Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its A Shame

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When all your cool friends have girlfriends and your single ones are all social retards.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Another day, Another way.
Yeah. I'm not whining... just stating an observation. I've got 3 girls I'm meeting for taco tuesday in an hour and no one called me back. If I would have said "hey lets go sit in a corner and watch the game tonight..." I would have gotten some calls. But they are scared of new people. They've hung out with the same crowd their entire lives.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
Yeah. I'm not whining... just stating an observation. I've got 3 girls I'm meeting for taco tuesday in an hour and no one called me back. If I would have said "hey lets go sit in a corner and watch the game tonight..." I would have gotten some calls. But they are scared of new people. They've hung out with the same crowd their entire lives.
Obviously they have no motivation to meet new people. They must have everything they want already.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
Obviously they have no motivation to meet new people. They must have everything they want already.
I think I'm the only straight male in my group of single friends.... seriously. Haha. How lame. Maybe they're all watching Brokebutt Mountain?