Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good slow dance song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Need some song ideas that are good for slow-dancing to.

Something along the lines of "your beautiful"- James Blunt.

thx

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ACTUALLY I used this as an opener for awhile. "Hey, quick question: what do you think was the best 7th grade slow dance song?" Talk about the awkwardness of 7th grade romance and awful lyrics and desperate young love, etc. It's universally applicable to any girl who was in 7th grade in the past 10-12 years, plus you can get some of the more common ones and make a playlist on your iPod - girls always go crazy for my "7th Grade Slow Dance" playlist.

Incidentally, 70 or so girls have told me that "Back At One" by Brian McKnight was the best slow dance song ever. I personally like "Steppin' Out (Late Night Alumni Slow Dance)" by Kaskade.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, go to www.cdnow.com and then search love songs under cd's. That should give you some good ideas. Any slow love songs are good for slow dancing.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country during the whole 7th-8th grade slow dance mania, Metallica's Nothing Else Matters was king, and of course most of the Scorpions slow ballads were pretty good. I like You and I from Scorpions but be ware it's like a song that a couple would dance as their first dance on their wedding. Check out the lyrics here http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/8292/scorp96.html#10
:woo:

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm Guns and roses November rain was always mine..

Them old celine dions ones were pantie droppers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.