Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

questions on condoms

Snap87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fellas! got some questions. What are the best kind of condoms? Which are the ones that is super hard to rip, because i dont want to get her pregnant or risk of getting aids. Also, for those of you young teenagers, how did you guys get your condoms? did you ask your parents or got them from friends or bought them? I would feel kind of weird if i asked my dad to buy me condoms :p because arent you supposed to be like 18 or something close to buy condoms?

THANKS!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any condom made by the big-time condom companies today are quality-tested and are well-worth their salt (they have to be)

I recommend ones with spermicide on the inside of the condom (that way if it leaks, or breaks, most of the sperm will already be dead)

you should be able to get condoms at whatever age (provided you're not, like, 10) and if they say you're too young, tell them that you're taking responsibility for contraception. any pharmacist with half a brain should see that logic and will sell them to you. u can be a bit nervous sometimes when u go get them, but if buying condoms is the scariest part of your DJ career, consider yourself lucky.

if all else fails, just ask ur dad to buy u a box. simple.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can get rubbers for free at planned parenthood.