Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ode to the Old Guys

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, your outlook on life will probably change a lot in the next ten years. I think it does for everyone. The consequences of your actions become more noticeable. In WW2, the British would not let males over age 23 be fighter pilots, because that was about the age that the typical male realizes his own mortality, and a fighter pilot who is worried about dying is a waste of a plane.

I used to binge drink, do any drug I could get, bang any ho I could get, and engage in any opportunity for risk-taking behavior. I have not given up all of these things, but I am certainly more conscious of bad possibilities.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, you dont want to know what else ive been thinking and writing - ive written stuff as of late that would make Shakespeare look bad
Post some of it. I bet it's not very good.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get sore Shezzler;

1 Yes we've got partners, and lots of expartners. And children.

2 No we don't discuss seduction with them. Do you discuss bait selection with a fish.

3 No they don't expect performance (see 2)

4 No I don't tell them about my advice here. Does the priest tell everyone what he just heard in confession?

Just like the Seinfeld joke. Shezzler you're just a human being. Big deal. I've made people.

boulepiquante

Banned
Reaction score
SHEZZLER
I VE READ YOUR BLOGG
AWESOME AS OUR u s FRIENDS WOULD SAY
I LIKED THE BIT about the ugly dude dating the girl we fancied but we were too damn shy to approach

prinsloo
suidafrika
france