Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL Playoffs!

Whos Going to win the SuperBowl?

• Seahawks

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Broncos

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Steelers

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Broncos, no doubt.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say Broncos will beat the Panthers in the Superbowl.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seahawks are way overrated

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're over-rated too but I don't think this years' teams are very strong. Seahawks over Broncos.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seahawks overrated? We lose the league MVP in the first quarter and still beat the spread against Washington, and everybody is STILL picking the Panthers to beat us at home? If anything, we're underrated.

That said, Steelers over Seahawks. Polamalu is a MACHINE.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell if I know!

It looks more evenly-matched than semifinal round I can recall.

Wouldn't be surprised if any of those teams comes out of it.

Even Carolina, despite having their key running back injured. Their defense has really stepped up, and they have plenty of offensive weapons remaining.

Seahawks have been playing great on both ends of the field, even without Alexander last game. They looked strongest of all toward the end of the regular season.

Pitt is really strong when Roethlisberger is on. If their defense holds up, they're really tough to beat.

Denver's a strong, well-balanced team, and has the biggest home advantage this week.

Gimme 2 coins to flip ...

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
Seahawks overrated? We lose the league MVP in the first quarter and still beat the spread against Washington, and everybody is STILL picking the Panthers to beat us at home? If anything, we're underrated.
Thats what people dont realise. People think we're only good cause we have Alexander. But the game against Washington prooved that we have a great all around team.

1st Superbowl EVER! YEAH!

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
Thats what people dont realise. People think we're only good cause we have Alexander. But the game against Washington prooved that we have a great all around team.

1st Superbowl EVER! YEAH!
don't get too ****y yet breh. They still have to win against the panthers. and in the game against the skins, the seahawks weren't really that impressive. sure they won, but honestly, the skins offensive line sucks, and the seahawks didn't have a great offesnive line either.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
don't get too ****y yet breh. They still have to win against the panthers. and in the game against the skins, the seahawks weren't really that impressive. sure they won, but honestly, the skins offensive line sucks, and the seahawks didn't have a great offesnive line either.
Lose the MVP, beat the spread..not that good?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Not that great. Not at all.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
Not that great. Not at all.
Yeah, congrats to seahawks. I didn't say they couldn't win, Iwas just trying to say to not get too confident until they had actually accomplished it. They have gotten to the superbowl, but they need to win it in order for it to count ofr anything.

May the best team win.