Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life after death.

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been lurking around here with another username for awhile *cough*unique*cough*, anyway I dont want to die you probably dont either, but one day we will all DIE! so what next? what do you think happens after we're dead. do you believe in reincarnation do you think we just die and its all lights out? do you believe in heaven and hell? what will happen? no one knows. what do you think? I want to know because I am very interested in this subject.

Call me crazy but I think I have been reincarnated before. I remember things I have never done in this life. I remember me walking down a street in the early 1900s in europe wearing all black with a briefcase and facing a gate surounded by statues of elephants. that was the earliest memory i could remember. has this ever happened to you or do you think im crazy?

Last edited:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't care what happens to me after I die. I hope it's like being asleep.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally beleive in the Christian thoughts on after life and heaven and hell and all, but you Mr. original, seem to hint at karma or eastern belief. Although there are times in my life where Ithink of dejavu or however you spell that.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you go to the astral plain when you die. You see your body and everyone and everything around it. If you ask God to take you to heaven, you go there. No matter how bad/evil in life you were, He will still take you. If you don't, you stay in the astral with all the other souls who didn't ask God to take them; these are ghosts. In heaven, you go over the good and bad things you did during your life with your spirit guide (commonly confused with angels). You are not punished for the bad, it is all a learning experience. If you killed yourself, shortly after this convo you get reincarnated to learn more through life. You can have yourself reincarnated otherwise also, if you want to. There is no literal hell, but earth and the astral can come close. The astral is inhabited by ghosts/souls, some become "demons" who prey on other ghosts/souls, but they're really just angry/evil ghosts/souls.

I know it all sounds very outlandish, but when you die and if I am right, ask God for help.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there was this barbara walters special recently that discussed this very topic. i'm guessing that when we die, that's it. like someone said earlier, it'll be like your asleep but with no dreaming. some guest on the program, i think she was the president of atheists, said that it is disappointing but it's also good because it forces you to really make the most of the short time you have on earth.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with the above or with reincarnation because we are all just energy or whatever you want to call it on the earth and when we die our energy is just transfered to something else maybe? i cant really believe in anything else but anythings possible really.

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on what you believe in prior to dying. For example, someone who truely believes in god and heaven and such, when they die, will experience the whole judgement, angels, god, etc. thing.

Although my best friends Mum had a heart attack and was dead for a few minutes and had an out of body experience. The only thing she will say about it was that it wasn't at all how she expected it to be. The whole thing upset her greatly too, so who knows....

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doc Dogg
Although my best friends Mum had a heart attack and was dead for a few minutes and had an out of body experience. The only thing she will say about it was that it wasn't at all how she expected it to be. The whole thing upset her greatly too, so who knows....
That would be the astral plain. It can be a scary place, so I don't blame her for getting shaken up. Bitter souls like to take advantage of the ignorant. I wonder if she met some?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if after you die, you actually wake up?? like a matrix kinda thing...

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've never used ketamine before, but there's something called the "k-hole." apparantely, k-hole experiences are strikingly similar to near death experiences. so if you're very curious about what a near death experience is like, ketamine is the answer. i was tempted to give it a try but i chickened out.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
please get a life

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BingoBango
please get a life
I have a great life. How about you? Is your life more than crapping in threads when you'd be better off hitting the back button? No? Didn't think so.

Go away troll.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down Shiftkey.

I'm sorry to have offended you (why so firey? - was just a stupid passing comment). And my life is quite reasonable, tho there is room for improvement (which i'm working on), thanks for asking.

Just seemed a bit odd seeing this thread in a seduction website, but fair enough - 'each to their own' and all that i suppose. I'll try to be more tolerant and open minded in future.

Cheers

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BingoBango
Calm down Shiftkey.

I'm sorry to have offended you (why so firey? - was just a stupid passing comment). And my life is quite reasonable, tho there is room for improvement (which i'm working on), thanks for asking.

Just seemed a bit odd seeing this thread in a seduction website, but fair enough - 'each to their own' and all that i suppose. I'll try to be more tolerant and open minded in future.

Cheers
Apology accepted. This is the Anything Else forum - topics here (and Health/Fitness) generally have nothing to do with seduction. However if you think a thread is inappropriate or out of place, report it to a mod. Don't spam negative comments. I'm sure you've read topics complaining about the quality of these forums going down? Negative spam contributes to that. I was harsh because I want it to stop.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always believed in a life after death. There is just simply far too much edvidance that supports this idea ( ie Zombies, Ghosts, Angels, Holy Appiritions, NDE , etc ) to dis - prove this idea in my view.

Now, I'm a Christian but I also believe very much in reincarnation, whetever if that is either a Groundhog Day - style cycle of repeating the similar life circumstances in the same time frame but only with slightly different circumstances and such ( Ok, I'll stop about that there, otherwise, thats going into ideas about multiple universes ) or actually going into a future life as a different person is debatable.

As outlandish as it may sound, my earliest memory was my conciousness / soul entering my body! I remember seeing myself in a bath as my soul entered my body. Another idea I had when I was a child was that the life i'm living was nothing more than a very long dream which after I die, however, or whatever is dreaming my life will wake up!

So, yes, I do believe in life after death.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I believe you go to the astral plain when you die. You see your body and everyone and everything around it. If you ask God to take you to heaven, you go there. No matter how bad/evil in life you were, He will still take you. If you don't, you stay in the astral with all the other souls who didn't ask God to take them; these are ghosts. In heaven, you go over the good and bad things you did during your life with your spirit guide (commonly confused with angels). You are not punished for the bad, it is all a learning experience. If you killed yourself, shortly after this convo you get reincarnated to learn more through life. You can have yourself reincarnated otherwise also, if you want to. There is no literal hell, but earth and the astral can come close. The astral is inhabited by ghosts/souls, some become "demons" who prey on other ghosts/souls, but they're really just angry/evil ghosts/souls.

I know it all sounds very outlandish, but when you die and if I am right, ask God for help.
Where you get this from? You just think of it yourself? Sounds all cool but seems like a fantasy youre making up man coz no religion says this.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn i would love reincarnation to exist but being real, it doesnt exist. We all have one life! One shot! Thats how it is.

The idea of reincarnation is fuking cool ass though. Imagine starting another life. I miss high school quite a bit, that aint never coming back, its gone. Living that again would be cool. Yeeeh!
It aint possible though.

Haha id like to be a HB10 in my next life. Imagine that, the world bowing down to you.

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannyc
Damn i would love reincarnation to exist but being real, it doesnt exist. We all have one life! One shot! Thats how it is.
How would you know, do you have proof?

Originally posted by dannyc

Haha id like to be a HB10 in my next life. Imagine that, the world bowing down to you.
Why? so you can be offered d*ck where ever you go?

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal2
Why? so you can be offered d*ck where ever you go? [/B]
Yeh but id leave my pus$y pure until the age of 50 and would only be willing to take it up the ass before then. Peace.