Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thoughts on not masturbating

FBA808

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am in a new place for a little while, really busy, probably won't hook up

i haven't masturbated since i've been here, 6 days now

might not sound like a lot, but i usually masturbated once or twice a day

while sometimes i get REALLY horny, i also feel like i am thinking clearer and becoming more naturally social, almost as if nature is forcing me to be since i'm not getting a nut

i think i'm gonna stop for good

if you got something from this, good, i'm glad.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the film "40 days and 40 Nights."

I watched it and tried to follow up on it. I went for 27 days then I stopped...I could of carried on but i couldnt find a good enough reason to. Must admit thow. If you stop.....When you come back. It feels ****ing good.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah same deal with me. its like whats the point really. just dont do it as often, say like once or twice a week and youll get the same effect.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many no masturbation threads have been made up the past year or so ??... id say about 50 or so... so do a search next time.....

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is nothing really wrong with masturbation, so don't make it out to be all evil, but yeah, it makes you different if you don't release because of hormonal levels and such.

the easiest way to stop doing it all the time is to realize that pleasure comes from experience itself, not release. Sort of a tantric approach, i guess. It makes the sex better as well, since your aim would be not to come, but to enjoy physical interaction with a beautiful person.