Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of going back on the issue in the original post... I guess I feel the same way to a degree. I was once a "nice guy" and have become the total opposite of what I was a looooong time ago. I found that being generous and friendly to women only got me kicked in the dirt. I realized that women did like all the "bad guys". I hit a point years ago where I just stopped giving a ****. I sought to prove to women that they were all just sluts, and that is when I changed completely. The strange part about it... I was right... I deceive and manipulate women for fun, and yet I have had more luck with attracting women then I ever had as my past self... I keep getting more and more... sociopathic...I have become a borderline psychopath toward women, and somehow in some way I cannot describe they are attracted to that. They are sluts... I did not believe it at first but I guess I proved myself right.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's exactly due to money, power and status. A chick is not likely to cancel a date with the President of the United States because he's an A List celebrity for goodness sakes. Women faint when these guys walk in the room due to the media attention, status and presumed power that the guy has. Ask EVERY A-List celebrity did women do that to them before they hit it big? Nobody was fainting over Justin Timberlake before he became "Justin Timberlake".

Whoa, now wait a minute.

You just literally turned 26 dude, 2010 was 6 years ago which would have put you at 19 - 20 years of age. You mean to tell me at 19 - 20 you were pulling women that I deem "quality", who again are women with college education, good finances, no more than 1 kid, great looks and great attitudes...when you claimed here in this thread that at the age of 21 you had no job, no savings and debt up the a.ss? You were attracting "quality" women when you were broke, with no job and debt up the a.ss? You are a damn liar. Then have the nerve to talk about "quality attracts quality", when you were NON-QUALITY supposedly attracting quality. Why get up here and lie?

Why the face palm Slick? Tell you what, this is off topic, but can I go on a little rant for a minute?

Espi made a thread back in November, about if the 25 year old rule should be eliminated to post on the Mature Man Forum. What I believe makes this Forum different than the General Discussion is that we are ALL supposed to be somewhat "advanced" guys on this topic, thus, discussions are more in-depth and don't center around "how do I approach her" type of bullshyt.

But with that being said, I believe EVERY GUY on this section needs a picture posted and some type of direct, individualized report from the field on their experiences.

I have posted everything about myself on this Forum, from my pics, to my car, my apartment, and I have given a SIGNIFICANT amount of direct field report/analysis. But I keep getting guys coming at me who are anonymous as fvck, with no picture, no information on who they are, who they fvck, no field reports, NO SHYT, telling me that my direct field analysis on the market in general is bullshyt.

Look, I just CAUGHT BeTheChange for example, in a direct LIE, now how many of you other guys who keep responding with this "the market isn't all bad" bullshyt are just flat out lying on some keyboard jockey shyt?

Forget a 25 year old rule to post here, a guy can have "matured" in this dating game and be only 21 years old. I would MUCH rather read what that guy would have to say (like a Ruler for example) than what these anonymous, no field report posting and no field analysis posting a.ss guys are putting up here.

Hey I'm not trying to be a prick, I'm just making some Forum update suggestions ;) lol.
Tenacity, its become quite evident why you attract the types of women you do based on your attitude. Your definition of a good girl having education, looks good and no debt is extremely useless as it doesn't touch on the more important things such as their character/loyalty/personality and the value they bring to a relationship. Your focused on superficial things like money, education and looks. Shocker you attract shallow women with similar values such as gold diggers, mothers and other types who fit your hollow criteria. I think you need to majorly evaluate what you really want cause I don't see how college education is even a criteria for a woman, its not a job interview. Focus on the intangible qualities that a good partner needs, the kind of woman you want will need be found using your current superficial standards.

You need to get your inner game sorted out (anger and resentment issues) as I don't believe your game techniques will be able to hold up when things start to get real between you and a woman. Your currently too focused on getting laid, so either keep going that route and get your rocks off till you've had enough or start making life changes and decide you want to find someone worthwhile and try out some long term relationships. I believe you're somewhere in between this areas still on the fence about where to go.

I don't think you ever really wanted any help though you claim you do, just want to argue and get some techniques for getting quality women when the answer is simple. Techniques aren't what's necessarily required but a solid personality, you think you'll be doing seduction techniques on a girl for 5 years straight? Good luck on your mission and hope you find what you're looking for

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity your response are getting silly now.

In 2010 I sucked with women but I had the advantage of having hit the gym in my formative years so I was doing ok in the looks department. My inner game on the other hand sucked.

It took 6 months before I was pulling these "quality" woman. It's laughable that you don't believe me dude. I was in college. As you know I went to a decent school. Or you don't think there are hot women focused on getting a good education, who don't have kids at college huh? Stop this now. You're embarrassing yourself.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity your response are getting silly now.

In 2010 I sucked with women but I had the advantage of having hit the gym in my formative years so I was doing ok in the looks department. My inner game on the other hand sucked.

It took 6 months before I was pulling these "quality" woman. It's laughable that you don't believe me dude. I was in college. As you know I went to a decent school. Or you don't think there are hot women focused on getting a good education, who don't have kids at college huh? Stop this now. You're embarrassing yourself.
You said "quality attracts quality", that WAS YOUR original response. How does quality attract quality if you were non-quality and claim you were attracting quality women?

Secondly, how does a 19 - 21 year old guy with no job, broke, with no savings and debt up to his a.ss, attract women who are 25 - 32 with their financial house in order, no kids, with degree and career? You are telling me that you looked SO DAMN GOOD that it over-rided everything else?

Post a picture.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wise words are often wasted on deaf ears. The broken learn though pain, suffering--and silence.
Is that your passive-aggressive way of telling me to fvck off lol?

Just say that follow up questions, clarification and more in-depth discussion is not what you came here for. You wanted to come with some over-simplified "think positive" or "increase your quality" advice, when the situation is much more complicated than that. I appreciated everybody's responses, but you can't get ticked off when I ask follow-up questions to these New Thought Movement "think positive and it will all workout" type of statements you guys make.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said "quality attracts quality", that WAS YOUR original response. How does quality attract quality if you were non-quality and claim you were attracting quality women?

Secondly, how does a 19 - 21 year old guy with no job, broke, with no savings and debt up to his a.ss, attract women who are 25 - 32 with their financial house in order, no kids, with degree and career? You are telling me that you looked SO DAMN GOOD that it over-rided everything else?

Post a picture.
No and I was actually going to edit my post to address the point you're making since I knew you would jump on anything to justify your world view.

Quality does attract quality. Women at 21 in college (at least the ones I dated) did not have the expectation of me as a student/recent graduate that they would have at 30 for a 30 year old man. Your argument is facile.

At 22 I could 100% game the hot first year law associate because:

1) We're young so the expectation is that as a recent grad I'd be in debt
2) I was taking steps to find work (interviewing with well known companies, etc)
3) I had most of my internal demons in check or was at least well on my way to making real improvements in internal game
4) From a "looks" perspective I was on top of things

This isn't rocket science.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Is that your passive-aggressive way of telling me to fvck off lol?

Just say that follow up questions, clarification and more in-depth discussion is not what you came here for. You wanted to come with some over-simplified "think positive" or "increase your quality" advice, when the situation is much more complicated than that. I appreciated everybody's responses, but you can't get ticked off when I ask follow-up questions to these New Thought Movement "think positive and it will all workout" type of statements you guys make.
Same sh*t, different day.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No and I was actually going to edit my post to address the point you're making since I knew you would jump on anything to justify your world view.

Quality does attract quality. Women at 21 in college (at least the ones I dated) did not have the expectation of me as a student/recent graduate that they would have at 30 for a 30 year old man. Your argument is facile.

At 22 I could 100% game the hot first year law associate because:

1) We're young so the expectation is that as a recent grad I'd be in debt
2) I was taking steps to find work (interviewing with well known companies, etc)
3) I had most of my internal demons in check or was at least well on my way to making real improvements in internal game
4) From a "looks" perspective I was on top of things

This isn't rocket science.
Dude, you responded in this thread and said you have been gaming and dating the TYPES OF WOMEN that I deem quality since you were 19 - 21. That would mean you were gaming/dating women who were 25 - 32, already college educated, and within their career with good finances.

Now you are trying to FLIP what you said.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES, there is something missing. Hint: It's not money, power, status, or appearance (although I don't know how you dress which also may be a problem if it mirrors how you carry yourself).
Consider this: The EVOLUTIONARY TRIGGERS that men display that create attraction in women were programmed into our collective DNA BEFORE money or society was created.

For girls (in the eyes of guys), it's LOOKS. Physical appearance.

For guys (in the eyes of girls), it's PERSONALITY. Social Skills. Communication skills. NOT ONLY WITH HER, her with her peer group and with YOUR peer group.

Do you have a lot of male friends who look up to and respect you?

Can you effectively persuade a group of people to follow you with WORDS ALONE?

Can you handle adversity WITHOUT losing your shyte?

Can you easily and effectively handle NEW SITUATIONS and consistently come out on top?

Can you establish an HONEST, human to human conversation DEVOID OF ANY TECHNIQUES, anytime, anywhere?

When things are NOT going your way, do you not only keep your cool, but help others keep theirs as well?

Do you exhibit ROCK SOLID confidence that says "no matter what, I'll eventually figure this shyte out and take care of me and mine"?

When you CANNOT get what you want, do you BLAME THE WORLD, or do you realize you need a different strategy?

This is the kind of traits that makes ANY QUALITY WOMAN want to follow you to the ends of the Earth. No matter how old or how experienced you are, you can ALWAYS IMPROVE in any of the above (or whatever other ones I missed).

YOU ARE NEVER FINISHED BUILDING YOURSELF AS A MAN.

The moment you blame the world (the market, other women, feminism, collapsing economy, whatever) for any of your lack, all forward progress stops. GAME OVER.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Consider this: The EVOLUTIONARY TRIGGERS that men display that create attraction in women were programmed into our collective DNA BEFORE money or society was created.

For girls (in the eyes of guys), it's LOOKS. Physical appearance.

For guys (in the eyes of girls), it's PERSONALITY. Social Skills. Communication skills. NOT ONLY WITH HER, her with her peer group and with YOUR peer group.

Do you have a lot of male friends who look up to and respect you?

Can you effectively persuade a group of people to follow you with WORDS ALONE?

Can you handle adversity WITHOUT losing your shyte?

Can you easily and effectively handle NEW SITUATIONS and consistently come out on top?

Can you establish an HONEST, human to human conversation DEVOID OF ANY TECHNIQUES, anytime, anywhere?

When things are NOT going your way, do you not only keep your cool, but help others keep theirs as well?

Do you exhibit ROCK SOLID confidence that says "no matter what, I'll eventually figure this shyte out and take care of me and mine"?

When you CANNOT get what you want, do you BLAME THE WORLD, or do you realize you need a different strategy?

This is the kind of traits that makes ANY QUALITY WOMAN want to follow you to the ends of the Earth. No matter how old or how experienced you are, you can ALWAYS IMPROVE in any of the above (or whatever other ones I missed).

YOU ARE NEVER FINISHED BUILDING YOURSELF AS A MAN.

The moment you blame the world (the market, other women, feminism, collapsing economy, whatever) for any of your lack, all forward progress stops. GAME OVER.
What you just posted, only about 5% of men in the ENTIRE COUNTRY have in terms of personality or charisma. Most guys are devoid of any of this shyt you just posted, yet somehow, Mankind has existed all of this time. So you have to be JFK in terms of personality to get the quality woman? You have to speak like Obama and lead massive groups of men to get the quality woman?

Are you also saying looks don't matter?

Look I'm asking these follow up questions because NONE of the shyt you guys are saying is making any damn sense to me.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you just posted, only about 5% of men in the ENTIRE COUNTRY have in terms of personality or charisma.
Which is precisely those top 5% of the men get the top 5% of the women. It's not complicated. Quality PEOPLE seek their own level.

Most guys are devoid of any of this shyt you just posted,
Which is why the world is filled with beta engineered systems (politics, religion, etc.) to compensate for this lack.

Mankind has existed all of this time.
And for the most part (according to genetic science) few men consistently fathered most children. Only with the advent of religion (a beta driven con) did the "one-man one woman" rule exist. That is a VERY SHORT TIME (the one man one woman rule) of human existence, in our present form, on Earth.

LET THIS SINK IN:

Until the agricultural revolution, and the invention of religion (10K years ago compared to 200K of modern man) MOST MEN NEVER GOT LAID. Every generation, in every wandering tribe of PEOPLE, few dudes banged most of the women and fathered all of the children.

Yet here we are in modern times thinking that if we read a bunch of Red Pill bullshyte on the internet we are ENTITLED to a "quality woman" just because we think we deserve one. As if your conscious understanding if "game" is going to OVERRIDE HER GENETIC PROGRAMMING. Which is MILLIONS of years old. (We broke off from chimps 4 million years ago and we share 98% of their DNA).

Life ain't fair. High quality women ONLY GET WITH HIGH QUALITY MEN.

MOST MEN ARE NOT HIGH QUALITY.

YOU are not high quality.

I recommend you spend your time increasing your quality rather than trying to get the internet to agree with you that it's not your fault.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, you have about 5-6 guys here stating that you are not quality material, citing examples as well. It's not a conspiracy. Maybe, just maybe, we see something that you don't.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what else I need to work on T.O. and Legend?

- My finances are in order

- My body is in order

- I have no issue getting new women consistently

- I have a nice place, nice car, great education

- I have a great personality in terms of being very sociable, the life of the party, etc.

If you guys are seeing something that I need to work on....I'm NOT seeing it. Can you tell me what it is? Some of the things you guys have said was to fix the anger issues and think more "positive", I'm already working on that.

What else is it then? Bottom line, how am I not at least in the Top 10% of guys nationally right now based on you guys' analysis? I PULL a lot of women.....I can post proof.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should work on your sense of humor. For example, a thread entitled "Anger Issues" should have occasional posts in it like:

GODDAMN SHOELACES WON'T STAY TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because that's funny :). You don't seem to be having a good enough time with life to laugh at it very much.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what else I need to work on T.O. and Legend?

- My finances are in order

- My body is in order

- I have no issue getting new women consistently

- I have a nice place, nice car, great education

- I have a great personality in terms of being very sociable, the life of the party, etc.

If you guys are seeing something that I need to work on....I'm NOT seeing it. Can you tell me what it is? Some of the things you guys have said was to fix the anger issues and think more "positive", I'm already working on that.

What else is it then? Bottom line, how am I not at least in the Top 10% of guys nationally right now based on you guys' analysis? I PULL a lot of women.....I can post proof.
Ya, you named a lot there. You are a real prize, aren't you? Yet, you somehow still struggle with "quality" contenders. Maybe ... because ... um ... nothing above falls under quality. :eek:

Assuming you are serious (and I hope you are), let's SPELL it out, shall we. What are the intangible qualities that you possess?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, you named a lot there. You are a real prize, aren't you? Yet, you somehow still struggle with "quality" contenders. Maybe ... because ... um ... nothing above falls under quality. :eek:

Assuming you are serious (and I hope you are), let's SPELL it out, shall we. What are the intangible qualities that you possess?
I'm told the following by women (positive things): I'm funny, can carry a good conversation, book smart, street smart, I have a lot of ambition, I'm an inspiration in certain ways, I'm a good speaker, I'm a good writer, and I fvck pretty good.

I'm also told the following by women (negative things): I come off like a player, I seem arrogant, I seem like "I say the same thing that I'm saying to her to other women", all I seem to care about at times is myself, sometimes I talk too much, sometimes I'm a pain in the a.ss, and sometimes I come off like all I want to do is have sex.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm told the following by women (positive things): I'm funny, can carry a good conversation, book smart, street smart, I have a lot of ambition, I'm an inspiration in certain ways, I'm a good speaker, I'm a good writer, and I fvck pretty good..
:confused:They really need a face palm emoticon.