Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you make your gf obsess over you?

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I know it sounds weird but seriously, how would you go about making your woman obsess over you? I'm currently in a relationship, I do feel very loved by my girlfriend, and I know I miss her when I'm away from her, since she lives 1hr 30mins away.

My girlfriend is Bi-sexual, she's been like this since I've known her, first time I broke up with her because she made out with 2 chicks that I knew, those 2 chicks lived together and were gf and gf... however you say it lol. Well I'm really insecure with the fact that she will do this again. We've been going back out now for 7 days. I know she has lots of girls that are her friends, but due to being so far, I don't know what goes down. If I call her she calls me honey and everything, so she's open with everyone that I'm her man.

My goal now is to make her obsess over me, so that way without me having to build trust for her, she would be wondering and wishing she was with me every minute. How can I go about doing this? I'm sure there has to be some kind of DJ technique lol.

Another thing.. My girlfriend is 16.. 17 yrs old on a month... I'm 19... so yes there is a big difference in imaturity on her side due to her age. We just started going back out on the 3rd of August, I haven't really spoke to her in three years.. In those 3 years I never told her how much I missed being without her, this is the girl who took my virginity ffs, the girl I've done everything with first.

Thanks in advance for the advice,
ReT

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Ways, best done in conjunction with each other:

1. Have great sex with her, where you make HER pleasure your priority.

2. Don't be a wuss. Act how you feel, but be a little sensative to her as well, of course.

3. Have options. You don't have to be unfaithful, but you need it to be understood you can find others.

4. Have YOU-time. Don't spend every waking minute with her. Tell her you are too busy to hang out from time to time ( and be truthful, actually BE busy ).

Other tips that are not a primary part of my personal style, although they are part of it.

1. Look good, workout be seen as a sexy male by all woman, not just her.

2. Be interesting, read alot, have culture, learn about different things. This way you are a commodity she can't find elsewhere.

Other tips that I have worked for me, although they are kind of lame if doing it just for the sake of a girl.

1. Be a badass. Do not take **** from any one, but in particular men. Despite what alot of people may say this can be as important to making a girls panties wet as not taking **** from another woman.

Ok, there is a quick list I wrote up quickly:) Feel free to disagree, agree, or ask questions. Let's talk.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good to me bro, thanks for the tips ;) Sometimes I feel as if not having a girlfriend is better, you aren't worrying about yourself, you're worrying about two people which leads to more stress lol.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReT
Another thing.. My girlfriend is 16.. 17 yrs old on a month... I'm 19... so yes there is a big difference in imaturity...
Yes and that is that YOU are immature. If a girl cheats on YOU, then YOU have some damn self respect and leave her forever. The fact that you are trying to get this girl to be who she is not (say, loyal) and trying to get her to fall in love so that she won't cheat with a false version of her boyfriend (you) is so pathetic i am almost at a loss for words.

The girl should really like you and care about you if she wants to date you exclusively. If she doesn't feel that way then you should leave her.

Does this make any sense to you.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is Bi-sexual, she's been like this since I've known her, first time I broke up with her because she made out with 2 chicks that I knew
:eek:
Uuuuhhhhh???

Wha.... you know, to me that really wouldn't be a problem.

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good list but I always have a hard time with

"4. Have YOU-time. Don't spend every waking minute with her. Tell her you are too busy to hang out from time to time ( and be truthful, actually BE busy )."

I just like to invite her to everything =(

And dude, ask your g/f to invite you and bang all 3 chicks.

realmz1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree...I would umm...like hang out with her and her friends...and like get down with a good drinking game...then...enjoy!...and @17 and 19...bro there is ALOT of life ahead...no need to act as if this is the end of the road and you won't get anything else going on in life...

and now u think she is wild and 17...what would you do once she hits 18 and 21...

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well women do calm down at some point, course it might take untill they are 30 or they have a kid to finaly calm down.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's Bi-sexual ?

God damn it, you Sir , are one lucky Bast*rd.

Know why?

Coz you can arrange a threesome.

YOU,

Your girlfriend.

And her friend.

Man...Am i the only one watching the whole picture?

Do it.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy DUMPED her because she kissed another girl.

My friend, please let me explain... you have struck GOLD. I can't believe I even have to explain this to you... if I was with a bisexual girl it would be near impossible to wipe the grin from my face.

It's like... oh, please.. just make the most of it, man!! It just seems like such a waste... if you decide not to 'exploit her sexuality' then please ship her over to England and I will be more than happy to step in and oblige.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How do you make your gf obsess over you?

Originally posted by Triple X
:eek:
Uuuuhhhhh???

Wha.... you know, to me that really wouldn't be a problem.
Who would have a problem with a bi gf? all it means is 3some time! And no guy can say that they have not thought of having a 3some with 2 hot chicks!

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is what we are all saying, but this guy is like "I broke up with her because she tounged another chick"

Someone please B**** slap him so he gets his s**** straight

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you break up with your girlfriend because she kisses another girl, then you need to control your issues with jealousy.

Stop being jealous and don't give a **** :D .

It's working for me.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drixa I hear ya man, she seems ok now, if I suspect anything I'm gona call it off.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, I guess I did strike gold man, I need to get out of my conservative ways. I was always raised **** like that wasn't right, but damn it soooooo is right. She has a cute friend she hangs out with a lot who's hot, maybe I could get some additonal action going LOL. It's better then her kissing guys that's for sure. Only thing that does bother me, is if she kisses too many chicks, who knows if they have Herpes or some ****, then I will get it. That's all I really fear.

P.S. What can I say man? When I was 16, she was 13 I was stupid. I shouldn't of dumped her back then, but then again she did come back for me, so she definetly did miss the **** haha.