woman watching you get rejected by multiple women will make her value you less and she will probably follow suit with other women to reject you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
if your aesthetic and alpha you can cold approach all day, infact its expected and wanted. if you are some beta weakling you will not be successful and will possibly end in arrest/death.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have came to this conclusion as well. High status men dont approach often because they don't have to.
Its just too much effort, and the powerful just wouldn't put that much effort into a woman they do not know.

So my solutions to this are:
a.) Social Circle game
b.) Putting myself in the female vicinity being patient and going for the one who shows IOIs.

The female vicinity one is accomplished by doing things in your free time that high concentrations of women frequent such as yoga class, dance class, karaoke nights etc etc.
Its not low value to approach every once in a while but yes, after a certain age/skill level it seems low value.

** With that being said there is nothing wrong with an occasional grocery store meat section approach.
I agree!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be a misconception that mass approaching can't be something organic--that it'll necessarily divert negative attention to yourself or cause a 'scene'. Really what does it look like when a guy goes into a club, talks to several groups of girl, makes a couple laugh, gets a couple numbers? Do all the people in the club (if they're even paying attention to you in the first place) think, Look at that weirdo--what a creep? No; they think: Wow, this guy knows a lot of people; he looks like fun.

I frequent a couple venues that have 1.) Super high density (a lot of people in a condensed space) and are 2.) Frequented by a lot of the same people from weekend to weekend. I've had situations where I get blown out HARD and just turn to a girl beside me like, Did you just see that? and open them with something like, "Wow, you're not like that, are you? It's probably because of my hair, isn't it?" A lot of the girls I approach have seen me approach other girls--doesn't matter. I'll open girls that have rejected me in the past--a lot of the time they'll be more receptive the 2nd time around but, if not, as far as anyone looking in is concerned they're just another person I know (i.e. social proof). Eventually it gets to the point where the social environment sees you having a positive impact and the people who react negatively seem like they're the ones in the wrong.

Would I have higher 'value' in those venues if I just kept to the corners all night sipping my drink and talking to my friends or staring at my phone like 97% of the other dudes that go out?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real world is not a club. And to clarify, one shouldn't care about what people think when it comes to self-worth, but part of being astute is figuring out how your actions make women feel.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am consistent... I do not get every woman, but I consistently approach women, on a DAILY basis. I do not need to have a very good batting average either, I just need step up to the plate as frequently as possible and sooner or later I get home runs. It is simple statistics. In the past month I have approached at lest around 50 women, most of it cold approaches. In the mall, in the gym, in the store, when I go out walking, in the park, ect. My phone has literally run out of space for contacts (I have over 100+ numbers from women in my telephone that I have accumulated from mass approaching over the period of a couple years).
Of the 50 that you have approached in the past month, how many have you had sex with? Not being critical; just curious.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real world is not a club. And to clarify, one shouldn't care about what people think when it comes to self-worth, but part of being astute is figuring out how your actions make women feel.
But don't clubs exist in the real world? -Confucius

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the 50 that you have approached in the past month, how many have you had sex with? Not being critical; just curious.
A seemingly simple question, with a bit of a complicated answer. The last month, starting July 1 till last weekend, I had sex with 7 different women considering all sex acts. That is different women, not number of times each as I have one which is very regular. Of those seven, four are women who I have known for a period of time far longer than a month (although one clocks in at just under 1 month being I met her on my birthday June 29 so we will not count that).

So therefore, I have had sex with 3 women in the past month who I have met in the past month. However, one of them has become very regular, and although only having known her for a few weeks I have had sex with her a number of times.

So three is the answer.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say this again...Let's just get over all this **** about defining things. High value, low value, mass approach, cold approach, define me, define you; just go talk to women plain and simple. If you are approaching all these women and get rejected in front of a bunch of other women, guess what, there's a bunch that didn't see that happen to you so how does that affect anything whatsoever? If you are confident in yourself who gives a rat's ass about all of them or this low value **** some ***** created because he was too damn scared to get his ego bruise.I see it on this board all day about definitions and ****. Jesus Christ