Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making out/Fingering

Baseball05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this site is great, I've learned so much. More friends and confidence is soaring. Now see I've got a solid 4 girls interested in me that I know of. Let's say I go to there house or something, I'm really want to finger her or something. Is there really no right time. Should I just go in for the kiss and keep going, and like rub her theighs, then go in for the kill. In depth ways from people experienced would be greatly appreciated.

-Dave

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't want to attack them from nowhere. pick your target then make her want you. tempt her but then pull away. play with her mind until she cant take it any more, she'll be all over you. the key is to tease and seduce.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with gravstar.

Control your emotions and build up the sexual tension. You want to tease her, make 'her' want it.

Ian Gots Game

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gravstar
you don't want to attack them from nowhere. pick your target then make her want you. tempt her but then pull away. play with her mind until she cant take it any more, she'll be all over you. the key is to tease and seduce.
Exactly. That's perfect. Here's an example:
She is a somewhat shy girl and had been known for being vl (virgin lips) until her first bf which was fairly recently. I initiated kino with her and gave her a lot of attention. From then on when she saw me, she would expect the kino, and therefore would initiate it when I wouldn't (see how that works). Anyway, we were at my buddy's house with close to twenty people. I gave her a big hug when I saw her but didn't pay her much attention from that point on. I could tell she was confused and caught her staring a few times. Later on, in the basement, she literally dragged me by the arm into the movie room saying, "Come help me w/ something" and shut the door behind us. I interupted her explanation by saying, "you just wanted to get me alone in a room with you". She looked up to see my smile and giggled. So I gave her a good 5 second kiss (slipped her the tongue). Then pulled back gave her a half smile and wink. She was thrilled and expected me to go for more. I then left the room and joined all the people upstairts. She was chasing me the whole night and was so confused. Finally, when she was about ready to give up, I threw her over my shoulder, carried her back downstairs, and laid her gently on the couch. This time when we started kissing, I removed her shirt, you can take it from here..............
Hope that helped. Sorry so long, I cut out as much as I could.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST JUMP HER THE MINUTE SHE OPENS THE DOOR. (you might want to call and make sure her parents are home too:D )

honestly; what ever they said up there^^^^ I agree

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got the wrong subforum.

Move to discussion maybe?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one aspect i forgot alot when i was younger was forgeting to advance. i would always enjoy the holding hands and kissing and such,just because my friends where like "whoa who was that" and such. but truth is,that why i lost alot of girls and used to get frustrated with myself.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baseball05
Ok, this site is great, I've learned so much. More friends and confidence is soaring. Now see I've got a solid 4 girls interested in me that I know of. Let's say I go to there house or something, I'm really want to finger her or something. Is there really no right time. Should I just go in for the kiss and keep going, and like rub her theighs, then go in for the kill. In depth ways from people experienced would be greatly appreciated.

-Dave
the above advice is GREAT for a older guy/girl, lets say 18 onwards.

but this guy is 14.

its going to be a slightly different situation.

ALSO, great work, being 14 and doing what do. when i was 14 all i did was play computer games, i'd barely started puberty. and i was in no way ready to finger a girl.

so my advice mightn't be completely accurate, as i didn't do what you're attempting.

but i would recomend, more then trying to make her horny, making her comfortable, and make her feel as though its a natural thing, not that she'll become a slut.

definently alot of kissing, dry sex would be good, kissing her neck/earlobes (at 14, that may sound weird, but they really do love it). but as i assume its ur first time, its probably her first time.

take it slow, and really enjoy it. my first time fingering a chick was crap. i still remember it, and i had no idea what i was doing.

the more action you get when young, the more girls will want you because you have experience.
they'll all gossip.

BUT MY FRIEND! i must warn you. as you seem pretty advanced, and the guys i know who were scoring with chicks at 14, all went this way.. don't get into too much drinking, and stay away from drugs.. i know i sound like your mum, but by the time your 20, people on drugs suddenly aren't cool anymore, and they suddenly can't get chicks anymore.. (ok, its not the rule, but there are so many guys from my school like this now)

Baseball05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Quest, thanks a lot man. It really is great I found this site or I would be just as you said, playing video games and masturbating. Anyways, I think if you only drink like once a month just with your good friends it's alright. Though, I'm no fan of drugs. Any more input fellas.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baseball05
Hey Quest, thanks a lot man. It really is great I found this site or I would be just as you said, playing video games and masturbating. Anyways, I think if you only drink like once a month just with your good friends it's alright. Though, I'm no fan of drugs. Any more input fellas.
drink as much as you want mate. my main warning is that the kids who are cool between 14-18, tend to be uncool after 20.

but of course, theres people who can be cool throughout.

just make sure u still take ur studies seriously, work out, etc.

as having things like that in your life will make u alot cooler as you get older..

but if you hang around this site long enough, you'll get this heavilly embedded into you. :)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quest, photo 1, good advise, nice. :up:

Baseball05 said:
Honestly it was fairly useful last night, no joke.
You wanna tell us how it went?

photo 1: by the way, your advice is good for a 14 year old too, depending on the maturity of the girl. But imo, a lot of 14 year old girls these days are having sex, nevermind being fingered:rolleyes:

And one thing I wanna add... when making out and doind all of this, you need to keep in mind that you do NOT want to rush this girl, because if things dont go acording to how u lanned, and she tells her mom about what u tried to do, u might find yourself in the same boat as MJ was up to a week ago;)

Laterz...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post above me by ~ªêQµïTª$~
i think alot of may forget that there are those small minorities of girls that are "little angels" and such.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blinkwatt
very good post above me by ~ªêQµïTª$~
i think alot of may forget that there are those small minorities of girls that are "little angels" and such.
he's 14.
i don't think he can get in any serious trouble for trying to have sex with another 14 year old.

i don't think a 16 year old would be in trouble with a 14 year old either.
17-14. maybe, but still not a whole lot.
20-14. that'd be bad news.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
foreplay begins at hello

there are a ton of sites that will give you basic ideas as to female erogenous zones to manipulate to get them more aroused and so forth. From kissing to fingering is a bit abrupt in most circumstances.