Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men have midlife crisis???

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men have midlife crisis? What are the symptoms of midlife crisis? Does anyone know the answer?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can have a midlife crisis, not just men. I suggest you take an intro psych class at your local JC.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the symptoms will vary of each individual that is going thru any type of mid life crisis.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen and heard it usually tied into the lack of accomplishments that they are truly passionate about; mostly because they don't really know what they are passionate about. The majority of their accomplishments are those which he felt helped define him by society's standards and not his own.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am kind of in a midlife crisis rightnow, basicly I never accomplish what I wanted when I was younger such as: spending my youth having fun rather then working or being too lazy and miss the gold rush etc... then that am older I tried to relive to youth year by driving nice car, buy nice clothes and do things I shouldn do because am not at that age anymore. While doing it I realize that it just not for me, so am stuck not knowing where to go.

Yea thats what mid-life crisis is in a nutshell.