Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tight to loose pvssy

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
How much do you think it would take a pvssy to go from being tight to loose? Was w/ this girl who went about 2 years w/out gettin laid, she had a tight pvssy, it was great. My question to you, is at one point will it become loose.

This is my second encounter w/ this situation, and I would like to know what is normal.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently a myth - based on muscles of vagina so someone who exercises them would be fine and stay 'tihgt' as you say

Pregnancy would affect them obviously

search for pelvic floor exercises on the internet *aka dr x exercises

*cannot remember the name of the doctor x?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she squezes out a few puppies...

Or in the morning when she's relaxed. Or if you're doing her and she's on her back, and legs lying on the sides... then it's loose.

If you want her to get tighter, she'll have to flex her muscles. Once she gets on top, it gets much tighter. Or any pose where she tensions her muscles like abs, thighs, legs the pvssy becomes tighter.

Basically, the parasympathetic nervous system kicks in and the vaginal muscles contract.

It also helps if she's working out.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that it's a myth for example if a woman has sex regularly for few years she is looser than she was before.

I think it's more individual characteristic, like penis size. Some girls have bigger holes than other.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gosh guys are you that clueless?

A woman's coochie, over time, expands or shinks to better fit the guy that she most often has sex with.. over time, regardless of what her stuff is like, it will fit your **** like a glove

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
After she squezes out a few puppies...

Or in the morning when she's relaxed. Or if you're doing her and she's on her back, and legs lying on the sides... then it's loose.

If you want her to get tighter, she'll have to flex her muscles. Once she gets on top, it gets much tighter. Or any pose where she tensions her muscles like abs, thighs, legs the pvssy becomes tighter.

Basically, the parasympathetic nervous system kicks in and the vaginal muscles contract.

It also helps if she's working out.
the pup's thing isn't necessarly true either.. the owman with the tightest ***** I ever had had 2 kids and was married.. I guess her husband was... challenged

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
the pup's thing isn't necessarly true either.. the owman with the tightest ***** I ever had had 2 kids and was married.. I guess her husband was... challenged
Yeah, I've had my slice of 3 kids mother and she was a tight one!

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tighest I ever had was a mother of 2.

Slept with a girl who was 5'0, and she had the biggest box ever.

Genetics and body type I guess. Some chaps are hung, others are born in Japan :)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AgonyUncle

Slept with a girl who was 5'0, and she had the biggest box ever.
:)
True that. Usually the rule of thumb is the shorter she is, the tighter she is, but it's not foolproof. I've had much the same - a barely 5-footer who seriously was packing the Grand Canyon downstairs.