Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight i was watching american idol and this man stepped up to sing. He had long hair, make up, womens clothing on, and even spoke like a girl. On his way out he went to his parents and cried saying he didnt get in because "nobody would accept him." At this time i was currently watching this with my parents, and they ACTUALLY FELT SORRY FOR HIM!

And its not just the transvestites, its also the fat people, the gays, and so many others its unbelievable. People are treating it like they have a right for acceptance no matter how responsible they are for their defect.

Fat people whine all the time "Boo hoo hoo, i want to be thought of just as attractive as all the skinny guys with 6 packs." And then they moan their asses off until soceity accepts them.

Since when is being a lard ass something you cant deal with? Lose some ****ing weight.

Gay people force their ideals upon us like we need to not only tolerate their preferance, but also join them. I'm still in utter shock that Brokeback Mountain has gotten so much positive attention when no straight man in his right mind would go to see that movie.

I'm sure Bin Laden is sitting in his little cave laughing hysterically at what we call entertainment. No wonder he thinks we are infidels.

What ever happened to strength and responsibility in this once great nation?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, America is really going down the drain. I think its b/c anything Immoral should just be "accepted". Too many excuses for people and not enough action!
I can't picture myself living any other place though, maybe Canada.

Reaction score
Canada! It's like America Junior except the weather is freezing and there arent that many fatties here. Here we're not AFCs. We're just mostly antisocial.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
Canada! It's like America Junior except the weather is freezing and there arent that many fatties here. Here we're not AFCs. We're just mostly antisocial.
ok, i officially don't know where I would want to live now....

Reaction score
Snow, not as many cops on your ass, and BC Kind Bud strains smokin buffet throughout that big ass cold sum *****(Canada).

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is there is just a lot more people that live there and therefore there are a lot more wackos. :p

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OzyBoy
I think the problem is there is just a lot more people that live there and therefore there are a lot more wackos. :p
there're a lot more people living in China, I doubt have as many wackos as the U.S.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Hate much?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do american people hate canada ??

i always see that on the tv , they mock people from canada , they think of canada as a bad country??

im just wondering why ....

btw im not from canada

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not really sure that they hate us, they just think we all live in a ice hole, and that we are all "square"

there was a show on Canadian TV that was returning the favour.
They would go to the Southern states and ask people to congratulate Canadians for; finally getting electricity (there ware tons more thing, I just can't remember. Just ridicules things)

They ware making fun of American ignorance of one of their biggest neighbours/trading partners.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with America?

what's wrong with you?

it's a TV show and you're getting really bothered by it. calm down, take it easy, and remember that you're a man - take things in stride and stop acting like you have a period.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm late to the "Let's Get Bent Out Of Shape" meeting. Today's topic: people who don't conform to "standards."

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since the whole genertion x'rs in the 70's 80's and 90's there has been a growing tolerance for all multi cultures. I mean i live in ireland, 15 years ago the country was still very discrete about such subjects as race sex etc. Now in 2006 there is a totally different attitude. Must be the failing control of the catohlic church and the growing power of the media and advertising. Still though u wont find 2 many people in ireland walking around wearing dresses and talking like women, they would simply get the $hit hammered out of them. Ireland is still ireland!

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is not ''what is up with America?''..The real question here is why were you watching American Idol?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What's your problem with gays? I sometimes make jokes about them, but I actually don't have a problem and don't feel intimidated by them, just for liking men.

2. Read above, but use the word "transvestites" rather than the word "gays".

3. My mother is overweight; she's tried everything, she did the hardest diets you will ever see (your "cutting phases" are jokes compared to them) and subscribed to a gym. She's tried everything. Guess what? She has a hormonal problem that needs a risky operation to be solved. Do you think she should get operated, just because you blame your insecurities on people that appear weaker to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.