Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Piercing Ideas

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bored and want to get a new piercing. I'm thinking as high as possible on the left lobe, so it *looks* like a cartilege piercing, but heals like a lobe. I like tragus piercings, but don't like that you can't wear earbuds with them. Any suggestions? I'm also open to non-penile body piercings.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce your nose...I got a tack nose screw in my left nostril...I always wanted one and it looks sick...I had the 1 in each lobe when no one else was doing it, but now everyone does it so I got one in my upper cartlige in my left ear...Im not getting any more, 2 at one time is enough...

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tack nose screw? Sounds awesome..what is it?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a chain that connects your belly button to your nose. That would look so cool.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought nipple piercings with a chain connecting them on a chick would be the hottest thing ever.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a piercing that connects with a chain from your eyelids to your upper lip. That way when you blink it'll move your lip around. It'd look so wicked. You'll be the coolest rebel on the block.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever is see sombody whith chains and stuff hanging from their body parts, i just get that incredible urge to go up to them and rip them out:D

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nipple rings are soooo 1995.

It's c*ck rings now!

:)

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant understand people who either have or want to pierce theyr **** ???

its like ... well piercing your ****!!!! just talking about it makes me feel hurt....

like when u see someone hurt theyr balls , all males go OOOH , cuz they know that its painful as hell....

if u want a piercing go for ears only , nose and eyebrows or lips are stupid imo....
and no chains.... thats just lame....

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
A tack nose screw? Sounds awesome..what is it?
When you get your nose pierced, you dont use a earring because youre not allowed to use a piercing gun on your nose, plus it goes through your nose...But what they do is stick a sharp needle in your nose and they put either a ring or a nose screw in...

http://www.focusbodyjewelry.com/products/full/12.jpg

I have the one with the flat top that looks like a tack...Its bent because it goes into your nose instead of going thru it...