Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Superbowl?

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Seahawks

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I saw agains the panthers, the seahawks are good. But they are going agains ta tough team, and as the Broncos saw, they can be a very physical team.

I vote, steelers, but that isn't to say the seahawks don't stand a chance.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate the steelers with a passion, but im guessing they gon win.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its going to be the Steelers because football is lol. If that's confusing not confusion is what happens I dont know! :eek:

DVM1029

Reaction score
hawks got this... that team is a well oiled machine! even with anderson out of the game, hasselbeck makes it work. but then the steelers also have that chemistry... hawks have a better reg season record but that clearly doesn't matter with the steelers... ok, i guess i dont know. toss up!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want Pitt to win for Bettis but I think the Seahawks D will be the key

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
steelers will win easily. the seahawks are overrated, they are the best team in the nfc without a doubt, but they would have been eliminated in the divisional round in the AFC.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything their defense is underrated and Alexander is overrated

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stud
steelers will win easily. the seahawks are overrated, they are the best team in the nfc without a doubt, but they would have been eliminated in the divisional round in the AFC.
Panthers must've been overrated too... with the best postseason passer of all time and (some would say) the real MVP in Steve Smith. Give the Seahawks some credit - that was clinical annihiliation.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how hard is it to shut down a passing game when steven davis, deshaun foster and nick goings are all out of the game? they got down early because of a couple bad passes, which forced them out of their game plan. at that point they could blanket steve smith because the panthers couldnt run and expect to win. i just dont see anything magnificent about the seahawks. theyre a good team, no doubt, but if they were in the afc they would've been knocked out against the bengals or colts, never even making it to the afc championship.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not fact and everyone knows the pats should be there. They got an unfair call and it cost them the game. I dont care what the score was.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
Panthers must've been overrated too... with the best postseason passer of all time and (some would say) the real MVP in Steve Smith. Give the Seahawks some credit - that was clinical annihiliation.
No matte rAFC or NFC, they are pro players, they should be able to play no matte rthe division. I don't like the seahawks much, but for any team to dominate the game as they did agains ttthe panthers, they do deserve credit.

Kaynen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seahawks are from the AFC division and we all know that AFC always loses. So yes the Steelers will win. Plus its set up for Bettis to win it in his last season.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaynen
Seahawks are from the AFC division and we all know that AFC always loses. So yes the Steelers will win. Plus its set up for Bettis to win it in his last season.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations!

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious Kaynen? The Seahawks are representing the NFC. It's the Steelers from the AFC.

Anyway, Steeler's all the way. Ive been rooting for them all post-season. The Colts were over-rated and they shut down the Broncos.

Troy Polomalu (sp?) is a beast at strong safety. If he doesn't make the tackle, he's like a foot away from the play.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by immrtlwun
Are you serious Kaynen? The Seahawks are representing the NFC. It's the Steelers from the AFC.
Actually, it's more like Steelers from the AFC, Seahawks from the PUA BABY

SEAHAWKS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both teams have been very impressive in the playoffs thus far.

Whoever has the hot hand and gets the breaks wins. I would not bet one way or the other.