Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Review: Mystery Method Video Archive

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things in this world are so uniquely great that it seems as if they were meant to be, as if some unseen hand guided them into being. Elvis was meant to be Elvis-The King of Rock n' Roll, Bruce Lee was meant to be Bruce Lee-The King of Martial Arts, Mystery was meant to be Mystery-The King of Game.That Mystery is this, is evident in the Mystery Method Video Archive. The man lives and breathes the art that he created and teaches so well. When you are watching the DVD's, you get the sense that Mys was born to teach. The best teachers are the ones who love their chosen subject, and it's clear that he does. When watching the hidden easter eggs I stumbled across, (amazing, huh?) Mystery is doing a question and answer session, meaning, he isn't doing formatted lesson material, and off the top of his head he can answer ANY question posed ! He has been there, done that, and solved every problem that has ever come up. He may have super-powers too, I'm not sure yet.

The DVD's were designed to work hand in hand with the Venusian Arts Handbook, and both are essential if you plan to get good at game. There are things which are hard to grasp from reading the text alone, but to see Mystery demonstrate certain things, you will be so much clearer on the more difficult tactics. Even with the slightest gesture that he makes, you will find yourself saying, "Now I get it !" I know I did. I personally got a lot out of seeing the frame that Mystery presents, you can see why ladies love him. I watch the set over and over so everything can be imprinted on my subconscious. Who needs to play guessing games? You won't have to after viewing the set.

I feel that all Mystery Method products are packed with value, that's why they don't need to offer that many. There's not much you COULD need after this. Some companies put out the same thing under different titles over and over, but seriously, how many different ways CAN you "evict your inner wuss?" When you have both the handbook and DVD's in your hands, you will begin to imagine the possibilities that await you. You can become the shark in the waters of social dynamics and seduction.
Mystery changed my life, and after you begin to realize he can change yours, it all starts with you.

Reaction score
So, .....have you gone out in the field and tested this **** for yourself?

If so, what happened? If not, why?

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Good question.

The City of Angels too? I think the field's ripe for the picking... a further inventory review of the 'harvest' should definitely be on it's way... looking forward to it!

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:

Hope the answer doesn't remain a MYSTERY.
Hard to grow from that METHOD.

:rockon:

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:

Sorry it's taken so long to respond, been busy...
Of course I've tried this stuff in the field, that's where the feedback comes from. And this can be tailored to online as well with certain calibration. I have had much success with this material. A bestselling book wasn't written about the guy for no reason.

Next up...a bootcamp review, just have to save up some money.