Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

~~Strange Sexual Experience!~~

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
~~Strange Sexual Experince!~~

Hey guys,

Well, last night my girl and I were getting alittle freaky. As we proceeded like 25 min. in, we went doggy style. About 3 min. into that she suddenly told me to stop and she sat down, (We were on the floor). All of a sudden we hear a noise similar to a fart. Trying to hold back laughter I ask, what was that? I guess it was fluid coming out of her P*ssy. She was so confused and had no idea what just happened. She said it felt like water was coming out and she had thought I had C*mmed inside of her. She said she didnt have an orgasm, it was just a sudden rush of fluid. Th enoise happened again and she said she wasnt going to sleep with me anymore if she didnt find out what it was. Could it be urine, or the beginning of her orgasm? Note, I was wearing a condom and shes on the shot. Should I be worried or should she be worried? Its the first time its happened so help me out, thanks

Stormblast

Reaction score
it's her ***.

she didn't have to orgasm, probably got very very horny.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stormblast, how convenient of you to post:crackup:

Cvnt trumpet music, or queefs as we in the know call them, are simple bursts of air...

You filled her with air, she is probably a slvt, or likes to masturbate a lot. Or she masturbates with waters, or actually induces front side farting on her own... cups her hand on her puzzay, similar to the male shower competition of seeing who can slap their own ass against with their **** and make the loudest clap.

No problem, Stormblast had it right, she probably got really wet, and that air you filled her with, simply made it's way out when she sat down... and again after she got flustered and her heart sank into her stomach at the thought of your condom slipping inside of her.

No worries brother, show her a little trick I like to play sometimes when I go down on the girl and really don't want to... force her to fart, probably could work the other way, but it would hurt, so I'm too scared to try...

The way you perform my technique(no name as of yet) is to lick her until she is wet, and than to stick your lips straight between her uvula and make a farting sound... her pussay will return the call.

enjoy

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a 'squirter.' It is actually kind of a mystery exactly what that liquid is. I have read that it may be de-ionized urine. Basically, it is urine that does not smell.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh **** dude!!!

I would hate to be put away for manslaughter, or worse, the fuzz finding out about my actions... Would it be second degree murder if I kept making thwethwethwe sounds in girls puzzies?

I wonder if wh0res ever die from this? Ya know popping my pen!s all the way in than all the way out...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The noise is from air you pushed in. It happens a lot in doggy. The fluid was probably just cvm from her being so horny; women don't have to orgasm to cvm. Both are completely normal and nothing to worry about.