Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone own made to measure suit?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone own a made to measure suit? Do the women appreciate a guy wearing nice outfit for work and date??

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
Has anyone own a made to measure suit? Do the women appreciate a guy wearing nice outfit for work and date??
Only if it fits the venue. Nowadays, unless you work in the stereotypical white collar, board room business where that is the norm, suits in general aren't all that important. They come off as ostentatious unless you are attending an affair that merits it.

However, Nicely tailored shirts, pants/jeans or a jacket (as separates) are always in good taste no matter where you are. It's more about the fit and style than overblown presentation.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish! My dream is to buy a Sacque Suit MTM when I graduate from college. www.sacquesuit.com

I guarantee I will get laid 100x more than I do now if I wear that suit. Not making any guarantees for you though, buddy :D

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 x 0 = 0. Sorry, buddy.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and it is awesome. I love my custom made suit. I had mine made in Mexico City two years ago. It cost me about $200 for the labor. I had to supply the cloth. That was about another $150. It was incredible deal. If you look around, you can find some great deals. But don't forget its the details which really make the diference. Spend the money for a good tie and shoes to go with it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's called a bespoke suit and I have 2, but the rest are just tailered to fit me

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love suits.

i actually don't agree with what francisco said, i believe suits are the ultimate menswear, its ties i have a problem with.

to me the absolute best look is a nicely fitted european-cut suit with an unbuttoned shirt and nice shoes.

absolutely. perfect.

i don't have any bespoke suits, but i have a few that have been expertly tailored.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am just order made to measure suit from Harry Rosen, the top men clothing store in canada. It is cheaper than bespoke but it looks just as good as bespoke.

I already have made to measure shirts & pants. I do have to attend business meeting with clients for my company. I have to dress in formal business attire. I believe that it would enhance my image.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
it's called a bespoke suit and I have 2, but the rest are just tailered to fit me
Bespoke and MTM are slightly different things. Bespoke is done by hand by a tailor with your selection of materials and design; MTM could be done in a factory using a tailor or even a cutter's specs. Not that big of a difference.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I hav 20+ suits and all of them are tailormade. Off the rack suits generally sucks ass if you don't mind spending some time to find that fits you perfectly. Image and first impression is everything in todays world. The cash you dish out on some good suits will be worth it.