Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

free hiphop mixtapes from europe

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know these guys personally. I am from the states and i want to get some networking over in Europe to showcase some of my work over there. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

ps heres a link to check out some of my musick.

http://rideinconline.com/bands/213/

da kingz in da building

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
I know lots of european artists, I also worked with some. You got any stuff relased? Vinyl, cd? Any official ?
Yes, I have released two compliation albums-MP Beats Da Greatest vol 1. and MP Beats Da Greatest vol 2. (you can goggle that to find some of our stuff on the web), a couple of ep's, and Im about to realease my solo album "When Devils Play da Movie". We also are realeasing a DvD (da kings in da building vol 1) the beginning of Febuary, which is beening edited and I just shot a video (the Jump Off-scene 1, which is on the link I posted) which will be on the DVD and on the web. I also perform a lot in my area. I am looking to do collabs with european artist, so if you could hook me up with some of them that would be great.