Do You Believe In Karma?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You are 40 she is 44, why are you doing this to yourself? If I was you, I would be dating a 20 y/o bombshell.

Ask a white knight if Karma has helped him score the woman of his dreams yet?

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The explanation about karma that mrgoodstuff does is generally good. Basically karma does have two different effects: it makes you more inclined to do bad stuff again, and it makes people want to make bad things to you and to other people.
It's really simple; the more successful you are in your evil ways, the more inclined you will be to continue on being evil, and at the same time, the more you treat people like ****, the more they will want to take revenge on you, or if you are too powerful, they will see the world for what it is and they will become being more evil. Just like a lot of us came to understand that in order to live more happy lives we can't be mr.goodguy only after being treated like ****.
But, of course, one thing is to understand the concept of karma, and another totally different is to believe that it's some kind of universal spiritual law. It is not, it's only how basic social relations work between humans, you get away with what you can and this reinforces your behaviour, and people become more tough when they are treated like ****. So basically the ****tier you are the ****tier your society becomes and the ****tier you will be treated. But if you are skilled enough you can avoid the bad consequences of your actions, and this is the key point. "Karma" is real, but is not some mystical Law.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe in karma, the cause/effect theory may be a good explanation but I still believe in the "cosmic force".

I did a lot of bad things without realizing what I was doing and I had evil of the same intensity and shape coming back at me later in many situations.

At the same time I can recall a precise coordination of forces acting in my past life to drive me in a particular direction.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supernatural hocus pocus. Not empirically provable.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a practicing Christian so yeah, I believe in karma. But I don't really like the word 'karma', I liken it to 'religion'. I hate using the word religion because it trivializes Christianity, which I believe to be based in fact. So in other words, yes, I believe you reap what you sow, and there are consequences to 'sin'.

There is more to this earth than just simple science and mathematics. There is a supernatural element at play.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a practicing Christian so yeah, I believe in karma. But I don't really like the word 'karma', I liken it to 'religion'. I hate using the word religion because it trivializes Christianity, which I believe to be based in fact. So in other words, yes, I believe you reap what you sow, and there are consequences to 'sin'.

There is more to this earth than just simple science and mathematics. There is a supernatural element at play.
I'm really interested at how people can reconciliate DonJuanism and Christianity. Do you date casually? Do you go after ONS? How do you explain Hypergamy under a christian light? Would you forgive cheating?
I was a heavy catholic for a long time and I can't think of ways to reconcile the whole Game thing with the Christian way of living.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really interested at how people can reconciliate DonJuanism and Christianity. Do you date casually? Do you go after ONS? How do you explain Hypergamy under a christian light? Would you forgive cheating?
I was a heavy catholic for a long time and I can't think of ways to reconcile the whole Game thing with the Christian way of living.
I used to date casually, chase ONSs and drink and do drugs recklessly. I actually started practicing Christianity regularly after I got married and had kids, because at that point, you realize you have skin in this game we call life. Or, I guess I realized life wasn't all about me anymore. I had always been a Christian, but in name only. I had always trusted God when things got rough, but when they weren't, I quickly forgot. I was always brought back down to my knees.

First off, let me tell you that no Christian is perfect. Forget all the crap you've read from both sides of any religion, it's all bull. We're all sinners. Living a Christian life is all about knowing the Lord and serving others, and doing your best at it. Not about a moral high ground. Anyway, to get back to how to reconciliate, I guess you do it without the act of sex. But remember, we're all going to sin no matter what.

Also remember, there's a BIG difference between forgiving and forgetting. Yes, I forgive cheating, but I don't forget. And the consequences of that, is that the relationship is over. If this results in a divorce, I mean, perhaps it was getting married in the first place that was the bad decision, rather than the divorce? But, if you do it right and live out the DJ mindset, you won't ever get divorced, right? It goes on and on in circles.

Bottom line, if you live a DJ mindset, you can date a bunch of women with having sex ie sin I guess, screen them, find a quality woman (preferably a virgin if you are one), then keep her your whole life because you are a DJ, and have all the sex you could ever want with her (God's gift). I guess that's the ideal scenario, but remember again, we're all sinners and it likely won't be ideal. But DJism isn't all about sex....it's a mindset....remember that.

Feel free to ask specific questions, because I know the above probably sounds like rambling.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date casually, chase ONSs and drink and do drugs recklessly. I actually started practicing Christianity regularly after I got married and had kids, because at that point, you realize you have skin in this game we call life. Or, I guess I realized life wasn't all about me anymore. I had always been a Christian, but in name only. I had always trusted God when things got rough, but when they weren't, I quickly forgot. I was always brought back down to my knees.

First off, let me tell you that no Christian is perfect. Forget all the crap you've read from both sides of any religion, it's all bull. We're all sinners. Living a Christian life is all about knowing the Lord and serving others, and doing your best at it. Not about a moral high ground. Anyway, to get back to how to reconciliate, I guess you do it without the act of sex. But remember, we're all going to sin no matter what.

Also remember, there's a BIG difference between forgiving and forgetting. Yes, I forgive cheating, but I don't forget. And the consequences of that, is that the relationship is over. If this results in a divorce, I mean, perhaps it was getting married in the first place that was the bad decision, rather than the divorce? But, if you do it right and live out the DJ mindset, you won't ever get divorced, right? It goes on and on in circles.

Bottom line, if you live a DJ mindset, you can date a bunch of women with having sex ie sin I guess, screen them, find a quality woman (preferably a virgin if you are one), then keep her your whole life because you are a DJ, and have all the sex you could ever want with her (God's gift). I guess that's the ideal scenario, but remember again, we're all sinners and it likely won't be ideal. But DJism isn't all about sex....it's a mindset....remember that.

Feel free to ask specific questions, because I know the above probably sounds like rambling.
Thank you man, I'm starting to see how it is possible to reconciliate both things. But what about Hypergamy? It's just a test that God impones to women to see if they follow the commanment of submitting to their husband?

To be honest with you, even though I can't believe anymore in Jesus I will consider adopting a Christian lifestyle later in life just to form a somewhat stable family. If christianity still exists by then, that's another story.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Its pretty easy to see Karma in our own societies. PUA, pump and dump women... what is the result? Rampant feminism, male hating, and the destruction of our society. You think your actions don't have consequences?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what about Hypergamy? It's just a test that God impones to women to see if they follow the commanment of submitting to their husband?
This is a good question. You could say that in a society with the freedom of ours, we sort of revert to naturalism as to who we marry. Many say that arranged marriages are actually the best. I don't know that I'd go that far, but I do think it's a good practice for both parents to be heavily involved and for a solid support structure to be set in place. So, to me, it's almost a mix between complete freedom and an arranged marriage, that works the best and creates the most stable families. More thought is put into the process, rather than emotion and heat. And, you are always looking to improve.

To be honest with you, even though I can't believe anymore in Jesus I will consider adopting a Christian lifestyle later in life just to form a somewhat stable family.
What's the point? You will just become the type of Christian that people do not respect. That's a double whammy in my mind.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good question. You could say that in a society with the freedom of ours, we sort of revert to naturalism as to who we marry. Many say that arranged marriages are actually the best. I don't know that I'd go that far, but I do think it's a good practice for both parents to be heavily involved and for a solid support structure to be set in place. So, to me, it's almost a mix between complete freedom and an arranged marriage, that works the best and creates the most stable families. More thought is put into the process, rather than emotion and heat. And, you are always looking to improve.

What's the point? You will just become the type of Christian that people do not respect. That's a double whammy in my mind.
So it's basically that, acting following our animal side instead of our god-like side (forget for the god-like expression, I want to say that we're made after the image of God).
And yeah, its disgusting to be a false catholic, or a flase whatever to be honest. But I would still do it if it would help my wife or kids. I mean, if it helps them to lead a more moral life I'm all for it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that haha. I was a truly hardcore Catholic. My disbelief basically comes to the whole "I will come after this generation is pass", and due to the fact that other systems such as Theravada or Schopenhauer's philosophy fully explaing the world just as well.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and due to the fact that other systems such as Theravada or Schopenhauer's philosophy fully explaing the world just as well.
I disagree on that. I think all those theories leave much to be desired.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, they suck on an emotional level. Have you read Unamuno? He makes a really good defense of christianism from a "heart" perspective, by saying "we can't prove God, a lot of times I don't thing he exists, but life would be so empty without God".

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on this matter.

Currently i am seeing a woman who i am in a commited relationship with.. been dating 6 months now, and things are pretty serious..

I am 40 years old.. and she is 44 years old..

Now i agree at this early point of the relationship i should still be spinning plates.. but i get this feeling that if i cheat on her.. then that shiit is going to come back and hit me hard one day..

If i do wrong by her, then i guess its only a matter of time, till Karma deals with me in a similar way..

What are your opinions on this matter???
No. You have it all wrong. This it the order it should go in.

1) Single mother ****er, do what you want to do.
2) Date, flirt, spin plates, eliminate the ones that don't suit
3) Keep dating, getting more plates, start figuring out if you havn't already which girls suit you
4) Keep getting to know them better
5) Make a commitment if needed
5b) Still keep plates around, flirt, get to know but don't go outside your commitment

Even in eastern cultures, they get to know many "arranged" partners (arranged marriages) before picking. Not sure what your doing.

But to answer your question, I believe stupidity is real. Very real.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever the subject of karma comes up, it is often by leftists who drive towards an anti-western anti-white world and push the idea that your preservation instincts for white western Christian culture will somehow result in karma coming to "get you"......
Isn't it telling that leftist in turn don't see the colonization of the Americas as karma for the tribes constantly warring and genociding each other, human sacrifices, corrupt leaders etc? The same concept could apply to dark Africa, or even modern day behavior of 'people of color' assuming you believe the leftist spiel that they have it bad today. I guess leftist believe if there is a god he is racist and only applies karma to whites lol.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Asking if you believe in Karma is just like asking do you believe in a particular religion, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and if you believe if the WWE is actually a "real fight".

A belief is just that, a belief, which is just to have faith in something. The reason there's so many different religions in the world (I think there's over 1,000 different religions) is because MAN can literally have FAITH in anything. When MAN is a boy, he has faith in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and faith that the WWE is a "real fight". As he gets older, he loses said FAITH and realizes that all three are nothing but "cartoons".

The problem is that with religion people don't grow out of it, and some actually end up dying over it.

Karma is nothing but another religion.

In my opinion, all religions are bullshyt. I do believe there's a creator, higher being and a God, but all religions that try to explain this higher being and implement required "ways of living" on everybody else so that we can die and live eternally with this higher being, to me are all nothing but people pushing bullshyt programming to control the behavior of the masses.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
If you were to look beyond the guise of physical individuality, beyond the five senses alone, you may find that we are already inter-connected or one. So an act committed upon another is also an act committed upon thyself. "Karma" is just the corporeal explanation of this for the laymen to understand.