Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my first blow job

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man do I have an interesting story to tell you. Yesterday I went to go hang out with a cousin of mine which is 8 years older than me. We went bowling with 3 of his friends two dudes and some chick. Anyways after We went to his house. And about thirty minutes in some more people come this time some hot chicks...finally. one was a brunette a HB8 and a blonde HB 9 anyways my cousin mike went outside to smoke so I thought in my head might as well talk to these two girls since im not going to be in this area any time soon. So there was some rap song on and the two girls looked kinda bored so I said so do you two like this song they said it was alright. Then we just started talking I found out that both were 6 years older than me.( im 19) After awhile I got kinda bored so I asked them do you two want to play cards since I have cards in my pocket they said sure. At first we played poker. Then after Black jack for awhile. For about 30 minutes we played with the cards. After awhile I went back over to my cousin and met some of his other buddies. I looked over to see the girls and they waved for me to come back. So I did and the hot brunette chick told me to go out side with her so I did. She said let me take you to my car so I thought in my head whats going to happen.We sat in the car parked by my cousins house and she told me to take my **** out at first I was thinking in my head oh my god. I told her that I have never done this before. and she said look I will be carefull just take it out. So then I do it. She sucks my ****. I only lasted for like 20 seconds I said look I have to stop my **** is getting to sensitive. she said hopefully you enjoyed that. I said I sure did. We then went back in the house. I hung out with my cousin after that. About 20 minutes later I see this big mother ****er come in and he sits next to the hot brunnete and kisses her on the mouth. i start lauhing trying not to laught and look at him. Later I leave, that was my story of my first blow job.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaahahahaahaahahaahhahah!!!

Nice work man, sounds like you were in the zone.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, she was probably pissed at her boyfriend and wanted some revenge. But whatever, you got some brains for little to no effort. Rock on.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first blow job wasn't even a blow job.. it was more like a peck...service

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only lasted for like 20 seconds I said look I have to stop my **** is getting to sensitive

Have to stop? Too sensitive? wtf?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
I only lasted for like 20 seconds I said look I have to stop my **** is getting to sensitive

:crackup:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt

samependo;)

killbill, stop masturbating for a bit eh? Think of all the nasty things in ur life sometimes:p

LMFAO about the dude who kissed her, did she spit or swallow?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahahhaa oh man this forum just keeps getting better and better!!! :crackup:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killbill
I only lasted for like 20 seconds...

I see this big mother ****er come in and he sits next to the hot brunnete and kisses her on the mouth...
:crackup: Priceless.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killbill
Man do I have an interesting story to tell you. Yesterday I went to go hang out with a cousin of mine which is 8 years older than me.
After reading that and seeing that the title is "my first blow job" i was expecting the story to take a really bad turn lol.

i would have **** my pants laughing if i saw a girl kiss some guy after blowing me.

good stuff.

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lucky. My first one hurt. I was so glad too experience one and it felt like she had braces but she didn't. Must of been those clear invible ones....

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingBeef
My first one this girl did me in a movie theater, wasn't that good she had a big mouth :confused: :confused: :crackup: :crackup:
So she could enjoy her popcorn at the same time?

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
result

well heres the update when they were kissing I was laughing and anyways when I seen him he had his mouth so wide open. im pretty sure they were using tongue. which is sick as hell.

well my Cousin wants me to go to his house again. So hopefully if that chicks there again she wont bring that big mother ****er.

**** im not sure if I should even show up. she might have told him and he might want to kick my ass.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He won't do sh*t.

If he does, hit him with a bat until he doesn't move.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loooll thats some funny ****

i only lasted about 20 seconds on my first *******... on my second i had the girl take little pauses inbetween when i felt like i had to ***. Another way to not get to excited is to just think of something else besides her.