Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJing freeware

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good freeware program to DJ? I need something I can download for free that I can use to mix, scratch, etc...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuzzMachine

KraMixer

Try those applications and see how it works out for you, you won't find other programs that are free and will be able to do what some of these programs can do. The thing about KraMixer is, the authors want to install "Save" adware along side of it, so be prepared. (Email them in the future to see about having it taken off of KraMixer.)

Audacity is pretty good when it comes to audio-editing as well.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ with the computer? I hope youre not serious. You DJ with turntables, not computers :rolleyes: LOL. Scratching? Half of DJing is just droppin the record on the table and feeling your hand move that thing.

You can get a DJ sound with the computer, but it's no fun unless you actually got turntables.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
DJ with the computer? I hope youre not serious. You DJ with turntables, not computers :rolleyes: LOL. Scratching? Half of DJing is just droppin the record on the table and feeling your hand move that thing.

You can get a DJ sound with the computer, but it's no fun unless you actually got turntables.
This is true, no matter how fast the PC is or how good the software is, it still isn't considered "real-time" by any means.

C.R. what type of turntables do you use and have you tried the "CD turntables" or know anyone who has?