Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman want "Dark and handsome"??

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
I get the handsome part, but what does the "Dark" part mean? Do they mean dark as in black skin or what? lol

I know it sounds like a stupid question and I've heard woman say they like "dark and handsome" but what exactly does it mean?

thanks

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that means like dark hair and stuff.

also a good tan i think. pale skin is a turnoff.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOO, "dark" means vampirically WHITE!

Like you get your hair died DARK black, wear some dark clothng, and pretend you been locked in your basement for years, and you hate the world.

Girls love guys who are new to society, and not afriad to express themselves in "different" ways;)

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
NOOOO, "dark" means vampirically WHITE!

Like you get your hair died DARK black, wear some dark clothng, and pretend you been locked in your basement for years, and you hate the world.

Girls love guys who are new to society, and not afriad to express themselves in "different" ways;)

:D

Anyway, I've always thought women are supposed to fall in love for blonde guys with blue eyes... well, I am dark, handsome with blue eyes, so I have a huge advantage;)

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark means looking latin or mediteranean I think, having dark hair with italian features, and getting a tan along with being tall and goodlooking and you're in. its always being used on these guys.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
Dark means looking latin or mediteranean I think, having dark hair with italian features, and getting a tan along with being tall and goodlooking and you're in. its always being used on these guys.
Yeah, he left out "tall."

"Tall, dark, and handsome." But more than pointing out a few desirable traits, it's a symbol of a guy from a romance novel; a guy who will over-power them with refined suaveness.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with tan he could dark tanned or pale as hell, and it is usually "tall, dark and handsome".

His hair, brows, clothing (most of it) is dark to match. His demeanor is dark/mature too - bordering intimidating at times (not talking about a stiff though).

The media archetype of that is "James Bond" and "Bruce Wayne (Batman)".

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means a dark complexion - not necessarilly dark skin.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't know what they want - they just keep reading it in magazines.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this in reply to another recent post regarding looks, but if fit's here, so here you go:

Every woman will have her preferences. There's nothing you can do to influence her preferences, so don't bother trying to. She might only like white guys or black guys or asian guys or tall guys or guys with big d!cks; whatever. Key word being "LIKE." Not "attracted to." She can be attracted to anyone who triggers "the emotion of making her want and reach for more of you." (credit-Swinggcat). Emotions are not logical, so she can't decide to not be attracted to you if you don't match her preferences.

Attraction is not a choice. (credit-David Deangelo). So plow through and ignore her preferences, because they matter very little when it comes to attraction.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke is the first person to answer the truth, With credits involved, he also spreads the truth. I'm sure most guys here can connect dwith David Deangelo!

Women don't WANT the "tall, dark, and handsome guy" they just want him as a preference. Of course you guys want an HB10 as yours, but you will settle for anything with an opening and two legs, some of you will masturbate to anything that is impossible to open without legs, so please ignore my notion, if that is true.

Women want the guy, that can show them something new, and would have made a good father. Any guy who is willing to screw the girl, that can stand up to a few sh!t tests, is usually good enough for most girls.

I feel evil knowing the things I do though, when my friends cannot even comprehend it. I can see so many opportunities to steal girls from guys.

In the morning I'll TRY to write a field report about my nigt to illustrate a few points of mine for y'all.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever heard women dont really know what they want? I have gone out with women who say they want tall and handsome and dark,but Iam only 5 8,Iam handsome and do not have a tan but I am not Micheal Jackson white. Looks are only 30%(ballpark guess) of what women want at most and that is when looks matter the most to them around 16-21 years of age.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of women who can't describe what they want without using clichés.