Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does it mean ? - "flighty" girl...

piranha

Reaction score
there is a girl i have been working on for a while... :] and I feel a bit confused because she isn't rather a kind of "easy" chick because she isn't fully interested in me but she is interested.... what i mean is sometimes we go for a walk somewhere, sometimes she invites me somewhwere, but sometimes she just says "no" if i want to get her out from home :) ....and now i'm not sure what I should do... is she interested ? and what to do if i want her to be my girlfriend not only friend ? and these her refusals are a bit confusing... just don't know what am i doing wrong..

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry my new DJ, you are on the right tracks to get this chick.
Ok firstly girls nowdays are very busy, sometimes they are generally busy and really cant go with you or they are giving you the message to bugger off. If she has a geniuine reason and does say no sometimes it is totally acceptable, just dont keep calling her for a date, it will get her pissed off, my personal lines are max 2 calls per week, if i cant date her monday then i will call her on thursday and date her on sunday.
She invites you to go out, this is good, but you have to make sure you make a move soon, but not too soon, you see if you make a move too soon she will think all you want is sex, but if you take too long she will assume you just want to be friends, so its best to show her that you are attracted to her, but dont just shout out"i like you wil you be my girl", do it through body language, do some light flirting with her, talk to her with C+F(****ey and funny, if you dont know about it sign up to david's newletter or buy his book).
Practice your skills, read the hall of fame and quick tips, also make sure your life doesnt revolve around her, if you go out with her do something active like cycling or hiking.
Get the general drift? i cant explain everything right now, i got to do my biology coursework.
Goodluck and i hope you succeed

piranha

Reaction score
but what if she rejects without any specyfic reason..... just "no"...

me:"what about tomorrow ?"
she:"rather not..."
me:"so maybe saturday ?"
she:"maybe not"

:) quite annoying because she can call me next week and invite somewhere or i'll cal her and we are having fun...

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL, you better try to read Dj Bible and see what you are doing wrong.. IF nothing, then she just wants to be your friend!! Just a friend..

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deny her, say your busy

Her: You coming out?
You: Naw baby, i got business... Keep busy ya know? Well I could prolly fit you in on [DAY] at [TIME]

piranha

Reaction score
i'm doing that from time to time... :] but don't know what to do to "advance" our relationship....

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. You don't have a "relationship".

Just keep refusing to go out with her, do other stuff, take your mind off it, and go back in a few weeks. Abscence makes the heart grow fonder....

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Muphaser said:
Deny her, say your busy

Her: You coming out?
You: Naw baby, i got business... Keep busy ya know? Well I could prolly fit you in on [DAY] at [TIME]
Dude why is every post you make or do you try to use slang?Your not from the hood or a ghetto person you probaly live in the surburns just like me:D