Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Golden Globe clip Sums Up What Is Wrong With Hollywood

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.devilducky.com/media/41018/

O.k so we have a homosexual man feeling up the t1ts of a hot actress out of the blue and she doesn't slap him, yell at him or leaves (sort of the opposite we expect to see from the media of a heterosexual man doing that and getting slapped).

Then we have a metrosexual man and another hot girl analyzing it:

"Ryan: why?

Giuliana: you want to know why? because he is gay, he is allowed to do that Ryan. Stright man.... well if you did that you would get slapped. But we encourage it with gay men."

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture and the effect it will have on the minds of teenagers who are already confused with the bashing of "true masculinity"?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are becoming fvckin' PROS at sexual selection.

Think about how many guys are going to be completely clueless about their sexuality in the coming years.

Dude, I thank god every friggin' day that I found this site. :) -- my friends still talk about their feminine sides and I just have that grin on my face... but try, TRY to show some light and you'll be killed with no guilt. Haha.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're looking too deep. I don't see this having any affect on today's "confused youth." What do you think is going to happen? Men are going to suddenly turn gay just so that they can touch boobs through women's clothes?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I think you're looking too deep. I don't see this having any affect on today's "confused youth." What do you think is going to happen? Men are going to suddenly turn gay just so that they can touch boobs through women's clothes?
The problem is in having trouble touching them being a man.

Notice the encouragement to gay men touching them, but straight men will get slapped. Now think a really young boy. He surely will get very confortable in his skin, right? No way...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're taking it the comment too seriously.

The reason the gay guy was able to do it was because he developed rapport with the woman. In rapport, there are a lot of things you can do, which is the key to sales and seduction.

Note that she was surprised, but she was taking it in stride because she didn't feel assaulted. Everything seemed to be in context. Women are passive sexually. If what's happening seems in context, then they'll go along with it.

And by the way, don't ever let a woman slap you. If one did that to me, I'd press assault charges, or at least threaten to do so without an apology. Never set the tone that a complete lack of self-control or violence is appropriate.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
http://www.devilducky.com/media/41018/

O.k so we have a homosexual man feeling up the t1ts of a hot actress out of the blue and she doesn't slap him, yell at him or leaves (sort of the opposite we expect to see from the media of a heterosexual man doing that and getting slapped).

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing about rapport. (Pronounced "rappore"). Some people will tell you not to do it, that it will put you in the friend zone.

That's technically true, but the seasoned pickup artists, (mystery, derek vitalio, etc) will tell you that you DO need to establish rapport, ie, comfort AFTER establishing attraction. If you skip the first step, you're friend zone. If you skip the second step, it's an ONS, or a no-go with the smarter women.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're both playing for the camera.

If it was a straight guy she wouldn't slap him either.

Reaction score
I think that you guys think too much about chicks and their way of thinking. you just need to sit down, smoke a bowl and chill.

Reaction score
holy sh*t! that dude touched that h*ebag's breasts on TV. She had some delicious knockers

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah lighten up mate....
first of all hes gay , she saw he was gay from the first time he looked at her , and since he has no sexual agenda behind the boob cupping, she didnt get pissed...

pluss what else is she supposed to do ?
slap him on world wide live television , and call him a ****ing bastard....

think before you take up unnecessary space by making stupid threads , so that u can get people to agree with you on a stupid dilemma so that u can boost yourself up....

go out and get more numbers..... GO!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
woah lighten up mate....
first of all hes gay , she saw he was gay from the first time he looked at her , and since he has no sexual agenda behind the boob cupping, she didnt get pissed...
By that defintion a fat ugly butch lesbian should be allowed to grab and feel your c0ck and you can't get pissed either because "there is no sexual agenda there".

Why is this condition of a Gay guy touching a woman's breasts is seen as acceptable?? Why is it that every heterosexual guy on portrayed on t.v shows gets shauned by society and called a perv if he dares to do the same thing??

pluss what else is she supposed to do ?
slap him on world wide live television , and call him a ****ing bastard....
Yesss!!! 10 years ago that would be the normal response. Today is " oh right he is gay" so the girls are conditioned to allow this even though they are not comfertable in doing so.

think before you take up unnecessary space by making stupid threads , so that u can get people to agree with you on a stupid dilemma so that u can boost yourself up....
Here is a suggestion: you seem upset by clicking on my thread, next time don't click on it and don't respond and you will feel much better.