Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sharing sosuave?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody out there think sharing this site with naturals would help?

Why do you hide this site from people?

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the main reason people like me would hide this site from other people including naturals is because the information contained on this site ( especailly some of Pooks articles ) are definately not for the general public, they would not get it at all and some would denounce it.

Some naturals would probably also laugh at people here saying stuff ' oh my god, you have to LEARN that? Thats so funny! '

Get my point?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NHY
I'd say the main reason people like me would hide this site from other people including naturals is because the information contained on this site ( especailly some of Pooks articles ) are definately not for the general public, they would not get it at all and some would denounce it.

Some naturals would probably also laugh at people here saying stuff ' oh my god, you have to LEARN that? Thats so funny! '

Get my point?
I see your point, there are intelligent people who would denounce the idea of somebody being so inept in society, that they would require a website.

Some people would say that we are looking in the wrong direction.. ie seduction

some people would look at us and laugh.. ie *******s

The reason I am asking is for just the reason... "they would not get it"

We have to have confidence in what we learn, or the knowledge and it's application do not correspond to eachother. We must also be tolerant to criticism, another form of confidence, in terms of people laughing at us.

How many of you guys have friends who read these boards on a regular basis? Do you believe that none of your AFC friends would benefit, as you likely have?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i dont tell other people about this site, because i dont want any competition. like my friends at school. why make it harder on myself by creating fellow competitors? now, people online, or like my friends that have graduated already or dont go to my school, sure, i'll help em out. as for people laughing about it, screw em.

i just hate when u try to help a painfully afc friend, and they dont listen. u point out everything they're doing wrong when they ask u for help. u tell them what would work better and u encourage them to move on or get out of bad relationships. u refer them to this sosuave and expect loads of thanks. but then they like read it for an hour and come back saying stuff like, "that site is stupid. im not that desperate.", or "i dont have time for stuff like this.". its so frustrating. then next week they come back whining about the same problems and about things getting worse and turn to u for help once again. gah, just listen to me u idiot!

...... oh well, u cant change people unless they themselves wish to change. dumbf*cks....

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
i dont tell other people about this site, because i dont want any competition. like my friends at school. why make it harder on myself by creating fellow competitors?

I see your point about fellow competitors, but look at Mystery, he throws himself out there, girls travel from across the globe to see how good he is, and he surrounds himself with wingmen, so the haters are taken care of.

they like read it for an hour and come back saying stuff like, "that site is stupid. im not that desperate.", or "i dont have time for stuff like this.". its so frustrating. then next week they come back whining about the same problems and about things getting worse and turn to u for help once again. gah, just listen to me u idiot!

That makes them true AFC's not willing to do the work, they want instant gratification. true sosuave won't help them, so you must create situations, where they MUST turn to the site, than you will have outside discussions... Otherwise, if you are still against telling them about sosuave, and they don't WANT to hear about it, you confront a girl, to put him in the light. You tell him one of his problems, and you seduce a girl into going to your friend, and shwoing him how he is wrong. You've got to make a message, write it in his own words.

...... oh well, u cant change people unless they themselves wish to change. dumbf*cks....

LOL, so true. If they complain, they want to change, start using their own words against them. They complain about some girl not accepting a date, or about how they are too afraid to approach. You've got to show them, or make them prove it to themselves. You've got to put words into their head, reprogram them.
-----------------
Why is it that there are guys out there who don't want to learn? Do they think their lives are perfect?

If so, what lessons have they learned, that they are not sharing with you?

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't share it. People are, in general, not very open-minded. Even I am sometimes guilty of that (isn't everyone?).

By simply finding the site in whatever way you first found it, and deciding to check it out, you are already a lot more open-minded to different ideas. If you weren't that open-minded, then you probably wouldn't have explored this site any farther. Or for that matter, any other site that may promote ideas that aren't generally accepted.

Ben

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who is meant to find this site (ie, guys who are actively looking for ways to improve with women), will find this site.

Other people are therefore not open to the idea of a site on the internet teaching what sosuave teaches, and will either treat it as a joke, or find it offensive, or think everyone here is some kind of nutcase.

If you think you can "help" others by pointing them in this direction, it usually won't come out right. If people really want to change, they will take the steps to gather information, and eventually come here. Others will just resent you for trying to help them.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, so it's the condescending attitude that prevents us from teaching...

thanks guys, I knew somebody would show me...

*props* to gonzalo mostly:p

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was SCREAMING to find something that could HEAL me when I found this site. I was in DEEP NEED OF HELP.

It helped :) hehe

So that's the issue. Telling someone, out of the blue, "hey man, check sosuave.com!" is kinda weird. And YOU WILL BE MADE FUN OF. I can picture what would happen to me if I decided to show my friends this site. Talk about ego mutilation :)

I bet that if someone showed me this site when I was with the girl who made me came here later I would just shrug and say: damn game playas...

That's why I think it's really personal.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Anybody who is meant to find this site (ie, guys who are actively looking for ways to improve with women), will find this site.

Other people are therefore not open to the idea of a site on the internet teaching what sosuave teaches, and will either treat it as a joke, or find it offensive, or think everyone here is some kind of nutcase.

If you think you can "help" others by pointing them in this direction, it usually won't come out right. If people really want to change, they will take the steps to gather information, and eventually come here. Others will just resent you for trying to help them.
Exactly.

And uh, just to add something more: it's exactly the DRIVE that people here have to change that makes this site interesting, the same drive that made them search it. That would be completely removed if people knew it from an ad on tv, for example.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dammit this site is awesome, lol. non-awesome people need not apply. thats that.
I was the mega dork when I first came here. Quite the opposite of awesome. :)

But I had the urge to change, and that's the point.

People don't give real value to nothing that comes easily.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Originally posted by djbr
I was the mega dork when I first came here. Quite the opposite of awesome. :)

But I had the urge to change, and that's the point.

People don't give real value to nothing that comes easily.
i was agreeing with u, actually. the whole drive thing. thats whats awesome about these people. when u have no direction or purpose to your life, u are non-awesome.