Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice required, have an SJW level 10 and several cronies to deal with.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Case in point.

This is the same guy who is telling LiveFree that the large block of people at his work who are harassing the hell out of him (to his face, not online but to his FACE), he should be able to just "get over it" and not get angry, throw back insults, etc.

Yet, this 60-year-old plus guy can't practice the same ideology on a discussion board. Plus now he's claiming I beat on women when I've never touched a woman in such a manner.

The amount of disingenuous people on this forum is astonishing.
Your juvenile attempts at insults are really pathetic. If you can't take it, don't dish it Superman.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Your juvenile attempts at insults are really pathetic. If you can't take it, don't dish it Superman.
Urgh. I'm not about to go back and forth with you. This is all you do, all day on here.

Post a pic. Let's see who you are TicTac, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
He did state it:

He has people at his job who are harassing the hell out of him and he's getting tired of it. People like TicTac and Charismo promote that he should have this super-human level of tolerance to not get angry, upset, or disturbed by the situation at all.....YET....people like TicTac can't even practice said super-human level of tolerance on a damn discussion board because the moderators have had to close (insert a very high number here) threads due to TicTac going back and forth with people using 5th grade insults.
Bruh, that's not answering the f*cking question. Most normal f*cking people just don't arbitrarily go around f*cking with their co-workers for a myriad of reasons. There's a major part of the story that's being left out, like I said, it seems to me dude is all pissy panda because his work environment is full of people who don't vote Republican. If the harassment is that severe, instead of b*tchin' about it here, why not file a complaint with HR or better, yet, file a law suit.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh....Most normal f*cking people just don't arbitrarily go around f*cking with their co-workers
Are you sure about that bruh bruh? I think you should call the people at the Workplace Bullying Institute to learn more information on this: http://www.workplacebullying.org/individuals/problem/being-bullied/

If the harassment is that severe, instead of b*tchin' about it here,

Man I just love how some people are so hypocritical. When someone else is going through injustice and they talk about it, that's called "whining", bytching and moaning. But when YOU talk about injustices that you have gone through, that's called protest and asking for social justice.

You are the same guy who runs around "whining" and "bytching" about how the White Supremacy is out to get you lol. So it's okay for you to "bytch" but it's not okay for him to do so? :rolleyes:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure about that bruh bruh? I think you should call the people at the Workplace Bullying Institute to learn more information on this: http://www.workplacebullying.org/individuals/problem/being-bullied/
We'll like I said, like we used to say back in the day, if it's that "chronic," instead of crying about it on a message board about dedicated about to getting at chicks, go to the supervisors at your job, HR, and the C level officers. If that isn't effective, seek legal counsel if you're really searching for a solution.

Man I just love how some people are so hypocritical. When someone else is going through injustice and they talk about it, that's called "whining", bytching and moaning. But when YOU talk about injustices that you have gone through, that's called protest and asking for social justice.
And that's what I'm tryin' to figure out exactly what the f*ck is going on. Are we supposed to believe that off of the strength of one, two or few conversations that every time dude steps into work people f*ck with him? Is it impossible no, but implausible, yes. There's a major part of the story that's being left out, situations, circumstances, conversation context, etc.

You are the same guy who runs around "whining" and "bytching" about how the White Supremacy is out to get you lol. So it's okay for you to "bytch" but it's not okay for him to do so? :rolleyes:

Really, bruh? I'm over here trying to figure the nature of these conversations and essentially you're Tommin' ass hits me with, "But what about black-on-black crime." Stay on topic, potna.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, that's not answering the f*cking question. Most normal f*cking people just don't arbitrarily go around f*cking with their co-workers for a myriad of reasons. There's a major part of the story that's being left out, like I said, it seems to me dude is all pissy panda because his work environment is full of people who don't vote Republican. If the harassment is that severe, instead of b*tchin' about it here, why not file a complaint with HR or better, yet, file a law suit.
You can be catching crap at work for your personal politics or maybe you don't get along with someone they like, so you catch hell. If you get paid well enough don't worry about it, if you don't get paid well enough do what you can to get out of there.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFree is not the kind of guy that would have allow unwarranted, unprovoked disrespect to fall upon him. I have a hunch based on my knowledge of LiveFree's post history, that it is he, not they, that is doing the berating--and they are reciprocating.

But, let's hear it from the horse's mouth.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFree is not the kind of guy that would have allow unwarranted, unprovoked disrespect to fall upon him. I have a hunch based on my knowledge of LiveFree's post history, that it is he, not they, that is doing the berating--and they are reciprocating.

But, let's hear it from the horse's mouth.
That's what I'm saying, but is making it seem like he arrives at work enjoying his morning coffee in the break room before the shift starts, and as soon as these people see him, they go in. Let's get the story in it's totality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We'll like I said, like we used to say back in the day, if it's that "chronic," instead of crying about it on a message board about dedicated about to getting at chicks, go to the supervisors at your job, HR, and the C level officers. If that isn't effective, seek legal counsel if you're really searching for a solution.
Maybe that's what he could do, but even then that might not solve his problem. Some people get harassed and bullied in the workplace Rex, for no reason nor FAULT of their own, I know that's foreign to you but it does happen. Like I said, you have organizations like Workplace Bullying Institute who addresses these specific types of issues.

http://www.workplacebullying.org/individuals/problem/being-bullied/

Are we supposed to believe that off of the strength of one, two or few conversations that every time dude steps into work people f*ck with him? Is it impossible no, but implausible, yes. There's a major part of the story that's being left out, situations, circumstances, conversation context, etc.
That's a good point, I'm just going based on the issue he posted and offering advice based on said issue posted, rather than challenging the existence of said issue that he posted.

Just like you don't want people saying you are "making up" the notion that the White Supremacy is out to get you, holding you back, and keeping you pressed down as a black man. Is it impossible? No. Is it implausible? Yes. Are there major portions of your story about White Supremacy holding you back that's being left out, including situations, circumstances, conversation context, etc.? You damn right.

So why are you being hypocritical? When you say the White Supremacy is out to get you, everyone should just 100% go along with that narrative. But when a man says a bunch of people are harassing him on his job, he MUST be making it up?

Really, bruh? I'm over here trying to figure the nature of these conversations and essentially you're Tommin' ass hits me with, "But what about black-on-black crime."
Just say you don't have any answer for how hypocritical you are. Like I said, when someone else cries injustice people like YOU tell them to "man up, stop whining, and stop bytching." But when YOU cry injustice, we should all stop and play attention to the made-up "evil white supremacy" that's holding you back.

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness though, a lot of manginas will secretly hate you for having an aura. Whether or not they take action upon it depends on your interactions with them.

I feel for his situation. If it were me, I'd just pay the $3,000 and GTFO. But that's just me.

Whether their demeaning actions were brought upon OP's own actions or not, what is he supposed to do now?

10 hours a day is a long time. I make it a point in my life to try to avoid these kinds of people the way I avoid potholes. But man, 10 hours is a long time. I remember having a part-time job a long time ago and having to work next to this SJW whale b*tch and that was the longest 3-4 hours of my life.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveFreeX - mate. Sorry the thread got off track. You know SS we never back away from a good pissing match.

However it is true if we are going to give you any useful and specific advice on tactics you need to give us the history and background.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I know that's foreign to you but it does happen.
Yeah it is a foreign concept to me because I would whoop a muthaf*ckas ass.

That's a good point, I'm just going based on the issue he posted and offering advice based on said issue posted, rather than challenging the existence of said issue that he posted.
Based off what point? Dude didn't give enough information to for anybody to even begin to give him the proper advice.

Just like you don't want people saying you are "making up" the notion that the White Supremacy is out to get you, holding you back, and keeping you pressed down as a black man. Is it impossible? No. Is it implausible? Yes. Are there major portions of your story about White Supremacy holding you back that's being left out, including situations, circumstances, conversation context, etc.? You damn right.
So why are you being hypocritical? When you say the White Supremacy is out to get you, everyone should just 100% go along with that narrative.
Why do you keep bring up white supremacy? The only the person in this thread talking about white supremacy in this thread is you. Where did I once in this thread mention white supremacy or racism, and this is the second time that you tried to hijack this man's thread by mentioning something that is hella off topic and nobody else has mentioned.

So why are you being hypocritical? When you say the White Supremacy is out to get you, everyone should just 100% go along with that narrative.
When did I say that in this thread?

But when a man says a bunch of people are harassing him on his job, he MUST be making it up
Where did I say or imply that he was making sh*t up?

Just say you don't have any answer for how hypocritical you are.
How am I being hypocritical when I all asked is for more details concerning these conversations? Maybe it's just an issue of dude avoiding said people to stop this. Maybe his co-workers actually are harassing him? I don't know because he never said.

Like I said, when someone else cries injustice people like YOU tell them to "man up, stop whining, and stop bytching."
Because based off of the information given thus far, the only logical conclusion one can come up with is that dude is upset that people are his don't hold to his particular political ideology. Instead of doing the smart thing, which is to avoid these conversations, (or being like Rex and not giving a f*ck as to what people think about him,) he's created a situation at work where nobody wants to deal with him and as a result he has a f*cked up reputation. That's my guess, but like I said, maybe his co-workers are actually stupid enough to jeopardize their incomes and standard living. We don't know be he hasn't said ye

But when YOU cry injustice, we should all stop and play attention to the made-up "evil white supremacy" that's holding you back.
That's three times in this post that you've brought up white supremacy. I have to ask, why do you want to talk about it so bad when it's not in anyway germane to topic of the thread?

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
@Maximus Rex, THIS is what Tenacity thinks about all day every day, well, that and the fact that he wants to beat up women
The job market has fallen apart
- The startup/business market has fallen apart
- Women have fallen apart and are full of shyt
- Men aren't loyal guy friends anymore and will stab you in the back
- Central banking is full of shyt and has fvcked up all passive investment vehicles
- The US debt is out of fvcking control and we will be taxed up the a.ss soon
- I'm paying a shyt load into social security and I'll never see that shyt
- Most new jobs being created aren't worth shyt
- 80% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck (based on reports)
- 80% of Americans couldn't handle a $400 emergency (based on reports)
Most of this has no effect on his life (or anyone else's). But no matter. If you're going to fulminate and do nothing, may as well have a long list of things to gripe about nonstop.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it is a foreign concept to me because I would whoop a muthaf*ckas ass.
Which would be worse than what LiveFree is proposing as he is just suggesting walking off the job. "Whooping someone's a.ss" like you are in some action/adventure movie (another cartoon character you guys have created apparently) will do nothing but land you in jail with a lawsuit up the A.SS.

Based off what point? Dude didn't give enough information to for anybody to even begin to give him the proper advice.

I could have sworn the man said there's a bunch of people harassing him on his damn job. That's enough info for me to provide some advice, how about you read his OP again?

Why do you keep bring up white supremacy?
To explain how hypocritical you are for saying LiveFree is "bytching" for talking about his problems, but you are the guy that runs around saying the White Supremacy is holding you down, so are you bytching about White Supremacy then?

Because based off of the information given thus far, the only logical conclusion one can come up with is that dude is upset that people are his don't hold to his particular political ideology.

Based on YOUR LOGIC. Understand, it's foreign to you that a group of people can HATE you within a work environment and you have done nothing wrong to those people...when shyt like this happens all of the time, every day, in far too many corporate offices/workplaces across the world.

It's called Workplace Bullying, I have posted the link so you could research the concept, did you not check out the link bruh bruh?

Instead of doing the smart thing, which is to avoid these conversations, (or being like Rex and not givingt. a f*ck as to what people think about him,) he's created a situation at work where nobody wants to deal with him and he has a f*cked up reputation. That's my guess..........

But why is that your guess? Why is it that you assume HE created this, when in fact this could be a deliberate office politics type of situation to harass the hell out of somebody to MAKE them quit? I have SEEN this happen many times Rex! Someone higher up determines that they want to get rid of somebody for (insert whatever reason here, doesn't have to be related to PERFORMANCE) but they don't want to fire the person, they want the person to quit. So they setup a work environment that's hostile to them so the person eventually says fvck it and walks off.

I know that's foreign to you Rex, but it happens! It happens every day!

And it's great to know that the almighty powerful Rex "doesn't give a fvck what anybody thinks about him" but in the REAL WORLD, what people think about you MATTER. Obviously not in this cartoon world that you and many of the Manosphere/SoSuave people love to create.

If you truly didn't "give a fvck" what nobody thought about you Rex, then you damn sure wouldn't be crying about White Supremacy lol.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
And what I "think about all day" has no effect on yours, so move along.
I'll leave you to speculate about shyt you know nothing about (LiveFree's work issues). You hypothesize workplace bullying and all manner of crap with NO EVIDENCE other than a couple of his words which is what several people here have asked for i.e. WHAT IS GOING ON.

You work hard to find things to whine about. Your superpower is moaning.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Which would be worse than what LiveFree is proposing as he is just suggesting walking off the job. "Whooping someone's a.ss" like you are in some action/adventure movie (another cartoon character you guys have created apparently) will do nothing but land you in jail with a lawsuit up the A.SS.
Sometimes you just have to be willing to beat a muthaf*ckas and the consequences be damn.

I could have sworn the man said there's a bunch of people harassing him on his damn job.

1) You're assuming that he's even telling the truth.

2) Why are these people harassing him? Is he minding his own business and they're going out of their way to f*ck with him? Or is getting up set that people that agree with? Even that is the case, stop engaging these people in conversation if they bother you? If things are as bad as he says, instead of cryin' about on he, get a lawyer and start sending out summons.

That's enough info for me to provide some advice, how about you read his OP again?

So you're believing that people for no reason, just f*ck with this man at work, even though he's given zero details?

To explain how hypocritical you are for saying LiveFree is "bytching" for talking about his problems,

So I'm suppose to take it at face value that this dude is being harassed, when all dude said is this about the situation is this,

At work I get so pissed off that I actually have to take 'sick' leave to stop from busting someones skull open. I have several people I work with, approximately 28, 5 of which are huge SJW retards.

What the hell is going on? Is this some sort of sexual harassment training? How or why is politics and social issues being brought up? If they're berating him, what has HR done about it? If it's only 5 people and they're berating him, why haven't he told them to stop? Is willingly engaging these in conversation during lunch and break times. It seems to me that a chick he likes may hang with these dudes and in order to get the girl, he has to be around them. It's just a lot more to than I'm at work and people are f*cking with me.

but you are the guy that runs around saying the White Supremacy is holding you down, so are you bytching about White Supremacy then?

What's your obsession with white supremacy? Why do you keep bringing white supremacy in a thread that has nothing to do with white supremacy. Let's say hypothetically I did say that? What does that have to do with this thread and dude's issues at work? You're trying to hella hard to draw a like parallel where there isn't any.

Based on YOUR LOGIC. Understand, it's foreign to you that a group of people can HATE you within a work environment and you have done nothing wrong to those people

You're making that assumption based on what? Maybe dude did something wrong, we don't know.

It's called Workplace Bullying, I have posted the link so you could research the concept, did you not check out the link bruh?

Rex doesn't have problems with bullies because he ends that sh*t quick, fast, and in a hurry, so no I haven't and I won't read your b.s. article.

Why is it that you assume HE created this, when in fact this could be a deliberate office politics type of situation to harass the hell out of somebody to MAKE them quit?

Then why is he here and not filing a compliant with the DOL or in a a lawyer's office?

So they setup a work environment that's hostile to them so the person eventually says fvck it and walks off.

Sounds like a lawsuit too me.

And it's great to know that the almighty powerful Rex "doesn't give a fvck what anybody thinks about him" but in the REAL WORLD, what people think about you MATTER.

To quote Jeff Allen, (from RSD) I don't care about what people think about me, I care about how I make them feel.

If you truly didn't "give a fvck" what nobody thought about you Rex, then you damn sure wouldn't be crying about White Supremacy lol.

Again you and your obsession with white supremacy. What does white supremacy have to do with this thread? [/QUOTE]

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I was a little busy.

Ok, well basically I work in the trades, I'm not gonna say which exactly but the others are trades guy, albeit, younger.... more left leaning ones. I'm taking a class while working that will upgrade my credentials quite a bit, its paid by the company so I have to attend or I owe them some cash. Most of the guys are quiet and the supervisor giving the class is also an introvert, I don't think they are used to real conflict despite various tattoos, piercings and posturing. There seems to be a strange trend now for trades to marry washed up university 'gender studies' slags and then repeat their bs word for word like parrots in the hopes someone will think they are intelligent and give them a pat on the head.

Undeterred by their constant bunkum and inane stupidity that makes up the majority of trades. I have done my best to keep my mouth shut and just let the class into my life here and there, unfortunately SS/game has made its mark in my life and comes out in ways I can no longer control. When there is a discussion and my input is required, I just say what I feel and it induces laughter among the others, I guess you could say I'm funny, at least a lot of other people seem to think so... it comes naturally because in reality its just me stating the truth [women and game], I'm sure you've all had similar experiences.

The problem is the loser corner of obese apologetics and their cronies are pissed I suppose at being ignored or I'm not sure what. They are white knights to the extreme, I never speak to them directly, most of the time I ignore their sh1t, they are very political and constantly adding little feminist quips. They are always looking for something to be offended at or by or someone to be offended for.

Lately, they've been kicking up every time I say something [or they do], doesn't matter if its technical or otherwise... it usually ends in some form of 'and you're stupid'... I guess it could be jealousy. I've told them during class to stop in not so nice terms, and last class it almost came to blows. The supervisors (males) turn a blind eye to what happens as most of it is said right in front of them. I'm the only one in the class with any game AT ALL, so naturally I'm a bit of an anomaly. That said, I won't sit by and become the butt of their jokes. They are fat, stupid, ugly and have 0 game, I can tear them to bits by just stating what no one else will. I don't know if this is the right course of action though, usually it is a societal faux paux to call attention to other people's flaws and its not in my character to do so, at least not to other men. I don't usually associate with men of this type, so I rarely encounter this type of problem. Customarily I try and make friends with everyone and the majority of the class and I get along, these 5 are the only ones who are making a problem... and really once the ring leader's destroyed, the others will fall apart.

Remember, I'm in Canada and here the law sides with feminism. This is not the USA.

This could be one guy's twin in both looks and style.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I was a little busy.

Ok, well basically I work in the trades, I'm not gonna say which exactly but the others are trades guy, albeit, younger.... more left leaning ones. I'm taking a class while working that will upgrade my credentials quite a bit, its paid by the company so I have to attend or I owe them some cash. Most of the guys are quiet and the supervisor giving the class is also an introvert, I don't think they are used to real conflict despite various tattoos, piercings and posturing. There seems to be a strange trend now for trades to marry washed up university 'gender studies' slags and then repeat their bs word for word like parrots in the hopes someone will think they are intelligent and give them a pat on the head.

Undeterred by their constant bunkum and inane stupidity that makes up the majority of trades. I have done my best to keep my mouth shut and just let the class into my life here and there, unfortunately SS/game has made its mark in my life and comes out in ways I can no longer control. When there is a discussion and my input is required, I just say what I feel and it induces laughter among the others, I guess you could say I'm funny, at least a lot of other people seem to think so... it comes naturally because in reality its just me stating the truth [women and game], I'm sure you've all had similar experiences.

The problem is the loser corner of obese apologetics and their cronies are pissed I suppose at being ignored or I'm not sure what. They are white knights to the extreme, I never speak to them directly, most of the time I ignore their sh1t, they are very political and constantly adding little feminist quips. They are always looking for something to be offended at or by or someone to be offended for.

Lately, they've been kicking up every time I say something [or they do], doesn't matter if its technical or otherwise... it usually ends in some form of 'and you're stupid'... I guess it could be jealousy. I've told them during class to stop in not so nice terms, and last class it almost came to blows. The supervisors (males) turn a blind eye to what happens as most of it is said right in front of them. I'm the only one in the class with any game AT ALL, so naturally I'm a bit of an anomaly. That said, I won't sit by and become the butt of their jokes. They are fat, stupid, ugly and have 0 game, I can tear them to bits by just stating what no one else will. I don't know if this is the right course of action though, usually it is a societal faux paux to call attention to other people's flaws and its not in my character to do so, at least not to other men. I don't usually associate with men of this type, so I rarely encounter this type of problem. Customarily I try and make friends with everyone and the majority of the class and I get along, these 5 are the only ones who are making a problem... and really once the ring leader's destroyed, the others will fall apart.

Remember, I'm in Canada and here the law sides with feminism. This is not the USA.
So you have some smoothness and suaveness and influence with the ladies that they know about? Men can become angry about that sort of thing especially if you are well out of the norm. And Canada, I'm sure they would try to stack ontop of you to get you to comform or at least make you "pay" for thinking you are better than them.