Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick dress sizes?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good site where I can look up chick dress sizes and see a pic of how big/small they are?

I've been talking to some chicas over the net, one is a dress size 8 and the other one is 10. I got no idea if thats big or small or whatever.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask for a picture if you want to know if the are fat.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally an 8 is about average, a 10 might be slightly thicker than average. But it depends alot on the brand too. My last GF had some stuff that was a size 4, 6 and 8, all different brands, but she's thin and looks good so that's really all that matters.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, size 10 is fat. It's not like men's pant sizes. Definitely don't get with a girl who's a size 32 haha.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
if they tell you they are 8 and 10, that means they are pretty big.

every girl i've been with has been 0-4

8-10 figure 20-30 pounds overweight. maybe more.
US dress sizes and Aussie dress sizes are different.

Aussie dress sizes go:

6 - super skinny, practically anorexic

8 - slim, petite mmmmmmmmmm

10 - slim (often taller girls will be 10, but still be low bodyfat)

12 - average

14 - gettin' heavy....

16 - you don't wanna know!

I know that US sizes start with a 0, and seem to go up 1 digit at a time instead of 2. No idea why our method is different, but there ya go.

So if an Aussie chick says she's size 8 or 10, she'll generally have quite a nice figure.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breast size is also a factor. The girl in my above example has 36 DDs, so it's hard for her to find clothes that fit her chest and her waist, and instead has to wear bigger sizes than if she were a B or C cup.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers guys! that list of yours was pretty goodmanuva!

The one I'm interested in is a readhead, size 10 with c-cups. Stupid b!tch wont send a pic, so I'm assuming she's not all that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i wear a size zero or one, im very skinny and weigh in around 95 lbs

when i wear a size size two to four i weigh in at about 100 lbs

when i weigh in at 110 or so im a size five - six.

some girls are taller than me (5ft)
and they are stick skinny in a size seven.
it really depends on her height.

a size 8 might look good at whatever height she is, but at my height , i would have to walk around singing "moo im a cow"

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
cheers guys! that list of yours was pretty goodmanuva!

The one I'm interested in is a readhead, size 10 with c-cups. Stupid b!tch wont send a pic, so I'm assuming she's not all that.
Size 10 with C cup, thats a nice figure.

Tap it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
US dress sizes and Aussie dress sizes are different.

Aussie dress sizes go:

6 - super skinny, practically anorexic

8 - slim, petite mmmmmmmmmm

10 - slim (often taller girls will be 10, but still be low bodyfat)

12 - average

14 - gettin' heavy....

16 - you don't wanna know!

I know that US sizes start with a 0, and seem to go up 1 digit at a time instead of 2. No idea why our method is different, but there ya go.

So if an Aussie chick says she's size 8 or 10, she'll generally have quite a nice figure.

depends on the brand.
some brands you will be the even number wear sizes go 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
others will be odd sizes and go 1,3, 5, 7, 9
they even have a store called 5,7,9 for that.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from girls that are a size 8 or 10, especially if they won't send their picture over the internet. Actually, unless they're just extremely hot, stay away from 8-10's in real life as well.

That being said, mine is a size 12... in kid sizes (a 00 is a little too big in adult sizes). :p

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manuva is right. US and UK sizes are different and a size 6 in the US is a size 8 in the UK, so a UK 8 or 10 would be quite slim.

Don't take this as fact, but I believe an Australian 10 is even slimmer - the equivalent of a US 6 or a UK 8.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Anyone know of a good site where I can look up chick dress sizes and see a pic of how big/small they are?

I've been talking to some chicas over the net, one is a dress size 8 and the other one is 10. I got no idea if thats big or small or whatever.
Don't waste your time with women that don't have pics. Anyone who's serious about online dating is gonna have a pic. With the ability to go to any photo development center and getting pics put on a disk there's no excuse for people to not have a pic.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Stay away from girls that are a size 8 or 10, especially if they won't send their picture over the internet. Actually, unless they're just extremely hot, stay away from 8-10's in real life as well.

That being said, mine is a size 12... in kid sizes (a 00 is a little too big in adult sizes). :p
Stop 'yer braggin' .... :box:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol cheers for all the input guys!

I went ahead and met this mysteries readhead, and she turned out to be quite pretty. Australian size 10 w/C-cups is friggin hot. I asked her why she didn't have any pics online and she said that without a pic she could weed out those that were superficial and only looking for sex. lol chick logic in action here.:rolleyes:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time I heard that chick's dress sizes are just like guys pants sizes, except that since women want to feel better about themselves, their 'size zero' is really something like a 28 inch waist and each progressive size upwards is an extra inch or two inches or something like that. Google it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully this women's sizing chart can help. All sizes are in US inches.

............XXS......XS........S.........M.........L.........XL......2XL......3XL
Size........00........0........0-2......4-6......8-10...12-14...16-18...20-22
Chest...26-28...28-30...30-32...32-34...36-38...40-42...44-46...48-50
Waist...20-22...23-24...25-26...27-28...30-32...33-35...36-38...38-40

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
a size 8 might look good at whatever height she is, but at my height , i would have to walk around singing "moo im a cow"
Haha you crack me up. Also wow you're short :p , I know a girl who's 5'1 and another one who's pushing 4'8, but that's pretty extreme.