Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Drink Mix

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a quick question about some mixes for a drink. Every once in awhile my girlfriend and I like to get a little buzz and drink. We're under age, so we don't have access to much alcohol. So we're basically limited to what we have available.

I'm not talking about mixed drinks like Sex on the Beach, Margaritas, etc. I've made these in the past.. but I'm looking for just a quick mix since I don't really have a mini bar here at my dorm haha.

Anyway.. I have some Skyy Vodka and I'm wondering what I could mix in it to really kill that alcohol taste. My girlfriend simply hates it and it makes her feel really sick after taking a shot. I tried mixing it with some grape juice. It did the trick for me, but didn't seem to help her all the much.

Any other advice/tips guys?

Thanks.

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to mix vodka in ceasers. i know some ppl say its a ***** drink but i dont care they taste great. so its just vodka with V8 a little tabasco sauce for bite and some worchestershire sauce (they call it the burger booster but it mixes great) and some seasoning salt. Tastes awesome. Also rum and coke, lots of dark liquors mix with coke. Vodka Redbull is great too.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finch
Any other advice/tips guys?
Only tip I can think of is that after a year of being here you should know where to post things... :p

That being said, there are numerous websites out there that give you instructions on how to mix various drinks depending on what you've told the page you have in your fridge.

Moved to AE...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some good advice... don't buy Skyy vodka. It's trash.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you can mix pretty much any liqour besides like tequilla or whiskey with cranberry juice. It's so strong you'll barely be able to taste the alcohol.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use sourmix..kills the alcohol-taste. Also Cranberryjuice is a good advice. You can use both in the same drink. Good stuff. Sourmix with sprite is also good.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the good ol' screwdriver... right now I've got it with 4 shots of level vodka and 4 oz OJ... I can't taste the alcohol - then again, it could be the quality. In any event, it's almost time to go out and get free drinks and no cover all night long... I do love my job.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can mix vodka with :

- coke
- orange juice
- red bull
- red grapefruit juice (my favourite)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my vodka on the rocks. I mean it's not 151 or everclear we're talking about here.

Other then that just about any kind of juice/soda goes well with vodka. Personally if I'm going to mix vodka with something it's goig to be tonic water or club soda with a lime for taste. Although Grapefruit soda taste pretty darn good with it too.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I like Vodka Martini's - preferably Grey Goose or Stoli.

Cranberry juice will mask the taste of Vodka

Alfa+Omega

Reaction score
Put 5 seconds of vodka in a small glass, add some ice and fill the rest of the glass with blueberry gatorade.

It tastes great and the drink looks very cool .:woo:

Eko Steele

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone here enjoy the taste of straight spirits, i like most straight although vodka is the exception, it tastes so foul to me.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Quick Drink Mix

Originally posted by diablo
Only tip I can think of is that after a year of being here you should know where to post things... :p

That being said, there are numerous websites out there that give you instructions on how to mix various drinks depending on what you've told the page you have in your fridge.

Moved to AE...
Yeah.. sorry about that. I realized that after I posted. lol. Been a little out of it lately.

Anyway, thanks for the advice guys. I'll be headed to the store soon to pick up some Orange Juice and Cranberry juice.

Thanks!