Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF says my c0ck is too small

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5.7 is not small...shes tripping...maybe its her way of breaking up with ya

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
5.7 is not small...shes tripping...maybe its her way of breaking up with ya
well I don't know she wasn't the first to mention it (hence why my first post ever on here was about a similar issue, which proves that im not trolling) but is the first to actually not have a problem with it .im just thiking of going for anal penetration which probably wouldnt hurt her to much being that im not big and just trying to give her multiple oragasms with oral

btw is there anybody with something smaller than 5.7 but manages to please their woman with vaginal penetration?

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
well I don't know she wasn't the first to mention it (hence why my first post ever on here was about a similar issue, which proves that im not trolling) but is the first to actually not have a problem with it .im just thiking of going for anal penetration which probably wouldnt hurt her to much being that im not big and just trying to give her multiple oragasms with oral

btw is there anybody with something smaller than 5.7 but manages to please their woman with vaginal penetration?
I do. 4 inches fully erect on a good day.

She let's me please her by having me sit in a crib wearing diapers as she laughs, humiliates and points at my 4 incher as I make wee-wee calling me a baby d1cked poor excuse of a man while penetrating herself with a 9 inch dildo.

*Edit: I almost forgot. After "I'm" finished pleasuring her she slaps me so hard across my unworthy face she knocks the Care Bears binky out of my mouth.

You might want to go that route.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't orgasm or feel as much inside during piv (somthing along the lines of about 65% or so of women). Get good with hands and tongue. If she's expecting fireworks from piv you might be waiting a long time and she may get disappointed. I'm 7" and I bottom out on my wife and it hurts her. Most of her pleasure comes from what I am about to explain next. Piv is mostly for me as I take her to pound town.

Her gspot is about 2" in.. On the top... Feels like roof of mouth.. And gets a small bump as she is aroused. If you hit it with your fingers.. Like ur fvcking her let that motion cause your tongue to move (don't actually try to lick and finger at same time.. Just rest your tongue on her clyt while you bang with fingers to create the motion) also ask her if one side or the other of her clyt works better than the other.

Try that and call me in the morning.

Epi

Its a marathon... Not a sprint. Enjoy the journey.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I do not have the biggest c0ck on the block. I'm not ashamed it's what I was given to work with. I can tell you this, swear on it: I have had many women say the exact same thing after I give them up to 15 Os in one session. "God Damn.. You aren't the biggest but you know how to work that fvvcking thing. How the fvvck did you learn to do that?"

I am also lucky in that I have stamina. I can go for 2-3 hours before I cvm.. So I can work it right and keep giving her more, more, more, and more...

Does size matter? I think there is an advantage to the women with guys with big c0cks, but let me assure you you can still have amazing sex and please your woman without being hung like a horse.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not all that big myself. right at 6 inches give or take. I like the fact that my wife is skinny lol. I have a little girth and she likes that a lot and i'm just big enough to where she can feel it without me hurting her.

thicker women i've never had great success with

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I do not have the biggest c0ck on the block. I'm not ashamed it's what I was given to work with. I can tell you this, swear on it: I have had many women say the exact same thing after I give them up to 15 Os in one session. "God Damn.. You aren't the biggest but you know how to work that fvvcking thing. How the fvvck did you learn to do that?"

I am also lucky in that I have stamina. I can go for 2-3 hours before I cvm.. So I can work it right and keep giving her more, more, more, and more...

Does size matter? I think there is an advantage to the women with guys with big c0cks, but let me assure you you can still have amazing sex and please your woman without being hung like a horse.
awesome..what positions did you use?

U

user43770

backbreaker said:
I'm not all that big myself. right at 6 inches give or take. I like the fact that my wife is skinny lol. I have a little girth and she likes that a lot and i'm just big enough to where she can feel it without me hurting her.

I'm just over 6 inches and I've had the same experience. I can't penetrate thicker women the same way from behind. Too much ass.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

yeah unfortunately my girl isn't skinny. she on the thick side but whats funny is that I rather thick girls lol. I only had 2 partners. the girl before my gf now was skinny and postions were more easier but she too said I was small and didnt wanna fck anymore even though she liked me . fck it

also wat positions don't work for you guys? I love doggy but both habe said they barely feel anything. I try assuming a pushup position when doing doggy because I reas that it hits the gspot but I usually slip out. when they are on top, they start grinding but I usually slip out also

U

user43770

Capt.America said:
yeah unfortunately my girl isn't skinny. she on the thick side but whats funny is that I rather thick girls lol. I only had 2 partners. the girl before my gf now was skinny and postions were more easier but she too said I was small and didnt wanna fck anymore even though she liked me . fck it

also wat positions don't work for you guys? I love doggy but both habe said they barely feel anything. I try assuming a pushup position when doing doggy because I reas that it hits the gspot but I usually slip out. when they are on top, they start grinding but I usually slip out also
5.7 is above average, so I don't see where these chicks get off calling you small. I'm not much bigger than you and I've never had a women say anything.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
5.7 is above average, so I don't see where these chicks get off calling you small. I'm not much bigger than you and I've never had a women say anything.
yeah its pretty annoying , I feel it that they happen to have landed with big **** dudes so anything below those dudes they say its small smh

logicallefty

Reaction score
Capt.America said:
awesome..what positions did you use?
- Trim your nails.

- Lick and suck her \|/ little bit by writing each letter of the alphabet with your tounge (I read that one not too long ago actually, it really works well).

- When she is nice and wet and starting to moan, take your index and middle fingers, put them in her \|/ and find her G-spot

- While on the G-spot move your two fingers towards yourself in a "come here" motion. Press down on the G-spot a little but not too hard.

- Keep your fingers in action in the "come here" motion and at the same time go back to sucking and licking the \|/ at the same time

- Watch her :crazy: a few times, with oral

- Lay her on her back and stick it in

- After you get going, move her positioning up a little bit. you can do this on your own or you may put a pillow or something under her

- On your c0ck as you are pumping her you want to get to a point where your c0ck is rubbing the top of her \|/ in such a way that it feels a tiny bit uncomfortable for you, as if you kept doing that it would rub off your skin. This is your c0ck rubbing on her aroused g-spot

- You will generally get a "oh my God that feels so gooood don't stop!!"

There you are Sir!

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
- Trim your nails.

- Lick and suck her \|/ little bit by writing each letter of the alphabet with your tounge (I read that one not too long ago actually, it really works well).

- When she is nice and wet and starting to moan, take your index and middle fingers, put them in her \|/ and find her G-spot

- While on the G-spot move your two fingers towards yourself in a "come here" motion. Press down on the G-spot a little but not too hard.

- Keep your fingers in action in the "come here" motion and at the same time go back to sucking and licking the \|/ at the same time

- Watch her :crazy: a few times, with oral

- Lay her on her back and stick it in

- After you get going, move her positioning up a little bit. you can do this on your own or you may put a pillow or something under her

- On your c0ck as you are pumping her you want to get to a point where your c0ck is rubbing the top of her \|/ in such a way that it feels a tiny bit uncomfortable for you, as if you kept doing that it would rub off your skin. This is your c0ck rubbing on her aroused g-spot

- You will generally get a "oh my God that feels so gooood don't stop!!"

There you are Sir!

awesome tip man ! thanks a lot. can yu elaborate on the position up part? do you mean like lift her up by her legs?
and are these the things you did to make her orgasm 15 times?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Capt.America said:
awesome tip man ! thanks a lot. can yu elaborate on the position up part? do you mean like lift her up by her legs?
and are these the things you did to make her orgasm 15 times?
Yes, exactly. When she is laying on her back, lift her up by her legs to change the angle between the top of her \|/ and your c0ck.

Not all 15 Os in this same position, but this one position is the most effective for me in pleasing many women.

Women have told me that "Most guys just ram it in there trying to please themselves and get off in 5 minutes not giving a cr@p about pleasing her".

There is also the old saying "Men have trouble getting sex. Women have trouble getting GOOD sex".

To please a woman there really is technique to it. Each woman is different of course. But again the technique I posted has worked for me on many.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
Or how about letting Her fck other dudes to make her happy ? Which is the better idea .

never understood this mentality and to be honest i find it quite disturbing

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5.7 inches is WELL within normal limits. It could be that you are unusually thin, or maybe the 2 girls you have had sex with just have deep or high-mileage vaginas.

I'm probably right about where you are at length-wise, but I'm above -average in girth so honestly I've never had a girl complain about my c0ck. Not to my face anyway. And I've had numerous girls tell me I "stretched them out".

Anyways, girth really is more important, but if you don't have it, I'd recommend regular jelqing (seems to work for a lot of guys), and maximizing your positions.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Yes, exactly. When she is laying on her back, lift her up by her legs to change the angle between the top of her \|/ and your c0ck.

Not all 15 Os in this same position, but this one position is the most effective for me in pleasing many women.

Women have told me that "Most guys just ram it in there trying to please themselves and get off in 5 minutes not giving a cr@p about pleasing her".

There is also the old saying "Men have trouble getting sex. Women have trouble getting GOOD sex".

To please a woman there really is technique to it. Each woman is different of course. But again the technique I posted has worked for me on many.
Thanks a lot man . If be r to start working out now since she's kind of heavy lol !

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
5.7 inches is WELL within normal limits. It could be that you are unusually thin, or maybe the 2 girls you have had sex with just have deep or high-mileage vaginas.

I'm probably right about where you are at length-wise, but I'm above -average in girth so honestly I've never had a girl complain about my c0ck. Not to my face anyway. And I've had numerous girls tell me I "stretched them out".

Anyways, girth really is more important, but if you don't have it, I'd recommend regular jelqing (seems to work for a lot of guys), and maximizing your positions.
Yeah I'm thin. Both girls I jus kind of went in there easily . No struggle or tightness or anything . Thrusting is easy too . I do t feel any stretch or anything like that . Will jelqing make me thicker ?

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you guys still haven't told me if anal is a good alternative based on expericence

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
I do. 4 inches fully erect on a good day.

She let's me please her by having me sit in a crib wearing diapers as she laughs, humiliates and points at my 4 incher as I make wee-wee calling me a baby d1cked poor excuse of a man while penetrating herself with a 9 inch dildo.

*Edit: I almost forgot. After "I'm" finished pleasuring her she slaps me so hard across my unworthy face she knocks the Care Bears binky out of my mouth.

You might want to go that route.
hahahaha

you win the internet, that made me laugh so hard lol