Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery Method

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've disappeared from SoSuave / FS for almost a year, posting here very rarely, and I want to try out new techniques, especially Mystery's stuff. I need someone to give me a list of Mystery's finest work, some links & stuff. I already downloaded his archive off FS.com.

What I want is:

- Explanation of Neg Theory
- Anatomy of Group Theory
- Anatomy of the Pick Up
- Various Routines
- Various Openers

Basically, everything there is to Mystery Method. I'm reading through his archive's but its all just him screaming at Jimbo or some other dude. I need his good stuff, if anyone has a link, or, even better, a Mystery Bible, that would be awesome.

-MV

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll get you started. This is all the available stuff of Mystery's site.

Here is Mystery's document on Neg theory:
http://www.mysterymethod.com/downloads/neg_theory.pdf

Here is his latest 'model' of seduction:
http://www.mysterymethod.com/downloads/M3Model.ppt
It has 9 stages. More advanced than his FMAC (find, meet, attract, close) model.

Here is an mp3 of Mystery's to solve 'congruency'.
http://www.mysterymethod.com/downloads/Incongruence.mp3

[Note to mod's. This stuff is available free to everyone on Mysterys website. This isn't copyright infringement.]

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it odd how he asks a woman before he kisses her? His line is "would you like to kiss me?" It seems so afc, but obviously it works for him.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Isn't it odd how he asks a woman before he kisses her? His line is "would you like to kiss me?" It seems so afc, but obviously it works for him.
I wouldn't say that it is afc. It is kind of ballsy to assume that she wants to kiss you. The best part of the Kiss Close is that every contigency is planed for.

For those of you who don't know what Mystery's kiss close technique is I will go over it.
--------------------------------------
Response 1
You: "Would you like to kiss me?"
Her: "yes"
(you know what to do)

Response 2
Her: "I don't now"
You: "Well why don't we find out?"
(then move in for a kiss)

Response 3
Her: "No"
You: "Well, I didn't say you could. It just looked like you had something on your mind."
----------------------------------------

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
I think you're confusing "Would you like to kiss me," with "Can I kiss you?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
AnimalCrackers uses that a lot. It always works.

It's worked for me...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far do you have to be in for that to work? I've got responses along the lines "You wish" and such

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
How far do you have to be in for that to work? I've got responses along the lines "You wish" and such
You did it too soon. More so, from her reply, the two of you didn't have mutual chemistry. You can't just force a line like that and expect it to work. It's just an opening for someone who is actually into you.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
There should be a lot of sexual tension :D before you try this. Even if she does say 'You Wish' you can still do response #3. "I didn't say you could. It just looked like you had something on your mind."

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info so far. A decent nugget of information is available from the Bristol Lair, various routines and openers are written there.