Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40 year old virgin

mferv2

Reaction score
im about to spoil the movie for anyone who wants to see it!

okay, so at the end, he finally has sex and it lasts for 1 minute the first time, and then he goes again for 2 hours.

unfortunately, being a non-virgin for about 4 years, i have the same sexual pattern, and it made me kindof frustrated

I was watching the movie with my girlfriend, whoom probibly made the connection in her mind too that for some reason i **** up the first 2 minutes of intercourse, then last for about 2 hours when i get my second run about 5 minutes after the first. Either way...is there any way to prevent that, or to even up the lengths of time it takes to orgasm so that its not as dramatic a difference. By the time im ready to orgasm the second time my girlfriend is so worn out that its not even pleasurable to her and its pretty aggrivating sometimes.

Any opinion is appreciated

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about baseball. Also do a ton of keegles (sic), word is if you do it enough you'll be able to prevent ejaculation as long as you want and could possibly lead to multiple orgasms.